It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Did you miss where I posted that like 4 posts up from yours?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Oops! The replies to his tweet trying to explain the CP on his computer are hilarious. Methinks he's not as bright as he thinks he is. As someone said in the replies, "..... he's about as good with tech as he is with economics".

This reminds me of James Comey. They always think their persuasive flowery way with words can save the day for them.

He just replied to his first tweet with "Not to worry, The Times is on it" As in, the NY Times. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heres a Golden Oldie from the esteemed Nobel Laureate Mr. Krugman:

1998 Paul Krugman: "By 2005 or so, it will become clear that the Internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's."
edit on 8-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PokeyJoe

One mans death does not stop the plans he helped to put in place. Even if he wrote them.
If my boss at work dies tomorrow my job still goes on.

Please don't assume I'm unhappy about this guys death.

Wondering what this actually accomplished is a smart thing to do.

Maybe it was a group decision done by us and our allies?

Working the counter at Pep Boys isn’t the same as convincing grown men to attack hardened US military facilities. Close, but not the same, lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

He just called out renOgade directly as the sponsor of terrorism by proxy

Not true though.
The money given in the deal did not say "this is for funding terrorists".
If iran used it for that purpose then they broke the deal.
That is not obomas fault.

Blame him for making a bad deal that would be fair.
But saying he gave them money specifically to fund terror is just your bias wanting something you can't prove to be true.
The deal says nothing about funding terrorist. So your saying that you know what obama thoughts where? His real intentions? Your a mind reading?

Ok, based on this, Obama knowingly supported terrorism or he’s the dumbest human on the planet.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

If trump sells weapons to saudi arabia and they give those weapons to terrorist,
Was trump helping terrorists on purpose? Or did he just make a bad deal?

Saudi has been sold weapons for decades. They haven’t shown up with terrorists as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well he did let his daughter intern with Harvey Weinstein, so there's that.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Lol.
I don't know guys I believe dim

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: SouthernGift

Trump seemed so tired at that presser.

What if....what if he was up all night because he went through back channels and straight up told iran that he would nuke them if they did anything.
And they believed him. Got so scared in fact that they shot down that plane thinking it was the usa coming for them.

The first thing I noticed is he was out of breath, which is of concern.

I listened to it on the radio while driving to work. He sounded tired and a little out of breath at times. He also pronounced a few words weird. I'm sure hes tired and stressed.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well he did let his daughter intern with Harvey Weinstein, so there's that.

Ok, then “dumbest” wins out.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

Hopefully President Trump will get at least his normal 4 hours of sleep tonight. I don't think he got any last night.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

Maybe something to decode?

Today, I am going to ask NATO to become much more involved in the Middle East process. Over the last three years, under my leadership, our economy is stronger than ever before and America has achieved energy independence. These historic accompliments [accomplishments] changed our strategic priorities. These are accomplishments that nobody thought were possible. And options in the Middle East became available. We are now the number-one producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world. We are independent, and we do not need Middle East oil.

There may be something, it may be nothing, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was more to the speech then just "words".

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh man, Juicy Smolett better hope that he never emailed anybody from the Obama team or the current Democratic party. I bet there is just a treasure trove of illegal things in this guys Google data. Can't freaking wait for it all to come out.

Judge order Google to turn over ONE YEAR of Juicy Smoletts data
edit on 8-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Iran lobbing missiles into Iraq is their biggest threat.

smh, every time we are told ____ is a bad ass enemy, they end up getting curb stomped.

Trump can sit back and buckle Iran without exposing US forces to danger.

There’s such a minimal presence in Iraq of US troops, it would take all 2000 of those missiles to get all of them.

Iran is crazy but not stupid. Their world is regional. They can ONLY operate in their corner of Middle East. Everything they have in their proxies is minimal damage capabilities.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: ketsuko
that theory seems like it could have merit and further complicates the issue esp if you're like me and you don't have a real thorough understanding of these religious factions..some stemming back thousands of years. For myself, I can simplify this down to one question-- who controls Iran (or the ME) black hats or white hats (sts or sto)

But then that brings up the question of the plane crash..who brought it down and why. Or was it an accident. Although, for the record, I don't believe in 'accidents'..only creation by default

Too many coincidences that night.

Missiles and plane crashes and earthquakes?

Uh-huh ...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Iran-Backed Militia Fires Three Rockets At US Embassy In Baghdad

Summary:

3 Katyusha rockets land in Baghdad's Green Zone which houses government buildings, foreign missions and the US embassy.The target was US embassySirens go off at embassyOne rocket fell between embassy and a Govt building (Mayadeen)

zerohedge

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Flu is kicking a lot of butts this year. POTUS is still human so he’s likely under the weather.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Damn it. Second time today. Weird not all the posts were showing up unless I click back to previous page and refresh.
Sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

As to your other point ...

Ah-ma-Dinner-Jacket, the former Iranian leader before Rouhani, was supposed to a 12ver. Apparently, he was rebuilding parts of Tehran for the incipient return of Imam Mahdi, but that was a while ago.

My point is that if the 12vers had enough power to install a president, even though such a one is a figurehead to the mullahs, how much power do they have?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

#IRGC backed Kataib #Hezbollah launched 2 #Katyusha rockets fell near #US embassy in central #Baghdad #GreenZone, #Iraq. US #Embassy sirens heard.

Twitter

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Middle East should be more properly a European problem than it is ours.

Trump has asked them to kick in more to NATO. Now he wants NATO to take a more active role in the Middle East. In other words, he wants the EU to pony up for its energy instead of making us safeguard European domestic stability on our dime. As I mentioned before, we really don't need Middle Eastern oil like we used to, but Europe would be crippled without it and they would additionally be at Russia's mercy entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join