It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

When you're his age and already work a ton have have as much stress as a president does about every little thing I'm sure not really getting any sleep due to events taking place all night doesn't help. With all thats going on I would bet he is getting hourly briefings on Iran as they geared up to strike last night. Then you got earthquakes near a nuclear plant and a downed 737 as well. I'm going with pure exhaustion.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh I agree, but I posted it because it was a particular spot in his speech where some of the words sounded weird, and in the transcript there is a correction.

To be fair I think the EU should be heading more of the Middle Eastern stuff then it does to. There really is no reason for the US to be using ground forces there. If anything the US should be providing logistical support and intelligents, while the EU forces are doing all the heavy lifting. Quite frankly though, I doubt some of the EU governments would do anything other than capitulate to whatever the power in the region wants (in this case Iran).

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Rod Rosenstein’s Next Move After Mueller Probe: Corporate Law.
After turning down book deals, the former deputy attorney general joins King & Spalding.
NYPost

K&S:
Sally Yates
Dan Coats
Chris Wray (2005-2017)
The firm also advises Donald Trump's real estate empire.
Listed as one of the most prestigious law firms in the world. They have Int'l offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Singapore and Tokyo.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Most of the European nations are practically under the shadow of the caliphate as it is. They have homegrown issues.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Middle East should be more properly a European problem than it is ours.

Trump has asked them to kick in more to NATO. Now he wants NATO to take a more active role in the Middle East. In other words, he wants the EU to pony up for its energy instead of making us safeguard European domestic stability on our dime. As I mentioned before, we really don't need Middle Eastern oil like we used to, but Europe would be crippled without it and they would additionally be at Russia's mercy entirely.

All we have to do is leave and the whole mess is dropped right in Europe's lap.

Time to PAY UP, B*****S!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Middle East should be more properly a European problem than it is ours.

Trump has asked them to kick in more to NATO. Now he wants NATO to take a more active role in the Middle East. In other words, he wants the EU to pony up for its energy instead of making us safeguard European domestic stability on our dime. As I mentioned before, we really don't need Middle Eastern oil like we used to, but Europe would be crippled without it and they would additionally be at Russia's mercy entirely.

All we have to do is leave and the whole mess is dropped right in Europe's lap.

Time to PAY UP, B*****S!

Saying time for NATO to take a more active role is putting Europe on notice that we won't leave, but neither will be do it on our own dime. Either they send men and material or they send money.

We'll see how well that works.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
'tolerited '? What's up with that. Is it exhaustion? Concerning esp if reports are true that they're trying to shell the embassy
twitter.com...

(I know, the source is fake news but the video clip is legit)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Saudi has been sold weapons for decades. They haven’t shown up with terrorists as far as I can tell.

911, OBL and Al Qaeda. Possible mid-level State sponsorship covered up by an immunity declaration.
edit on 8-1-2020 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well he did let his daughter intern with Harvey Weinstein, so there's that.

Ok, then “dumbest” wins out.

The "17" intelligence agencies vetted Harvey and deemed him safe for young adults. Then again, if they aren't his kids...
edit on 8-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is this the same group o f17 that "OK'ed" Epstein? I wonder if it was 17 Intelligence agencies, or if it was just 17 Intel agents.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Flu is kicking a lot of butts this year. POTUS is still human so he’s likely under the weather.

Shows he's actually human.

His schedule has been relentless for 3 years, relentless. Worth noting he often does word-play in pronunciation with a purpose and is usually sublime at it, might be he missed the mark on one or two.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Apparently a Ukrainian whistleblower has come forward with damning evidence proving that the downed Malaysian airliner MH-17 (the one that was shot down in Ukraine in 2014) was covered up by Poshenko & MI6.

I’m only a little way through the article but apparently he fled to Russia shortly after 2014 and has only now come forward to be featured in a 39 min documentary where he presents his evidence of the coverup and how Russia and their proxy rebels occupying east Ukraine were framed.

Ukraine is a hot topic these days.

edit on 1/8/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
But but but WWIII...

PLUNGING: Oil Prices Drop Like a Rock After President Trump’s Speech

The price of oil went down after President Trump’s speech this morning in response to Iran’s retaliatory air strike against two Iraq military bases where U.S. troops are housed.

The speech also had a converse effect on stocks as the S&P 500 and Nasdaq hit highs, Reuters reports. Additionally, the Dow Jones saw an uptick of nearly 200 points.

But but WWIII, right? Right?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
'tolerited '? What's up with that. Is it exhaustion? Concerning esp if reports are true that they're trying to shell the embassy
twitter.com...

(I know, the source is fake news but the video clip is legit)

I think he's tired and he misspoke. It happens. He's elderly.

I'm halfway intelligent, but older. These days I'm not too sharp some evenings.

We need to cut him some slack. He has and is doing an amazing job as our President.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I keep seeing and hearing many people saying that since we don't need the oil, we need to get out of (or turn to glass, etc..) the ME.
It seems to me that they are forgetting that one of our closest allies (and one of the most universally hated) is in the middle of this region of the world...
Israel
which reminds me that Q said
"We are saving Israel for last. There's a very specific reason it hasn't been mentioned"

I'm very interested and curious how all these recent events play into the plan regarding that statement and Israel

just my .02

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

He was reading from a teleprompter, too. Perhaps, 'tolerated' was misspelled, and caused him the misspeak. I could be wrong, but it seemed to me that he wanted to say more, but was restraining himself. That probably took a helluva lot of effort to keep from saying what he was really thinking. Iranian leadership deserves zero respect and only disdain, but DJT was reserved and measured. I would say that took some self-discipline.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No offense to our European Allies, but doing the heavy lifting isn't one of their good traits.

They will never commit commensurate amounts of Military that they should. Hell it was hard getting them to help in their own backyard, the Balkans. None of them, save the UK and France ever do the dirty work that always needs to be done with Military options. Time for them to pull their own weight.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I'm not mocking him, I'm sincerely asking what's up..seemed like he was slurring his words a little

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Trump always looks and sounds stiff as a board doing the teleprompter. To me it looked like he was squinting to read the TP as well.

He is definitely a better speaker when he wings his speeches.

edit on 8-1-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

#Libya National Air Force carried-out a successful airstrike at a #Turkish Army engineering unit in Banana residential complex area in #Tripoli. They are constructing a runway S of #Mitiga airport to be used by #Turkish Bayraktar TB2 armed drones of #GNA against #LNA!

Twitter

My sources in #Libya National Air Force confirm in addition to the #Turkish Army engineering unit, they have targeted a large ammunition depot of #GNA in Banana residential complex area of #Tripoli in which hundreds of Grad rockets had been stored! Video

twitter.com...
edit on 8-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join