It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I for one, do not understand how someone who needs "emotional support" from an animal should be representing Americans in our government, running our country, representing our government to the world....

It's pathetic, the stress I could imagine brought on by world issues, WAR, etc. is enough to make a stable, strong willed person break..

Why are these people voted into office!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
I agree, the 'saving face ' argument seems like pure 🐂💩

do we really allow countries to shoot off missiles haphazardly for an ego stroke?

edit on 8-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I had a scary thought. What if iran got him? Slipped the old man some bad bad flu viruses.

He's suddenly sick like that when he was just fine two days before.
I remember he also stopped tweeting real early last night. We thought he was going to have a presser but then we got an everything fine tweet, then nothing.
Some joked that he went to bed while others said he never sleeps.
What if he did go to bed? Because he was already feeling the effects of whatever he has?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: SouthernGift

Trump seemed so tired at that presser.

What if....what if he was up all night because he went through back channels and straight up told iran that he would nuke them if they did anything.
And they believed him. Got so scared in fact that they shot down that plane thinking it was the usa coming for them.

The first thing I noticed is he was out of breath, which is of concern.

Yeah , he came across to me as very much unlike his normal self. He clearly is not saying or doing what he wanted todo from what it appears.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

DJT Tweet jumped again.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It could also be simple.

Like he was late because of whatever and had to run to get to that briefing.

I mean , why not?

But he was also sniffing a lot like a person with a running noise would do.
Trump is sick was my first thought.

Sure am glad he didn't bomb iran though.

Holy # that was a close one!
edit on 8-1-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Alleged Iranian missile launch footage. Supposedly from the Fateh 110 version. It does however, explicitly describe the launch footage as being of the missiles fired against US bases.

t.co...

Overview of various missiles that emerged from the basic Fateh, differing in range, materials, size, guidance and warhead configurations (also 4 different generations of the basic Fateh 110).

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Meaningless.
Unless you think obamas 150m followers means anything.

Also if you ever read trumps reply's tons and tons of people follow him just so they can say mean things to him.
Not good when you add another half million followers that are there because they don't like you.

Followers =popularity
Followers do not =respect

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

It could also be simple.

Could be , but he was clearly not his normal self nor his normal demeanor . Almost nervous I would say.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

daw, taking the POTUS address to nation, start/end times throws up some interesting Q posts!

DECODE 23RSH200108001
11:27 = Q1127:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002729 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:13:36 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002693 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:11:13 (EST)
>>1002643
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”
Q

>>1002693
Our comms must be this way.
Refer back - the ‘Why?’
NAT SEC laws.
Trust the plan.
April Showers.
Q

Timestamp encodes Jan 8th (thrice)

DECODE 23RSH200108002
11:37 = Q1137:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f666d7 No.1008693 📁
Apr 12 2018 00:36:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: a5617d No.1008670 📁
Apr 12 2018 00:34:56 (EST)
>>1007983
>>1008491
Q can you double confirm the #17 was regarding the jerseys, when i asked yesterday for confirmation.

Anons are bringing up every other 17 under the sun, KEK

>>1008670
Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Plane.

Q

Timestamp encodes Jan 8th (twice)
Chan post number encodes Jan 8th
Contents encodes Jan 7th

Was Alan a codename for someone in power in Iran? Possibly Ayatollah Ali Khamenei?

Does Q1137 show instruction re Ukrainian plane on Jan 7th?

ETA- goog translating "Al an" from arabic seems to give "Right Now" in english!?!?
edit on 8-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Very ill could look like nervous.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Anyone notice those stating that Iranian Sanctions are not the way to alter behavior are often the same one's advocating for Taxes, Fees, Fines and other Monetary "sanctions" on the population to curb "bad behavior."

Also seems to be the one's claiming removing a terrorist actually fuels terrorism so let him do as he pleases so you don't upset him and those around him. Oddly, when the discussion hits on that WWII guy "oh, I'd have killed him sure..." is often said.

This is ALL, ALL polarity point thinking and is RUBBISH! Ignore this line of "thinking" as it is a mental and spiritual trap leading to loops of manifestation. One does not need to do, say or think the opposite of everything.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well said - Also The obvious ones playing "Projectionist" need to get a different hobby - It fails everytime

edit on 182020 by MetalThunder because: Adios Amigos - Till we Meet Again

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

pic

DJT mentioned energy independence today for a reason.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Everyone always forgets that we have a ton of domestic oil production now and even export it.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ha, if Finland had this, the US did. Lack of American casualties probably owes a lot to removing personnel from harm’s way.

@AliBakeer

More evidences on the Iranian play:

• Office of the #Iraq|i PM: we received verbal official message from #Iran after the mid-night that it will start the retaliation on killing #Suleimani

• Finland acknowledges that it received notifications before the Iranian attack.

twitter.com...

Seems like a win-win for both sides. They know our capabilities and we know their missile strike capability.
All the world is a staged show. Crazy 2020 timeline.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Everyone always forgets that we have a ton of domestic oil production now and even export it.

True, but for the petro-dollar to work we had to be a net loser in the equation. Every single pres since JFK gave a speech with the words "america must get off dependence on foreign oil" and it never happened - until DJT.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
@MilSpecOpsMonkey has a very interesting thread on the plane crash with specifics.

I use several different flight apps to compare data (they should ALL match). I found an anomaly which tells me something isn’t right here. Take a look: Programmed flight log shows tail # change as well as acft type code.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
For any fans of that traitorous scumbag Michael Moore, I present: Meal Team 6

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Tweeted about an hour ago

Revolutionary Guards: Iraqi militias in Iraq may launch missile attacks against US targets in the country.

Twitter

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join