It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Not sure how much folks see this DJT speech as Anon friendly as it was.

Reading the speech "mirrored" (backwards) tells the story... here

Iran's hostilities substantially increased after the foolish Iran nuclear deal was signed in 2013, and they were given $150 billion, not to mention $1.8 billion in cash. Instead of saying "thank you" to the United States, they chanted "death to America." In fact, they chanted "death to America" the day the agreement was signed. Then, Iran went on a terror spree, funded by the money from the deal, and created hell in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Iraq. The missiles fired last night at us and our allies were paid for with the funds made available by the last administration. The regime also greatly tightened the reins on their own country, even recently killing 1,500 people at the many protests that are taking place all throughout Iran.

DJT just stated for the world leaders - WE, the US, provided the money for IRAN and their terrorist leader Soleimani to kill, maim and wreak havoc on the ME - he named the countries directly.

He just called out renOgade directly as the sponsor of terrorism by proxy. While the NPC will go blank on that statement, and the enemdia will ignore, the World Wide Leaders know EXACTLY what he just said.

By killing Salami he has stated unequivocally this "Iran Deal" to sponsor terrorism is over. He stated the DEAL was about TERRORISM, not nukes!!!

That speech was for Anons and the World Leaders. Epic.

(cash=payments to terrorists who have no bank accounts, ATM cards or 401k's)

edit on 8-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just had the most awful thought...using dogs to bring bombs or pandemic disease into government and public spaces.

Almost everybody Loves dogs, we'd probably all like to take our dogs everywhere with us. I've just decided that " emotional support " dogs/animals should not be allowed in planes or public buildings. That makes me sad to say, but less sad then I'd feel if some lunatic used an animal to carry out something Horrible.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

One mans death does not stop the plans he helped to put in place. Even if he wrote them.
If my boss at work dies tomorrow my job still goes on.

Please don't assume I'm unhappy about this guys death.

Wondering what this actually accomplished is a smart thing to do.

Maybe it was a group decision done by us and our allies?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
how many dimensions are we gonna unveil in this chess game?

⭐️ Star from me scary nice outside the box thinking.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

edit on 8-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: I’ll lay off the photos soon.... I’m just stoked I can add them, forgive me!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
by the same token, if people in leadership positions are sacrificing and/or eating children then we def have bigger problems than dog💩 on the marble floor

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

USAID

That one little acronym should send up red flags.

USAID will dispense our tax money to ngo's, non-profits, contractors, foundations, etc. We The People should be awake enough now to understand what "follow the money" actually means.

We spend gazillions every year through USAID assuming it is tracked and monitored.
[snip]

You got that right. Didn't Trump say $90 Billion was given to Puerto Rico last year for the hurricane disaster? More than any other in history. I remember something along those lines.

Here we go...

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

A lot of bad things are happening in Puerto Rico. The Governor is under siege, the Mayor of San Juan is a despicable and incompetent person who I wouldn’t trust under any circumstance, and the United States Congress foolishly gave 92 Billion Dollars for hurricane relief, much....
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He just called out renOgade directly as the sponsor of terrorism by proxy

Not true though.
The money given in the deal did not say "this is for funding terrorists".
If iran used it for that purpose then they broke the deal.
That is not obomas fault.

Blame him for making a bad deal that would be fair.
But saying he gave them money specifically to fund terror is just your bias wanting something you can't prove to be true.
The deal says nothing about funding terrorist. So your saying that you know what obama thoughts where? His real intentions? Your a mind reading?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Harry and Meghan are *resigning from Royal Family

Twitter
edit on 8-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If trump sells weapons to saudi arabia and they give those weapons to terrorist,
Was trump helping terrorists on purpose? Or did he just make a bad deal?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Link

Speaks for itself.

MSNBC Airs Baseless Iranian Propaganda About Dead US Soldiers

MSNBC gave airtime to baseless Iranian propaganda alleging the Islamic Republic had killed 30 American military members in missile attacks Tuesday night.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I also remember a large delegation of Democrat congresswampers going to Puerto Rico along with over 100 lobbyists about a year ago for some kind of winter retreat coupled with conferences on the on-going cleanup of Hurricane Maria.

So, here it is 2020. Has Puerto Rico's infrastructure improved with the spending of 92 billion US taxpayer funds? No? Well, I bet somebody's bank account has improved. Perhaps they will donate some of it to Nancy Pelosi's re-election campaign.

Follow the money.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Passenger list for Ukranian plane downed.

Here's a text based list with birth year if interested. Ukraine's foreign minister says 82 of the dead on flight PS752 were Iranian, with a further 63 from Canada, 11 Ukrainians, 4 Afghans, and 3 each from Germany and the UK. Iran says there were 147 Iranians, which means many likely had dual passports.

No idea if any prominent names but, here's the Ukrainian names:
1. Sergey Khomenko
2. Catherine Stadnik
3. Marina Mykytyuk
4. Valery Ovcharuk
5. Vladimir Gaponenko
6. Julia Sologub
7. Olga Kobyuk
8. Elena Malakhova
9. Alexei Naumkin
10. Igor Matkov
11. Denis Likhno

Flight PS752 passenger list

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

But why?

It's so obviously a ff.
They don't seem to care at all if the people see that.
So it must have been done for some reason we can't see. Something that doesn't mater to the people but realy matters to the governments.

Some say its just trump letting iran save face and fool their own people. But it wont be long till even they know the truth because of how open it is. I've heard the msm say this was staged dozens of times now.

We are all missing something.
I noticed we haven't said anything about moving those new troops back from iraq. I guess they just stay there now?
How many was it? 3k? 5k?
edit on 8-1-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Dash asked earlier about suspicious earthquake sigs.

These were posted in thread one, screen caps of the odd rumbles thought to be bases being destroyed.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: SouthernGift

Trump seemed so tired at that presser.

What if....what if he was up all night because he went through back channels and straight up told iran that he would nuke them if they did anything.
And they believed him. Got so scared in fact that they shot down that plane thinking it was the usa coming for them.

The first thing I noticed is he was out of breath, which is of concern.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Oh, I think you have stuck your head way too deep in the sand. I have said it before and I'll say it again: Barack Hussein Obama is the worst thing America ever did to itself.

President Trump didn't say that off the cuff. He knows and knows a lot more than we do about it.

I did a thread years ago about that money-on-the-pallets-in-the-dead-of-night event. Some of us knew it then, and we damn sure know it now. Obama was not on our side, imo. By "our side", I mean The American People.

edit on 8-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So in the end. Iran kills just about everyone else but americans.
This could not have gone any worse for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Tehran Plane Crash Appears To Be "A Shootdown Event," Experts Say

A group of aerospace experts said Wednesday that Ukrainian International Airlines flight 752, which seemingly dropped out of the sky minutes after takeoff last night in Tehran, was likely shot out of the sky.

According to a report cited by the Independent, analysts should start from the assumption that the plane, which had 176 people on board, none of whom survived, crashed as the result of a "shootdown." While others insisted that it's still too early to jump to conclusions, the OPS group, an aviation risk monitoring group, said photos from the crash site clearly show projectile holes in the plane's fuselage and wing.

Ukrainian International Airlines has also discounted the possibility of technical problems, insisting there was "nothing wrong" with the three-year old Boeing 737-800, which had undergone a scheduled technical check only two days earlier.

zerohedge

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I never heard that one. I kind of doubt it though.

I'm leaning towards sabotage on the ground of the Ukrainian plane. Someone knew it was pro-regime players onboard.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join