It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The Wiki page, Q uoted, was last edited by MonkBot

This user account is a bot that uses AutoWikiBrowser, operated by Trappist the monk (talk). It is used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually, in accordance with the bot policy. 

edit on 1122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Glamis Castle owner:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

My heart is with the people of Haiti. Today and every day I remember those who lost their lives in the earthquake, including my colleagues from the UN, and those who persevere to build a future worthy of their labors, gifts, and sacrifices.

Bill Clinton

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No worries lol... I was just stumped for a bit and assumed maybe you were replying to the wrong post.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Kudos onehuman!

Twilight zone indeed and worthy of a medal.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Lady Belenoff mentioned in passing on an obscure forum (a shopping site).

CLICK HERE

A now defunct website called Putin for World President [dot] org, registered by Lady Belenoff: Registrant Name: Somerset Belenoff

A poser posing as Lady Belenoff gets chastized: zhivago/swe et jesus

Curiouser by the hour.....

edit on 12-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great video share! I'm still listening (only half way) and thus far his history discussion is mind blowing. I'm quite impressed with his deep research & knowledge on the topics. Almost like a breathe of fresh air to take in some real history truth vs sifting through msm/twitter trash. Entertaining to listen. I have to keep pausing to take notes.🧐

Glad you liked the video. He puts one out in the X series almost every Friday. Here is his website. Lots of video's and top notch interviews.

If you are interested in te X series click the header for it then scroll to the bottom for the first. His most popular in the series has been no 4 "Tesla, Trump and the Time capsule". Lots to chose from.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I’m thinking FISC and Obama FBI May have been fully cooperating in the coup.

Here’s where Wray is the placeholder until the whole thing blows up and Trump can blow him and the bad apples out and start fresh.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Nice finds! The Putin link didnt work though just so you know. What an odd random place for her name to come up, on a QVC page. That is so random, so she must exist.
I was kind of happy to see Carters wife also mentioned in the posters who who that she has had dinner with over time. I did read in my travels that she was good friends with Rosalind is it? Carters wife.

I wouldnt be surprise if that impersonator isnt still with us anymore either quite frankly!

Also want to thank you Rel! I feel special with a Rel medal!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Chief Justice John Roberts appointed every fisa Court Judge. It's too bad he can't be grilled about that during the impeachment trial.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Might be pertinent
All that glitters is not gold

Carry on !

edited

The making of Stairway to Heaven was also discussed by Page and Plant when they got sued for allegedly stealing some of the opening riffs.

I got the impression at the time that Robert Plant wrote most of the lyrics, not Jimmy Page.

It’s also one of those songs where a million different people have offered opinions on what the words are all about.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CanadianMason

Nice to have ya back. Thought you got stuck in your igloo.❄😂

Has anyone looked into what that "Belenoff" name means; etymology of it?

Kinda reminds me of Bernie Madoff.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:25 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

Chief Justice John Roberts … very interesting. I always kind of felt like someone else has had his gonads in a vise, evidenced by his very odd interpretation of law to keep Obamacare legal, regarding its tax status. I wonder how deep he stands in the mire. Has he been / or was he ever blackmailed? Is there dirt that someone holds on Mr. Roberts? *crickets*

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
    Well well , so be it...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
    link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I did a reverse image search for 5 of the pics on the staff page and none of them turned up any matches out of 40 billion images scanned. There are a ton of pics on that page...what's up with that

Let's check linkedin - nothing

ETA: The World Governing Council is a troll site. As is "glamiscalling.org" where "Somerset Belenoff" allegedly shares cryptic instructions to manipulate policy makers and illuminati members she controls

What's up with the protected wordpress site that's about cannibalism and talks about Aimee Belenoff St. John who is on that staff list? Lol. Weird ish.

peoplearemeat.com... › meet-y...
    Web results
    Meet Your Meat – Cannibal Cravings – at The Hollydale
    Aimee Belenoff St. John is the cousin of restaurant owner Karina Belenoff and is a. “Those who sacrifice are from the lower classes, and their most humble ..

That's all I can get from it because it's a "protected wordpress site" when you click the link.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
    link   
    Speaking of Wray...

FBI Director Tells Surveillance Court He ‘Deeply Regrets’ Failures In Carter Page FISA Process

Christopher Wray apologizes to FISA court, says Carter Page will be used as case study to teach FBI personnel how *not* to do FISA.

“FBI personnel will be instructed on the errors and omissions that were made in the Carter Page FISA applications and associated processes,” Wray said.

The training will include a test “to confirm that personnel understand the expectations and the materials,” as well as certification for FBI employees who have completed the training, he added.

That's his answer to damage control?
    That’s it?
    We’re sorry?
    No firings? Nothing?!
    What's next from sleeper Wray?

Followed by awards & promotions.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
    link   
    Something about the SCRIPT... Your Watching a Movie, Diversions have been a mainstay ..... Enjoy the rest of of the Show

Royal Institution of Hollywood

. ... Even includes the elusive Wettin name, though in more historical perspective.. Harry .... And the Hendersons ...what a house of cards?? Lol

Godspeed
    Eta just because I can

edit on 1122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
    link   
    DECODE ID 23RSH200112002

Interesting decode of 2 POTUS tweets that were sent one after the other earlier today:
    Tweet 1 at 08:13:44:

Congratulations to the Great State of Tennessee. You’ve got yourselves a fantastic football team. Big WIN last night!

Tweet 2 at 08:28:34:

Congratulations to @serenawilliams on another big win. She is a great player and an even greater person. Our members in Virginia (Tennis) will never forget you!

So... 2 tweets, one after the other, both containing big win... let's check where the timestamp delta takes us:
    08:28:34
    08:13:44
    Delta
    00:14:50

Q1450:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 2ee3a8 No.1699229 📁
    Jun 11 2018 10:41:09 (EST)

Anonymous ID: eb9692 No.1699199 📁
    Jun 11 2018 10:38:07 (EST)
    ClipboardImage.png

ClipboardImage.png

ClipboardImage.png

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un visiting several Singapore attractions on Monday night

SINGAPORE - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is spending his second night in Singapore on a mini tour that includes some of the Republic's best-known sights such as Gardens by the Bay and the Marina Bay Sands (MBS) integrated resorts.

At around 9.10pm on Monday (June 11), his motorcade was seen leaving the St Regis Hotel in the Tanglin area where his delegation is being housed at, before driving past the Raffles City area towards Marina Bay.

Mr Kim, who arrived in Singapore on Sunday ahead of his historic summit with United States President Donald Trump in Sentosa on Tuesday, stopped by Gardens by the Bay first and is expected to also visit the MBS SkyPark or the nearby Merlion Park.

At around 8pm, the observation deck of the 57th-storey sky park at the MBS, which offers panoramic views of Marina Bay and the central business district, was closed off to the public, ahead of its usual 10pm timing.

MBS staff were seen polishing fingerprints off the glass panels of the observation deck. The Straits Times also saw a heavy security presence comprising MBS personnel and police officers.

Mr Kim, who is North Korea's Chairman of the State Affairs Commission, may also visit other sights such as the Esplanade performing arts centre.

The mini-city tour will cap a rather quiet public schedule for Mr Kim on Monday, compared to his officials and Mr Trump.

Apart from a meeting with Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at the Istana on Sunday evening, Mr Kim has not been seen stepping out of the St Regis hotel in Orchard Road where he and his delegation are being housed at.

In contrast, Mr Kim's officials were seen earlier on Monday meeting with Singapore and American officials - making courtesy calls or engaging in last-minute talks over the one-day summit.

Mr Trump met PM Lee and also members of the American community in Singapore.

https:// www.straitstimes.com/singapore/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-visiting-several-singapore-attractions-on-monday-night

>>1699199
    Gardens by the Bay.
    See prev pic.
    Timestamp.
    Coincidence?
    Everything shown has meaning.
    You are watching a 'scripted' movie.
    Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 12th and 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th.
    Chan post number encodes Jan 15th

News coming on North Korea, as well, this week?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:45 PM
    link   
    a reply to: imthegoat

Saved it here: Archived - peoplearemeat

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join