It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I almost threw up in my mouth!!!

What’s going on with this? There is still Durham right? This is depressing as hell.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I almost threw up in my mouth!!!
What’s going on with this? There is still Durham right? This is depressing as hell.

I don't know anymore. The FISA court has appointed a Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) guest to "clean up" the FISA court.

www.foxnews.com...

I feel like we have a Supreme Court/DOJ focusing on caterers refusing lesbian weddings, while the criminals and traitors tip-toe behind them, and dash out the back door.

edit on 1/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Barr/Durham are clearly tuned in to public awareness.

Horowitz report released and they chimed in quickly to make sure the public knew they were still on the case.

I will be interested if Barr just lets it die on the vine or breathes new life into it over the coming days.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I'm still not sure what to make of it all. Could be just a group of wealthy aristocrat children playing some modern day version of Dungeons & Dragons, staff player roles, castle and all, etc. I remain highly skeptical. Note that Glamis Castle in Angus, Scotland is open to the public. Anyone here living in Scotland ever visit?

Yes, I only watched about 10 min of that lady as I don't like being read to either. It didn't dawn on me till this morning but that is the same lady that did those videos on the "Notebook mystery" you might recall from last year. There is thread here on ATS about it.

Yo PokeyJoe, I was thinking of “Forgotten Languages” as well last night which AFAIK has never been debunked nor understood. They have some wild coded message music videos.

Someone posted a video 2 yrs ago on Exploration Into "Forgotten Languages" which a member replied in the pinned comments.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Win vs Loss is NOT determined by who gets arrested or not.

The Win vs Loss is about POTUS Trump.

Getting 4 more years of Trump is critical.
Getting more SCOTUS appointments by Trump is critical.
Retain Senate is critical.
Flip House is end game.

POTUS Trump has given the GOP a new template to use going forward.

Barr/Durham finding crimes and prosecuting them is very important. It’s just not a win/loss scenario.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I’m thinking that in the bowels of the IC a question was presented to them a year ago.

Q. “Who would be the chess piece removed from the board that would de-stabilize Iran regime the most.”

A. Soleimani.

- shortly afterwards, IRGC named terror org
- right after, Quds names terror org

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That sounds about right.

@HatemGamasy
Qatar is the main backer of the radical Islamist regimes in the Middle East. Qatar is nothing but an ATM with no pincode for tryrant Islamist regimes & militias to use whenever they want. Qatari funds = chaos & instability.
twitter.com...

Qatar to pay Iran’s compensation for the Ukrainian plane victims...
3 Billion Dollars.

This isn’t out of love for the victims, but to save Iran, Qatar’s ONLY ally in the region. If Iran airspace is in trouble, then so is Qatar Airways.
Qatari Emir makes surprise visit to Tehran to offer compensation for 176 passengers killed

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Manila in danger.

Philippines volcano bring threat of 'volcanic tsunami' after eruption near Manila halts flights, thousands flee

www.foxnews.com...

ETA: the recently “cleared” CF can swoop in and help Philippines like they did Haiti.
edit on 12-1-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Had to turn off the sound and use subtitles. Jesus.

I think the site is for high-level Mensa types. If you can't decrypt it you aren't meant to understand it.

ETA, interesting tidbits from the 2019 booklist -

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...
edit on 1/12/2020 by Creep Thumper because: THE USUAL CRAP.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep, you got that right. I assume high level autist linguists. Sorry for no warning.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
FYI: Another "bombshell" Project Veritas tape coming this week.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Q has conquered Camelot.
[snipped]

lol. Jokes aside, one must admire the symbolism.
edit on Sun Jan 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They don't necessarily have to be arrested but certain people have to be removed from power forever, otherwise, we will never have justice

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

UPDATE: Pickering's Fire Chief says he was told by the province that the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station Alert was "sent by mistake," and the province is working on a retraction.
twitter.com...

Another so-called alert 'mistake'? 🤔 How in da hell does one retract that?? Nothing to see here, all is well.🧐

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Lol thats funny! Im the one that started the notebook thread on here. Took a lot of slack from that one also!!! Guess I have a knack for that sort of thing

ETA: I also meant to say, if she was friends with Led Zepp and they wrote Stairway to Heaven about her, she isnt exactly a child at this point. A lot of her staff seem younger though.
edit on 1/12/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Lol thats funny! Im the one that started the notebook thread on here. Took a lot of slack from that one also!!! Guess I have a knack for that sort of thing

ETA: I also meant to say, if she was friends with Led Zepp and they wrote Stairway to Heaven about her, she isnt exactly a child at this point. A lot of her staff seem younger though.

If the song WAS written about her it sounds like she sold her soul to gain the world.

Not very complimentary.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

PM for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

New comprehensive interview with the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry - 1 hour 43 min (skip to 6-7-minutes in to skip the intro) - very enlightening info here

One of these attorneys is a criminal defense attorney, spent 23-years as a police officer and is an Army vet, they sued the FBI and have a lot of open inquiries and are doing things by the book. Numerous investigations and some interesting discoveries they've been making in FOIA requests as well.

Apparently there was a report to secret srvc about a plane crash at Camp David on 9/11, and Secret Service confirmed this - one of many, many things this non-profit is looking into.

edit on 12-1-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I did a reverse image search for 5 of the pics on the staff page and none of them turned up any matches out of 40 billion images scanned. There are a ton of pics on that page...what's up with that

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join