It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

🤣🤣
🤣

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Well, The House of Wettin has just dropped two new Tweets. It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. Eyes on California maybe. This may go a long ways when it could come to proving one way or the other the realness or not. Time will tell and it wont be long to know.

What’s with the Fleur-de-lis?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Good to see you.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The Elite love the New Orleans Saints.

It's like, ironic, man.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless
You too.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Belenoff etymology:

Break it in half. First is Belen.

Spanish form of Bethlehem, the name of the town in Judah where King David and Jesus were born. The town's name is from Hebrew בֵּית־לֶחֶם (Beit-lechem) meaning "house of bread".

Off= away from

Interpretation:
Away from bread (no bueno for Q)

Or, away from the truth: if Jesus happens to be your truth. 😁

link

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But, I like dem MK candies, err kittens.🙃

2020 Heads-up, we're in a new timeline now.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

This is a snippet from the Led Zepplin story about Somerset and the 3 Alister Crowly disciples, told by Led Zepplins manager Peter Grant. Take it for what its worth. Like I said this is just a snippet. It goes much more in depth. You can read it ALL HERE just scroll down the page a tad. It is a second story on the page.

"One day we all went up to Hampstead where some of Jimmy's Golden Dawn associates had a big old spooky house. These geezers were former students of Aleister Crowley and they had a new magical circle called The Resurrected Circle of the Golden Dawn or some such #e, and Jimmy wanted to introduce them to Lilibet (Miss Belenoff). Well we get there and there's this intense feeling of dread and darkness, like pure evil in the house and it didn't seem right to bring a young girl to such a place. So introductions were made and we all sat around in chairs like in a circle and she and Jimmy and these 3 old geezers start doing the challenge thing like she used to do with Jimmy. And she and Jimmy had always been about equal in their abilities, you know. Now these old guys were like real old school evil sorcerers and straight away they start moving their hands around in the air and you can see Lilibet's chair start to shake. Like I said, Jimmy and I were both very like, protective of Lilibet so we were feeling pretty bad about how this was starting to go down, you know. Like it was supposed to be a friendly competition but these guys were taking it to another level. Then one of the guys starts making gestures with his right hand like in a choking motion and pointing it toward Lilibet's throat, and you can see it's having an effect on her.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Frankie needs to go down in flames.
Bigly

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

We're back in svv Sidney Gottlieb and MK often territory

It seems I have a knack for picking the strange rabbit holes to fall down then...

I went through that page that onehuman brought to the board earlier with all of the dates and things, and I cross referenced several of their posts (not nearly all of them) and it seems that the things they put out generally tend to bear out. As in, "we approve of so and so for Prime Minister" or whatever, and that person does, in fact, end up becoming Prime Minister.

I suppose it could be a hoax, but it seems somewhat pointless to hoax something like that. And the presentation is top notch. Its not someone just slapping web pages together. Their sites look good.

Interesting stuff, IMO. What are your thoughts on it all other than being MK related?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

A descendant of Lady Belenoff. I hope you understand French.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So Black Cube extorts to keep quiet hmmm.. I think there's a DS operating within intelligence services around the world.
So now former fake news journalists are spilling the beanz

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Nvm. Answered my own question.

Duh.
edit on 1/12/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Well, The House of Wettin has just dropped two new Tweets. It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. Eyes on California maybe. This may go a long ways when it could come to proving one way or the other the realness or not. Time will tell and it wont be long to know.

From what I can tell...these posts (stations, towers, & nodes)...are referring to Ley Lines.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ummmmm....The Rogue Fleet....isn’t this a video game?

Perhaps posting is happening on Glamis because attention is being given.

LC

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw that entry earlier today.
I didn't get the feeling it was some sort of monster, but rather a vessel or fleet of vessels? Animals don't eat submarines. I wonder if this is suggesting there is some sort of underwater base down in the trench?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe they're named after ley lines, but in one of the postings they stated that the "towers" are surveillance centers. Listening stations?

I don't know what it all means, but we should be able to piece some stuff together over the next 72 hours, eh?

ETA: it may be worth keeping an eye on the Schumman Resonance readouts over the next 72 hours.
edit on 12-1-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Kim's elitist lifestyle & pyramids

100 Cars, 17 Palaces, Private Yacht Worth 7 Million, Look At Kim, the most interesting dictator in the world.
Make ya feel sick.

Note: there is some truth to that meme.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Lady Belanoff is the most interesting woman on ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe they're named after ley lines, but in one of the postings they stated that the "towers" are surveillance centers. Listening stations?

I don't know what it all means, but we should be able to piece some stuff together over the next 72 hours, eh?

ETA: it may be worth keeping an eye on the Schumman Resonance readouts over the next 72 hours.

Many towers, castles and cathedrals have been constructed on significant ley line nodes (intersection sites).
Groom Lake also is situated on a strong ley line.
edit on 12-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join