It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Speaking of Wray...

FBI Director Tells Surveillance Court He ‘Deeply Regrets’ Failures In Carter Page FISA Process

Christopher Wray apologizes to FISA court, says Carter Page will be used as case study to teach FBI personnel how *not* to do FISA.

“FBI personnel will be instructed on the errors and omissions that were made in the Carter Page FISA applications and associated processes,” Wray said.

The training will include a test “to confirm that personnel understand the expectations and the materials,” as well as certification for FBI employees who have completed the training, he added.

That's his answer to damage control?
That’s it?
We’re sorry?
No firings? Nothing?!
What's next from sleeper Wray?

Followed by awards & promotions.

Did he actually say "sorry" or "I apologize"? Or is it just "deeply regrets" getting called out on it?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Back"?

I am pretty much always *here*. I watch from the SHADOWS.

The etymological meaning of 'Belenoff' is unavailable online; oddly, it only leads to the lyrics of 'Stairway to Heaven'.

edit on 12-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Speaking of Wray...

FBI Director Tells Surveillance Court He ‘Deeply Regrets’ Failures In Carter Page FISA Process

Christopher Wray apologizes to FISA court, says Carter Page will be used as case study to teach FBI personnel how *not* to do FISA.

“FBI personnel will be instructed on the errors and omissions that were made in the Carter Page FISA applications and associated processes,” Wray said.

The training will include a test “to confirm that personnel understand the expectations and the materials,” as well as certification for FBI employees who have completed the training, he added.

That’s it?
We’re sorry?
No firings? Nothing?!

Not picking sides.... but...At least Corney had a better excuse

edit on 1122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hey, Canadian Mason.

Thanks for the digs on Lady Belenoff. The thing from the QVC website is interesting. Earlier today when I was reading through the material presented by onehuman, I noticed there was a lady who supposedly works for Belenoff who counted Barry Gordon as a relative of hers and she was also connected to Jimmy Carter. Here is a snippet from your link.

"My dad's uncles include Motown executive Barry Gordy and former US President Jimmy Carter, so though I'm a small town girl, I've been around the wives of world".

So whoever it is that posted that comment on that site is either that lady who works for Lady Belenoff, or knows her I would guess. That is such a strange thing to post on a site like QVC...

Thanks again.

ETA: I went back and looked. They're the same person. Tessa Lynne Gordy.
Tessa-Lynne Gordy is Somerset Belenoff's Chief of Staff. Prior to being promoted to her current position, she served as Special Assistant to to the Countess. She is the great-grand-niece of music executive and founder of Motown Records, Berry Gordy and also the great-grand-niece of former US President Jimmy Carter (Berry Gordy and Jimmy Carter are second cousins.) Miss Gordy met the Countess in 2010 at Camp David in the US while working for former President Carter. The two became close friends and Gordy recently moved to Scotland to work for Belenoff.
"
edit on 12-1-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Case in Point: When rumours of our competitor restaurant’s guest list hit the internet a few years ago, the unconfirmed, alleged guest list went viral. The restaurant’s unfortunate branding, which included ghoulish and macabre images, only added fuel to the fire. Accusations of gruesome behaviour that included satanic rituals were thrown around without regard to accuracy, good taste, or any concern for reputational damage inflicted on the restaurant or the alleged guests. ~ Source

edit on 12-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Indeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, The House of Wettin has just dropped two new Tweets. It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow. Eyes on California maybe. This may go a long ways when it could come to proving one way or the other the realness or not. Time will tell and it wont be long to know.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Not a rocket scientist but to point out the elephant in the room...Poor marketing ... perhaps... Just not feeling it though ...guess my mileage varies ... Then again Mirrors are known to be involved ... Contemplation always comes before a Storm.
Sigh

edit on 1122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra providing luxe hideout for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been hiding out at the home of Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra, whose close ties to the Clintons have created international controversy, Page Six can exclusively reveal.

This whole thing is surreal to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Speaking of Wray...

That’s it?
We’re sorry?
No firings? Nothing?!

Did he actually say "sorry" or "I apologize"? Or is it just "deeply regrets" getting called out on it?

Ah, language matters. He was quoted saying “deeply regrets.” So, not sorry.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Let's assume that stuff is all legit.

What on Earth could they be talking about? I saw that the so-called "Shadow Lion" is apparently some sort of interdimensional beast that is commanded by one of their security experts (at least that's how I read it). They talk about being able to phase in and out of different planes of existence.

Are they talking about reprogramming reality?!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

;^)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

No offense meant to you, so please forgive my blunt prose below.

I think the whole thing is utter bollocks.

Just look at those glamour shots from that link a page or two back. They look like the pictures that come with picture frames.

How could a bunch of young girls be running the entire world? They look like the cast from the movie Clueless. I honestly only kept scrolling because I thought I'd soon be drooling over a sweet Alicia Silverstone headshot and thinking about my glory days.

Nobody really thinks this is real, do they?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

We're back in svv Sidney Gottlieb and MK often territory
edit on 1 12 2020 by dashen because: Svv

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

It is real, all too real. Tread lightly.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

We're back in svv Sidney Gottlieb and MK often territory

Still reeling from reading that book. 😮

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cold

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link