It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: onehuman

I did a reverse image search for 5 of the pics on the staff page and none of them turned up any matches out of 40 billion images scanned. There are a ton of pics on that page...what's up with that

the 2nd girl down, the blonde one looks like she's had her soul sucked out of her, or is a robot. What is this World Governing Council entity? Can you provide a quick synopsis? So hard to keep up with these threads! lol

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Maybe they are not 'real' people? You know, the fake video tech that can create fictitious faces. šŸ¤”

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I donā€™t know about that lol. These are quotes I found on the whoissomersetbalenhoff website

I've met your Devil, sir, and frankly I was not impressed. It's my observation that has only the power that we humans give him. Certainly he derives some of his power from the witless weaklings who worship him but I think he is made much more powerful by the good people who fear him. Trust me on this... Mock the devil and he shall flee from thee."
- Somerset Belenoff to the Reverend Billy Graham in 1987.

Lucifer is a third rate demonic entity who relies on his biblical fame in attempt to hold onto power. The pathetic fool once offered to give me the world on a silver platter in return for my immortal soul. I told him I already have the world, I have the silver platter and I have no need of his silly trinkets. I told him if he annoyed us further I would take his eyes out, and he left. I was 13 years old but at that age I already understood you have to stand your ground with these dark buggers. I learned from the old ghosts of Glamis. They were the best teachers."
- Somerset Belenoff to Tessa Lynne-Gordy as reported in the BBC documentary, "There will be blood."

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I don't think they're real photos, if you scroll down to the Kermit Holman pic, it looks pretty sloppy. But whoever generated all these images put a lot of time and effort into it. Kind of makes me think of the illuminati game

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

There is something very odd about the pictures but, I just couldnā€™t put my finger on it.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Have a listen to Steve Bannon droppin some truth bombs. The world is watching.

POTUS tweet

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

Have been doing some digging after watching oh's video
and started going through some of the links he provided. I can understand people's reluctance to touch this, lol, the implications are pretty unsettling, and for the moment I'm going to reserve judgement. ( Plus Miss Belenoff scares me ! )

Having said that, I discovered something really, really INTERESTING while looking into the House Wettin. This is sooo Random it will blow your mind, lol, feel free to tell me I'm nuts after reading this, but clues to this old story are being acted out in the show " The Middle " ! Huh, you might say ? Well...check this out.

OK, let me introduce Ernest, Elector of Saxony

hmm...doesn't this kid look like " Brick " on ' The Middle ' ? What's up with his clothes and the necklace of gold headed someone ? Looks nothing like his brother Albert, also note Albert's necklace, look familiar ?

and his Brother Albert, Duke of Saxony

Does he look like ' Sue Hess ' to anyone else ?

These guys were important players in the Holy Roman Empire. The Family advanced during the MIDDLE ages ( although without Hesse ) The last name of the Family in the show ' The Middle' is Hess ?
lol, bare with me, it gets better !

The prominence of the Wettins in the Slavic Saxon Eastern March (or Ostmark) caused Emperor Henry IV to invest them with the March of Meissen as a fief in 1089. The family advanced over the course of the Middle Ages: in 1263, they inherited the landgraviate of Thuringia (although without Hesse) and in 1423, they were invested with the Duchy of Saxony, centred at Wittenberg, thus becoming one of the prince-electors of the Holy Roman Empire.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok, now it gets even Weirder !! If you hold your curser under the portrait of Ernest ( on wiki page ), it shows a whole other man, huh ? Is this a mistake? The portrait under Albert is the same man, why is Ernest showing a different man ?

Does this guy look like the character ' Axl Hess ' ? Here is a pic of all 3 actors. Notice the word 'Real' under the 1st Ernest look alike ?

Now it gets even Weirder, in a Halloween episode of show, season 3, named ' Tick Tock Death ',Brick Hess acts as Rod Sterling from the ' Twilight Zone" and the twist at the end of the show is that he sees a portrait of a man who looks like him at a house he goes trick or treating at, seriously could this be a coincidence ? Can't find the scene, but here is a trailer, notice the portrait behind him before you start the video.

Here's another strange scene with Mother ' Frankie ', Frances Hess and daughter Sue Sue Hess, apparently there was confusion when she was named, another episode about that too. There's more but I need a lunch break...ohh and one last thing Brick's character REPEATS words under his breath, and is an avid reader with a photographic memory.

edit on 12-1-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Iā€™m not sure of the validity of these quotes since there isnā€™t a notation of a source but they are interesting lol

I fear only three things in this world: Lady Belenoff, Illness and death, in that order."
- Vladimir Putin

"She's my cousin actually, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have by my side in times of difficulty or anyone I'd rather not have on the other side!"
- Charles, Prince of Wales

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

also;
Ref; 'Keep the Aspidista Flying'.

www.fadedpage.com...

Wind - up ?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: onehuman

I did a reverse image search for 5 of the pics on the staff page and none of them turned up any matches out of 40 billion images scanned. There are a ton of pics on that page...what's up with that

Let's check linkedin - nothing

ETA: The World Governing Council is a troll site. As is "glamiscalling.org" where "Somerset Belenoff" allegedly shares cryptic instructions to manipulate policy makers and illuminati members she controls
edit on 12-1-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Iā€™m not sure of the validity of these quotes since there isnā€™t a notation of a source but they are interesting lol

I fear only three things in this world: Lady Belenoff, Illness and death, in that order."
- Vladimir Putin

"She's my cousin actually, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have by my side in times of difficulty or anyone I'd rather not have on the other side!"
- Charles, Prince of Wales

You're doing exactly what they want, investing power in their statements and beliefs.

The only thing at the end of THAT yellow brick road is the witch and her monkeys, the Black Lodge.

Resist the dark. Money is the key to monkey.
edit on 1/12/2020 by Creep Thumper because: THE USUAL CRAP.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Actually there were two of them on Linkedin. I dont use it so I didn't check it, but it was the first woman on the staff and also the head of security who was just a few down from her. I posted the links to them Friday, but I would have to go way back to find where I dropped them. They did go to linkedin though.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

How do you figure that? What power am I giving by posting quotes I even said I questioned the validity?

Iā€™m confused here lol
edit on 12-1-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I haven't made up my mind 100% whether it's a troll site or a hoax, yet. I haven't really looked into it. There's an off chance that those photos are fictional characters based on real people

Glamis Ƈastle doesexist

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Have a listen to Steve Bannon droppin some truth bombs. The world is watching.

POTUS tweet

President Trump also calling out the intelligence Community Inspector General before the Senate impeachment trial starts.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This morning Nancy Pelosi went off the deep end. Her rhetoric at this point is becoming dangerous. Borderline Trump assassination talk.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Might be pertinent

All that glitters is not gold

Carry on !

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Awesome find & timing!! Luv it!

As a popular foliage houseplant, A. elatior became popular in late Victorian Britain, and was so commonplace that it became a "symbol of dull middle-class respectability". As such, it was central to George Orwell's novel "Keep the Aspidistra Flying", as a symbol of the need of the middle class to maintain respectabilityā€”according to Gordon Comstock, the novel's protagonist.
It was further immortalised in the 1938 song "The Biggest Aspidistra in the World", which as sung by Gracie Fields became a popular wartime classic.

"Aspidistra" was the codename (inspired by the above song) of a very powerful British radio transmitter used for propaganda and deception purposes against Nazi Germany during World War II.

en.wikipedia.org...

Gracie Fields The Biggest Aspidistra In The World from the rare film Keep Smiling 1938.
www.youtube.com...

Interesting history of Aspidistra (transmitter)

Tricks of the Trade: Aspidistra and OSE5 - (3-page PDF)

Aspidistra, to use its wartime code name, was commissioned by the Political Warfare Executive, PWE, and was established in a purpose-built, or should that be "dug", rather large hole-in-the-ground at Kingā€™s Standing in the Ashdown Forest, near Crowborough, Sussex.

It is said that Winston Churchill personally authorised the purchase of the RCA transmitter, and when told of itā€™s immense power and ability to wave-change quickly, called it a ā€˜Raiding Dreadnought of the Etherā€™.

It was the most powerful transmitter ever built in that era to broadcast black propaganda & military deception.
Today we have twitter. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Terrifyingly, it's looking more and more like the FISC judges weren't duped, they were complicit.

John Cardillo

FISC judge Rudy Contreras was great friends with Peter Strzok. He took General Flynnā€™s plea deal. He recused himself after the text messages where Strzok mentions speaking to him at a party were found. Just a coincidence, Iā€™m sure.

Tracy Beanz

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

How do you figure that? What power am I giving by posting quotes I even said I questioned the validity?

Iā€™m confused here lol

I get triggered. Sometimes you should just ignore me.

Maybe I should up the voltage.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join