It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St pope John Paul II: “Pachamama” reflects the work of divine Providence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
There is a heated debate from the ultraconservative catholics whether pope Francis committed idolatry by allowing the indigenous statue of a pregnant woman from Amazonas, known as Pachamama or mother Earth, to be present in churches in Rome.
The debate reaches tipping point with escalating accusations against the reformer pope Francis, from heresy to idolatry to anti-christian behavior.

Here is what we read from the now Saint pope John Paul II about Pachamama symbol, during his visit in Bolivia 1988:

www.vatican.va...

Questa è l’opera di Dio, che sa che abbiamo bisogno del nutrimento prodotto dalla terra, quella realtà molteplice ed espressiva che i vostri antenati chiamarono la “Pachamama” e che riflette l’opera della Provvidenza divina offrendoci i suoi doni per il bene dell’uomo.

This is the work of God, who knows that we need the food that the earth produces, that varied and expressive reality that your ancestors called the “Pachamama” and that reflects the work of divine Providence by offering us His gifts for the good of man.

With that definite judgment from the pope who marked 20th century with his holiness, the fanatical cult within the Catholic Church must finally shut up. But they will not. They already rejected Vatican II council, a number of synods including the Amazonian synod which voted for married priesthood, the Synods of families that led pope Francis to the document Amoris Laetitia to allow remarried couples to receive Holy Communion.

Now the fanatic cult is about to demonize the ongoing Synod of the German bishops that already makes strong points in defense of the homosexual people. In a way, we are presented with two curches living under one roof, or should I say, under separate roofs, one of the normal church and mass, and the other the so called latin mass communities that gather separately, far less in numbers (maybe 1% or less) but very vocal including with their three cardinals Muller, Burke and Sarah.

I hope finally pope Francis will rule on the absurd accusations the fanatics raise, not so much to convert them but to spare the rest of the flock of 1.3 bln men women and CHILDREN who cannot be held hostages to medieval inquisitory approach and endless "sins" they have never committed. They'd rather see the Love of Jesus Christ reflected in His servants and in their neighbors, friends and relatives. Because that is all about to be Christian, Catholic, or just follower of Jesus Christ the Son of God. Not new inquisition, not a number of old cardinals who create new sins and cannot stand the normal life of the people.

Some Christmas songs of German children, who are terribly endangered of "heresy" and "burning in hell forever" according to the logic of the ultraconservative fanatics...I'd rather think of the opposite categories, of heaven preached by the love shown of children and their rightful spiritual leaders who refuse to enter medieval traps of making hell on earth...we had enough of it in past centuries including in the first half of 20th century. We need a new beginning NOW, not after another decade!

edit on 12-12-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
It is the same principle that allows the adoration of Mary.
So those of us who object to the adoration of Mary are better placed to criticise.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If you need to see God you need only to look at the tree, growing from a barren piece of rock, and spreading its branches despite all odds.

You need only to look at the forest, with its thousand of colours and thousands of sounds.

You need only to look at yourself in the mirror; you, both the actor and the spectator on this world.

"Authorities" claiming to represent God are but authorities claiming to represent God.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Pachamama is Mother Earth. Amazon rainforest people didn't start the cult. It might go back to precolumbian age.
edit on 12-12-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Man, that was a beautiful post👍
I go a lot to the forest and yes, God is all over.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
yes, the catholic leaders got rid of the commandment about idols....they have their own Bible and their own 10 commandments, leaving out the idol worship one and putting it in the trashcan, then to fill the spot they split the next one into 2 commandments...and everyone fell for it....YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS UP!

.a reply to: swanne

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS UP!

No kidding. A bunch of deluded fools arguing about how many angels fit on the head of a pin.
edit on 12/12/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS UP!

Didn't you just do this?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Please - he is rampant in idolatry.

The hypocrisy of this religion is unbelievably in your face yet the sheep are oblivious.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
pachamama is mother earth, that doesn't mean idol or demonization. dont know why todays ultraconservatives of all denominations want to make things as bad or worse than in middle ages.
Let see what St Francis of Assisi wrote of mother earth
en.wikipedia.org...

Praised be You, my Lord, through Sister Mother Earth,
who sustains us and governs us and who produces
varied fruits with coloured flowers and herbs.

Be praised, my Lord, through all your creatures,
especially through my lord Brother Sun,
who brings the day; and you give light through him.
And he is beautiful and radiant in all his splendour!
Of you, Most High, he bears the likeness.

Praised be You, my Lord, through Sister Moon
and the stars, in heaven you formed them
clear and precious and beautiful.

Praised be You, my Lord, through Brother Wind,
and through the air, cloudy and serene,
and every kind of weather through which
You give sustenance to Your creatures.

Praised be You, my Lord, through Sister Water,
which is very useful and humble and precious and chaste.

Praised be You, my Lord, through Brother Fire,
through whom you light the night and he is beautiful
and playful and robust and strong.

Praised be You, my Lord, through Sister Mother Earth,
who sustains us and governs us and who produces
varied fruits with coloured flowers and herbs.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The ultraconservative catholics sent an open letter to pope Francis yesterday, in which they accuse him of sins equal to abortion and against the first commandment, and so on. Seems nothing will make them believe otherwise.
Here is one part of that letter:

Indeed, we witnessed, with horror in our hearts, the vain invocation, the idolatrous prostration, the scandalous veneration of the mother earth that took place, in broad daylight, just prior to and throughout the Amazon Synod, all in your presence, Holy Father. We implore you, Holy Father, to answer us when, lovingly and respectfully, we ask of you: How is this not in clear contradiction with God’s 1st Commandment: “Thou shalt not have strange gods before me.”? "He who affirms that this cult had no idolatrous intentions simply denies the facts. Such an affirmation resembles a doctor who, having performed an abortion, claims that he had no intention to kill an unborn child."

I will go back to Malachi's prophecy of 12th century that this pope is the last pope (at least in Rome). Perhaps the ultraconservatives will riot against him, or God knows what. There is another prophecy that the pope will be expelled from vatican and later killed (from St pope Pius X)

And because pope Francis is already accused by those fanatics of the highest crime in religion, much higher than the accusations against president Trump for example, then nothing stops me to post what another pope reformer St John 23 wrote as his private visions, because anyway the fanatics will accuse him of the same. His diary, leaked online (not official) speaks of vision of ET coming to Earth (is that the real fatima secret and secrets of other apparitions?) And even if the date 2000 failed, that could happen anytime after and is more likely to happen after 20 years, and even more likely after more years passing (humanity gets more mature and prepared in time).
Besides his diary, St John 23 allegedly have met a landing saucer in his summer residence Castel Gandolfo, and talked with the ET pilots for half an hour, in the presence of his secretary card. Capovilla (who didn't hear the conversation and we don't have any idea what it was about). That is online you can google it.

Here is what his leaked diary allegedly says of his visions.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The following is from the diary of Pope John XXIII, who reigned from 1958 to June 23, 1963. This text distributed by certain groups in several Catholic churches in metro Manila. The dusty, leather-bound diary containing handwritten predictions was found by a Vatican cleaning woman who was sorting through boxes stacked in a seldom used storage room.

Father DeAngelo, now 73 years old has agreed to release some of the diary entries made between February of 1959 and April of 1963. The scrawled messages reveal a frightened and excited Pontiff who decided to keep his meetings with Christ and the Madonna a secret. The first appearance of Christ took place February 12th, 1959. Pope John notes quote "Dear God, I have been blessed like no man before me. The Savior has granted me a special audience here in my chambers. He tells me that I've been chosen to hear the truth no matter how awful it may be. It scares me a bit to be so entrusted, but I am honored all the same. Jesus tells me the Virgin Mary will come soon to deliver the first news of what will be. Now the diary entries:

Entries from the Diary of John XXIII
April 7, 1959
She is more beautiful than I had ever imagined. The Madonna is a joy to behold. I just wish her message was a more positive one. She says in four years time the world will lose a great leader, and a powerful nation will find itself involved in a conflict it cannot win. The fighting will take its toll on the battlefield and from within as the population despises the loss of its young men. The Holy Mother sheds tears as she describes the heart-breaking vision.

August 17, 1959
The Madonna's second visit is much like the first. She speaks sadly of unrest in her homeland, a change in the balance of power, and much blood being spilled in the sand. She says several madmen will send their people into battles in the name of God, but the Creator will have had nothing to do with these senseless struggles among brothers.

January 30, 1960
Christ comes to me again. I yearn to tell my fellow Christians of these miraculous appearances, but I am advised to keep quiet until the time is right. I cannot help but think I could perhaps head off some of the trouble that looms for us all. But Christ tells me that misery must take place for the master plan to succeed.

June 13, 1960
The Virgin Mary says the world will get a false sense of hope 30 years from now when the chains of repression are shattered throughout Eastern Europe. The joy however, will be short-lived as the freed people fight among themselves on how to run their countries. Thousands of poor, innocent children will perish due to the foolishness of their fathers.

March 6, 1961
Just when I thought my heavenly visits were over, the Madonna comes to me once again. She seems tired of the heartache she must share with me. My heart aches to see Her hurting so. The news again is foreboding. The early 1990's will be a period of deadly natural disasters. She says paradise will be struck by powerful winds and waves while killer floods and earthquakes will shatter dwellings. By the middle of the decade, regional skirmishes will develop into full-fledged conflicts. As the casualties mount, worldwide famine will strike. The devastation will be like none seen before, especially throughout Africa, where millions will perish.

September 23, 1961
She has returned with yet more bad news. It is becoming truly difficult for this humble servant to hear of such overwhelming hardships. The Madonna tells me terrifying diseases will be unleashed on the already weakened population of the world by late 1984. Wars will begin to wind down because the fighting nations will be greatly weakened from within. This is the beginning of the change. Hallelujah.

May 19, 1962
From the heavens will appear the saviors. They will arrive on June 5, 1995 and begin the task of assisting in the cleanup and repair of the environment and the crippled countries. Many will fear these odd- looking beings but they come in peace and will, with God's guidance, transform earth from a charred spinning rock to a lush oasis in space. The survivors will flourish in a world without war, disease, or hatred. My heart is finally at peace with this knowledge that there is hope for humanity.

July 2, 1962
The Madonna tells me this will be her final visit. It is a joyous one for she shares tremendous news. As the year 1998 arrives, our heavenly friends will have shared much of their advanced knowledge. Mankind will at last wipe out most of its diseases, and our life span will increase to the length of those listed in the bible. The visitors will also share the remarkable power of resurrection and throngs of wrongly dead will rise again. Finally a wondrous miracle will take place in the sky above New York City, December 25, 2000 when millions will witness the sensational appearance of a messiah who will announce the beginning of a second paradise here on earth.
edit on 13-12-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
It isn't just the 2000 prediction that has failed. That diary gives detailed predictions covering several years beforehand which have also failed. Doesn't that tell you something? Fake news?

edit on 13-12-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Fake news would be if it appeared in 1997 on MSM to make frenzy online about 2000. it did not. Apparently 2000 failed. But John 23 who died in 1963 is not alone. The lauded don Gobbi 2000 prediction failed, and he lived long enough until 2011 to see it and not to offer a reasonable explanation other than those were his own words not received from Mary. And let remember don Gobi was something like prophetic adviser to John Paul II. He saw in the red dragon of revelation the communism and in the black beast the masonry. Only, the beast in Revelation 13 is not black but red...small detail that the followers of the late don Gobbi just skip. He expected some sort of earthly reign of Jesus Christ, Eucharistic as he told, in 2000. It failed flat.

So failed John Paul II, now a saint, who in 2000 released the (part of the) third Fatima secret, claiming together with cardinal Ratzinger that the Fatima secret is over with his own assassination attempt. Did they lie us then or now, when Ratzinger already as pope Benedict said Fatima is not over? Or the prophecy is open for changes? I want to believe all is over without planetary punishment and we are entering in the era of peace, but it just doesn't happen! Or may be it does... see the end of my post.

The list of failed prophets especially around 2000 is long. Others failed around 2012, 2014 etc. Now some seer trumps that we are to enter the 10 year period of the end times in 2020. Wasn't it 7 year period known from Daniel? I don't want to name and don't have the time for absolutely free and non-rewarded research (not even morally and symbolically) on all seers who claim something that never happens later.

John XXIII predicted correctly the processes in Eastern Europe with the collapse of the communist system. He failed about the timing of massive planetary disasters - were they just delayed and now starting to manifest with the Climate change?

And as we speak, another major ongoing apparition is about to fail, that of Medjugorje. I have a separate thread on it. After telling us for 30+ years of 10 secrets that will clear the way to the new era of peace, now at least one seer Marija said in 2017 that she expected the triumph of Mary in that same year...so no secrets anymore? Or just some are cancelled?Why no one tells us exactly what is happening, and instead keep asking us for prayers and penance as if the followers of the apparitions are the worst of the worst people on the planet? Does it mean the apparition failed, or does it mean that the Heaven has the right to change punishment if enough people respond? I want to believe it is the second case, but it is yet to be seen. Please refer to my other thread by clicking on my profile.

What is unique with the case of John XXIII is, first, we have a pope who said he saw not only Virgin Mary but also aliens. Second, this pope is now a saint. Third, this pope started the reform in the Catholic Church that transformed it from medieval inquisitory style institution with index of forbidden books, to the modern well known organization (also far from perfect, but still not the old one). Besides the diary, another story appeared online how John 23 saw landing saucer in Castel Gandolfo and even talked with its occupants humanoid aliens. Another story, that John 23 who suffered from cancer, received a cup of extraterrestrial medicine by ET contactee, but refused to drink it to be healed and preferred to die.

Another thing that makes me believe John 23 indeed had personal extraterrestrial contacts is, he rejected to make the announcement of Fatima secrets as demanded by Lucia (allegedly on behalf of Virgin Mary) to be released in 1960, saying they are not going to happen in his days. And further he even said during the Vatican II council that "we do not need prophets of doom" clearly referring to Fatima seers that everyone gathered at Vatican II expected their secret to be revealed in 1960, according to the words of the witness Malachi Martin.

Of course, all is at your discernment. As everything, those messages could be edited and changed later. Including by putting wrong dates or the so called personage of a messiah, to discredit the idea the pope could indeed be meeting ETs or to demonize them. Everything is possible.

As with the well known fact that the New Testament books are all written at least 100 years after the death of the last apostle John by people that we don't know anything about not even their names. And still we base the entire Christian belief system on their words.

So I let you here to ponder about with your own intelligence and reasoning.

And the new discovery is here, the antigravity craft is already patented by Salvatore Pais on behalf of US navy who has 6 breathtaking patents worth of a sci fi serial.

"The US Navy has been granted a patent for an advanced aircraft which resembles a flying saucer UFO."
Read more: metro.co.uk...

All six patents of Salvatore Pais US Navy

patents.google.com...

High frequency gravitational wave generator

Craft Using an Inertial Mass Reduction Device

Electromagnetic field generator and method to generate an electromagnetic field

Plasma Compression Fusion Device

Piezoelectricity-induced High Temperature Superconductor

Laser augmented turbojet propulsion system

continues
edit on 17-12-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
That heralds the end of the current absurd paradigm that brought us nothing else but suffering, is around the corner. And if the Churches don't adapt themselves, they will be the first ones to fail and fail big. And they know it, therefore the frenzy attempts by Vatican to change...do they really want it though? Pope Francis upon his election said in televised address to the college of cardinals "half of you are already old" in the meaning they should go. How many of the old guards were left untouched, and I mean not only their age but also their mentality? Why after 7 years of papacy that should see a radical reform, we still argue with fanatics with red and purple hats who belong to past centuries? And at moments even seems they take the lead? Was this pontificate of pope Francis about that? Doesn't he have the power to remove those fanatics from among the ranks? They have 5 and 6 digit salaries a year and certainly don't go to live in slums if they are to be removed from Vatican offices. What is still being waited for?

Instead of that, the opposite is happening: the German bishops who currently are in 2 year synod, are accused when they try to make a difference. As if they, the reformers led by the pope himself, are wrong, even heretics, and not those who practically double crossed our spiritual life with their outdated inquisitory mentality.

Where is the Love that Jesus preached? I don't see it around, neither coming from the hierarchy nor on local level in a good number of parishes. What are we talking about, feeding fat cats within the priesthood in return of chicken soup for soul on Sundays? If that would be the case, the first Christians certainly wouldn't become food for lions...

I want to believe it wasn't all about that. I want to believe the bells of Rome that sang on that March 13, 2013 were telling the truth of a better future. And that includes the successor of pope Francis who turns today 83 (Greetings!)
He'd better start organizing the next conclave and promote fresh minded people. Not people from the system as cardinal Tagle of Philippines who was appointed these days to high position, and even less people like the ultraconservative guard card. Sarah. If needed, the rules of election of new pope could be changed by pope Francis. Why not to promote the well known old rule that non cardinal even non bishop could be elected as pope? There is historical precedence. Everything would be better than the status quo or the returning to the status quo ante as the conservatives hope.

But to have yet another decade lost is just inconceivable. To have another man from the system to run it for another decade will make the system obsolete for the young people and old alike. Pope Francis card. Bergoglio wasn't exactly Vatican insider when he was elected. He wanted the change. And the system effectively stopped him, as of today. Not only by openly objecting his intentions, as the conservatives do, but also by dragging feet and not actively supporting the reformist drive of the pope and his closest aides. See what happens on local level, is there any difference?

Maybe indeed the events from high will come before any meaningful change is done by the Vatican. But it will mean the end of the current system. not the end of the world or the church as community of believers.

Die Glocken von Rom
The bells of Rome
Heike Schäfer

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The absurd fight against "idols" as the OP discusses, launched by the ultraconservative leaders of the unsanctioned cult within the Catholic Church, puts reasonable doubts of returning to inquisition practices of witch hunt, to banned books, and to mind control of what the common Catholics should think.

The statues Pachamama are Not idols for the Christians, as St John Paul II clearly said it, they represent the earth's fertility. They could be considered as "idols" by uneducated indigenous people of Amazonas. The war the fanatics launched though has the purpose of accusing the pope and his aides in idolatry, and NOT to try to reach out to the Amazonian indigenous people for a reasonable dialogue including on the statues they venerate. And pachamama is very very convenient chance to accuse the pope of idolatry, of sinning against the first commandment (as an open letter of conservative catholics claimed), and even of satanism.

The conservative cult has for its true purpose the reversal of Vatican II council and making heretical all those decisions that followed, including the establishment of the new (now common) Catholic Mass and reverting back to the Latin mass from 16th century (not that it dates back to the apostles, it just doesn't matter, the point is to return the status quo ante).

Bishop Schneider, a vocal critic of pope Francis, goes on to accuse also the environmental movement:
“Anyone who has dealt with the global environmental movement has undoubtedly heard the term Gaia. Gaia is a revival of paganism that rejects Christianity, views Christianity as its greatest enemy, and sees the Christian faith as the only obstacle to a global religion that focuses on the worship of Gaia and the unification of all forms of life concentrated around the goddess ‘Mother Earth’ or the ‘Pachamama.’”

Cardinal Burke: “Something very grave happened during the special assembly of the bishops’ synod for the Amazon region. An idol was introduced into St. Peter’s Basilica — the figure of a demonic force. Therefore reparation is necessary and also prayers, so that the diabolical forces that entered with this idol are vanquished by the grace of God, by Christ who wants St. Peter’s Basilica to be purified of the sacrilegious act that took place during the synod.”

With such ultra fanatical views by people who are still good standing bishops and cardinals, one cannot be surprised when several million common conservative catholics, mainly in USA gathered around the Latin masses communities, reject practically every word pronounced by pope Francis. That is a church within the Church, a fanatical cult that draws its inspiration from past centuries that know nothing of today's openness of the Catholic Church. Thus, for the natural act of masturbation one could go to hell if not confessed, let alone for relation not sanctioned in marriage or homosexual relation...

Those people may believe what they want, (providing they do not close their kids in iron domes rejecting them the right to have a normal youth, and many do exactly that). But those people and their leaders do not have the right to determine what the Catholic Church of 1.3 bln people should believe. As of today, they keep the hold on ANY meaningful change, and for reasons I do not fully understand the vast majority of moderates or liberal clergy submitted to their will. Thus pope Francis apologized to the homosexuals but did not say openly that they may receive holy Communion, as he said of the remarried. Even less to bless their unions. The Catholic Church is literally paralyzed by several dozen prelates (out of several thousand bishops worldwide) who want back the Middle age mentality.

What reform could happen in that situation? All is doomed to fail, regardless of pope Francis' good intentions and those of his aides.

Only RADICAL measures starting today, not tomorrow, not after New year...could revert the tide. Maybe several excommunications to cardinals and bishops who dared to accuse pope Francis in heresy, are needed not so much to punish them than to show the believers who follow them they are desperately outdated and wrong. And much more, to unblock the so much needed reform of the Catholic Church.

The accusation of idolatry is only one step of accusation of anti-christ practices in the vatican. Let break down the statement of cardinal Burke

"...during the special assembly of the bishops’ synod for the Amazon region. An idol was introduced into St. Peter’s Basilica — the figure of a demonic force."

Burke accuses the legitimate synod of Amazonas, a large region in the world's predominantly Catholic continent that has roughly 50% of all catholics. And claims that an idol a figure of demonic force was introduced at the heart of the Catholic Church during that high legitimate gathering. In other words, the pagan beliefs of Amazonas have made their way to St Peter's together with the demons they carry with them.

"...so that the diabolical forces that entered with this idol are vanquished by the grace of God, by Christ who wants St. Peter’s Basilica to be purified of the sacrilegious act that took place during the synod.”

so for card. Burke the diabolical forces are already inside St Peter's basilica, and that happened as we know thanks to pope Francis' explicit defense of pachamama presence. In other words, the responsible of ushering the diabolical forces is no one else but the pope himself, together with the majority of bishops in the Amazon synod. With one shot card. Burke accuses both the pope and the majority of bishops who do not share his radically conservative views. That also negates the synod's decisions, one of which was to allow married priesthood and to increase the role of women in church services, something that the conservatives fight fiercely against.

Moreover, we are told there is "sacrilegious act" right in St Peter's basilica. That calls in mind the "abomination of desolation" of the End times, although not quoted. One step from formally declaring the pope -antichrist.

It is nothing short of a total accusation against pope Francis and any reform he and his team plan to do, even before they do it. Still the document of pope Francis after the synod is expected to be released. For cardinal Burke and the similar minded prelates, that all is wrong in advance, diabolical, and sacrilegious. They negate any idea of a reform. And instead of admitting they are desperately outnumbered, they accuse the multitude of bishops and the pope in idolatry, heresy, sacrilege, calling to mind the images of the End times prophecies...

There is no middle ground left. Either this or that view is right. And card. Burke's is NOT the right one.

They just call for their excommunication. If we are to have a future of the Catholic Church as a modern alternative of the Dark ages. If we do not accept their view of a church that "flourished" during the Dark ages and now is in eclipse. If we want our kids and grandkids to rejoyce in God's love and not to tremble everytime the inquisitor pronounces the next sets of sins to burn in hell. That all doesn't need more time to be decided.

And as in the previous post, I'd expect pope Francis to arrange the things in the best way turning 83 that his successor to be also pro reform and not to revert back everything achieved after Vatican II after Saint John XXIII. The Catholic Church either makes it or breaks it this Christmas. For many centuries to come...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
There is one more thing to consider, among many. The Catholic Church discriminates against those who are her members. While being very generous to newcomers, to those who are not Christian in the Third world, to immigrants etc, and that all is good, at the same time she discriminates very harshly against the so called faithful, against those born inside the Church in the developed countries, who are supposed not only to fulfill every letter but also to financially contribute.

Why for example the catholic hierarchy will recognize and respect anglican priest who is married? Isn't it better for a married man who wants to be priest, to become anglican priest and then to turn for recognition to the catholic church? Why a homosexual who is not practicing catholic (or from another church) will be respected and accompanied, but if you are unfortunate to be practicing catholic, then no, you are not allowed to do what is sinful. Why divorced and remarried people from the Eastern orthodox churches are recognized as validly married, and if the need arises they will be given communion in catholic church, but the catholic remarried couples will struggle, outside Germany, to receive that same communion? Why for the catholic priests everything is allowed, even to sin (with people above 18) but if you pursue priesthood then even the thought of having sexual relation would be punished and may result in dismissal? And in some cases the vocation superior will be a converted Anglican, or a young man without experience but with lofty words pretending to understand everything? if the process of approval eliminates intellectuals but allows in pedofiles, and people who actually have relations maybe exactly with their vocational superior, as it transpired, people who do not care for theology but are convenient to the superiors, then the result will be what we have now. people who should never be priests in first place are now bishops. And when someone tries to change the pyramid, even if that someone is the pope himself, he is doomed to fail. Because those people will fight to their death to keep the status quo and their personal gains including financial.

And also the financial moment: why should a priest receive salary of several thousand dollars or euro a month, plus free vast housing and newest brand car that he changes every 2-3 years (or have more than one), free trips to Rome and other places, and a bishop would have much more, but those men and women who serve in the church voluntarily will be told, they do it for God? How much was Jesus' salary? How much was Peter's salary? Did Peter retire with 3,000 Euro pension a month as pope Benedict did? No, he retired crucified. The Catholic Church has lost its original sense, and very hardly she will find it again if at all.

The idea that somehow the faithful must be sacrificed for the rest of the world to convert, frankly sucks. That will backfire on the clergy themselves who dared to sacrifice the flock but not themselves. Jesus didn't teach or do that. Here come both the official 3rd secret of Fatima (although not full) and Malachi's prophecy, together with others such St Pius X vision, of a military invasion or other kind of destruction within Rome. Because by now in early 21st century the Catholic Church should have repented of most of her wrongdoings, including the notorious fake trials of Galileo and others, including of admitting she has been stopping the progress of humanity for way too long. The only one who dared to say a word about was John Paul II, and to some extend pope Francis in Latin America about the conquistadors. Was it enough though? Why Benedict was boycotted in the Roman University La Sapienza for his words on Galileo then? Because Nothing has changed so far.
edit on 17-12-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)[/editb
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

join