It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Christians Allowed: Muslim UN Officials Block Syrian Christian Refugees from Getting Help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I had hopes that the Trump administration would have addressed this insanity and genocide. If the UN continues to be complicit, then we should completely cut off all money to their corrupt organization.

The Great Christian purge continues..... while Europe and the US do nothing.

"All of the United Nations Officials, most of them, 99 percent, they are muslims, and they were treating us as enemies"

-Timothy
Syrian Christian

No Christians Allowed: Muslim UN Officials Block Syrian Christian Refugees from Getting Help

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We knew this would happen.

Not long after the defeat of the Islamic State in the area, Syrian Christians warn that US military withdrawal from the Kurdish-controlled region, announced yesterday by President Donald Trump, will expose them to danger.
…..
“It is very possible that the American withdrawal from the region will lead to the extinction of Christianity from the region,” said Ashty Bahro, former director of the Evangelical Alliance of Kurdistan, in Iraq, noting the safety there for Christians and other minorities.

www.christianitytoday.com...

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Not long after the defeat of the Islamic State in the area, Syrian Christians warn that US military withdrawal from the Kurdish-controlled region, announced yesterday by President Donald Trump, will expose them to danger.
…..
“It is very possible that the American withdrawal from the region will lead to the extinction of Christianity from the region,” said Ashty Bahro, former director of the Evangelical Alliance of Kurdistan, in Iraq, noting the safety there for Christians and other minorities.

So it’s not the fault of islamic aggression, hatred and intolerance,

It’s President Trump’s fault.

Got it. Thanks.

“Well there would be no genocide if that damn dRumpf didn’t pull the troops out”

The religion of peace. What a perfect belief system. There should be laws to stop people from criticising it.
edit on 8 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

…..

You cannot make this crap up, after being warned this would happen he does it anyways and his minions instead of saying oh maybe that was a mistake they double down with not our fault those people are nuts and want to kill each other.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They are nuts
They do want to to kill each other

President Trump should not have withdrawn (my opinion)

This is most definitely NOT his fault. It’s most definitely the fault of the Islamic faith.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

while Europe and the US do nothing

don't forget America and Europe sided with the Bosnian Muslims and allowed Jihadists into Bosnia and to fight agaisnt Christians,Christian Serbs and now you are surprised how Christians are being treated as second class or even yet ignored in countries like Syria and Iraq?

Christians in Europe are also being ignored as well.
edit on 9-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Lots of people are nuts and want to kill each other, perhaps more so in the middle east, however that's neither here nor there.

Pulling troop out of those areas always leads to more bloodshed, as was discussed over and over when the move was made.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

while Europe and the US do nothing

don't forget America and Europe sided with the Bosnian Muslims and allowed Jihadists into Bosnia and to fight agaisnt Christians,Christian Serbs and now you are surprised how Christians are being treated as second class or even yet ignored in countries like Syria and Iraq?

Christians in Europe are also being ignored as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Lots of people are nuts and want to kill each other, perhaps more so in the middle east, however that's neither here nor there.

Pulling troop out of those areas always leads to more bloodshed, as was discussed over and over when the move was made.

Keeping troops there has led to decades of bloodshed. Not only their blood, but our troops blood.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Those troops are peons, they're expendable. The game is much bigger than that. Can you tell me how many troops were pulled out from syria then how many were sent SA off t h e back of the withdrawal?

Regardless this thread is about how Christians are being slaughtered by Muslims in the middle east .

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Those troops include my family and my son. Regardless how you feel about our troops, I hope for their safety and would like as many to come home as possible. My point still stands.

The persecution of Christians is just more ammo for my opinion that the Muslims aren’t that tolerant of different religions. They’re religion seems radical compared to most Christians. That comes from an observation of being in the Middle East and witnessing how they live day to day compared to Christians. Regardless, I feel the same way about the situation as if I would if it were in the US. Let them handle their own business and if you decided to pick up the Christianity religion in the ME, well then you knew exactly what you were getting into.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Muslims have been annihilating Chaldean Christians tribes from the Nineveh Plains for centuries, the so called "defeat of Isis" won't stop the Shia from specifically targeting these original Christians. Over 120,000 were forced to flee their homes businesses and life in one night, to safe Kurdish areas and as quoted from one of the Chaldean Bishops Our tormentors confiscated our present while seeking to wipe out our history and destroy our future. This was an exceptional situation, but it’s not an isolated one. It was part of the recurring cycle of violence in the Middle East over more than 1,400 years.
I'm not even sure why its called a defeat, those that weren't killed or captured have just slunk off back to their homes, no doubt preparing to rise again. Its very very hard to kill an ideology.
Seems we are far more content with appeasing Muslim countries in this era of political wokeness than helping those that founded Christianity, because...well...Christanity bad

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
WHY is anyone surprised

'We' are reaping the results of rampant pc culture.......

'They' have no such qualms .......

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Well I'm sorry that you and your kin are disposable heroes, however thats a choice you made and it's a choice you have to live with.

Muslims are not tolerant of other religions then again nor are Christians and I'm not willing to get into to and fro about who's skygod is better, as far as I'm concerned you're all messed up, and yes that includes the railens.

When you sign your life away to the military your life no longer belongs to you, as this song highlights.

edit on 9-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

If you think you’re gonna get under my skin calling our troops disposable hero’s then you’re way off the mark. It just shows more about your character than anything else.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

If you think you’re gonna get under my skin calling our troops disposable hero’s then you’re way off the mark. It just shows more about your character than anything else.

I didn't do that ,Metallica did with a song they wrote 30 years ago, this isn't news it's been playing out since the dawn of civilistation.

You may think your saving your country, however the reality is you furthering the globalists plans for the world around us, so well done for playing your part and being completely blind as to why.
edit on 9-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

…..

You cannot make this crap up, after being warned this would happen he does it anyways and his minions instead of saying oh maybe that was a mistake they double down with not our fault those people are nuts and want to kill each other.

Okay, so leftists only care about christian if they can somehow spin it with orange man bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I’ll chalk this is up as a win. Unsure how to have a discussion with someone that wants to demonize the troops rather than discuss the topic.
edit on 9-12-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It might not be on point and you may not want to hear it but it is clearly evident by looking to the past that our various countries troops have been used to topple gov'ts we don't like whatever the cost to the people and/or prop up gov'ts we do like again at whatever the human cost.

When was the last time troops were used to defend our borders from attack ?

When was the last time troops were used in oil/mineral/drug rich countries ?

On topic - kiiling of christians is not 'on trend' for the media so clearly not of interest to those in power further proving troops are not used to save lives and keep the peace but a tool of the elite to further their power and influence.
If you can't believe that of your own nation compare it with other countries and explain the difference.

It's usually easier for people to see the flaws on the other side of whatever argument ignoring their own sides (which are often just the other side of the same coin)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The very same people who lie and claim “these people are fleeing persecution” as the masses of rapists and murderers swarm into western nations unchecked, are now turning a blind eye and refusing to address actual persecution because........

Orange Man Bad?

Or is it because only islamic people can be refugees? Or is it because it’s perfectly acceptable for muslims to slaughter Christians in the Middle East?

UN officials and UN staff openly turning away Christian converts at refugee camps. Mocking and deriding actual refugees seeking safety.

Not because of Orange Man
Not because of western foreign policies
Not because of big oil companies

Because of mohammed.

“Refugees welcome”??? Not in United Nations refugee shelters they’re not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join