It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Christians Allowed: Muslim UN Officials Block Syrian Christian Refugees from Getting Help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If the eradication of nazism is not ‘extreme’ then neither is the eradication of Islam

Islam is the worse of the two by far

Eradicating the ideology does NOT mean eradication of the people who follow that ideology

I advocate for a total worldwide ‘shunning’ of such an extremely hateful and intolerant ideology. I don’t understand how anyone who ‘claims’ to be a decent human can defend such an ideology of hate

There were good people who followed nazism as well so to claim ‘but not all muslims’ is simply moot.

It’s not ‘muslims’ who are the issue, it’s the belief system itself.

Outlaw it, completely.

To claim Christianity is “just as bad” is simply a lie. Christianity is a belief system that I personally have no interest in at all. If Christians were worse than nazis or worse than kkk members then I’d rally against that belief system as well.

How is it that people can oppose nazism but defend Islam? Those who do that have no real knowledge of either of those ideologies.

But, again, this is just my opinion. I’m aware that millions of people support nazism and billions of people support the rape culture.
Doesn’t make it ok.

I’ve personally lived in islamic countries. I hate Islam and will never be convinced that it’s an acceptable belief system. Because it simply is not.

The vast majority of believers are born into that system and know no better. A massive chunk of believers are too terrified to speak out against it and just ‘pretend’ to believe out of self preservation.
That’s a fact. I’ve seen it. It’s undisputed that that’s a fact.

Yes the same can said of other religions. But so what?

It HAS to be ok to criticise Islam. It’s not a protected cult and not should it ever be.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Extremism is extremism, it makes no difference as to who wants to wipe who out.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Nobody said wipe them out

Simply outlaw the ideology

Nobody can claim that nazism is less tolerant or more hateful than Islam, yet nazism is illegal in many countries

Outlaw Islam. World wide. I don’t see how anyone can oppose that plan.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don’t see anyone defend kkk members and saying “but but what about the Amish?”

But people defend Islam.

Disgusting

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Muslims will always want to kill non-Muslims and different Muslims.

Nazi's will always want to kill Jews.

Commies will always want to kill anyone who likes freedom.

Shriners will always want to kill Gingers.

The Welsh will always want to kill sheep.

Humans will always want to kill humans.

As a species, we're really screwed up.
edit on 10-12-2019 by DBCowboy because: Network dude has great beer

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I don’t see anyone defend kkk members and saying “but but what about the Amish?”

But people defend Islam.

Disgusting

We NEVER see these hypocrites in threads about Christian pedophile priests screeching “it’s not just christians, what about Muslims”????

Hypocrisy

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Muslims are protected, broseph.

It's been ingrained since before 9/11.

Only the BADones want to kill us and there aren't that many BAD ones.

Christians and white people have killed more!

pfft.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh, you’re right, I forgot.

Damn white people!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh, you’re right, I forgot.

Damn white people!

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yes they did this is a quote from the previous page .

There is only one way... the compete and utter eradication of Islam, in all of its bigoted, hateful forms.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes they did this is a quote from the previous page .

There is only one way... the compete and utter eradication of Islam, in all of its bigoted, hateful forms.

Exactly

Eradication of ISLAM does not mean eradication of Muslims. It simply means outlawing the entire ideology altogether. Not killing all of it’s followers.

Eradication of Islam is a noble idea

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

eradicate definition: 1. to get rid of something completely or destroy something bad: 2. to get rid of or destroy…

Semantics, it's clear what the poster meant.
edit on 11-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

eradicate definition: 1. to get rid of something completely or destroy something bad: 2. to get rid of or destroy…

Semantics, it's clear what the poster meant.

Yeah
I know

But completely destroying Islam would be a great step forward for all humans

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: tanstaafl
I have gone to school with them, worked with them at times, my mother is married to one..you simply have no clue.

Oh, I have many clues. Your mother better hope that she never falls out of favor, seeing as Muslims are perfectly fine beating their wives, or even murdering them in cold blood, for the tiniest seeming 'slight'.

Lots of Muslims are currently engaged in the infiltration stage and act, where they are allowed, even encouraged, by their ideology, to lie to the 'infidels' until their numbers are large enough to stop the charade.

People like you will likely have to learn the hard way. Don't say you weren't warned.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So you're an extremist yourself, at least you admit it I guess.

Not extremist. Realist.

If you have a gangrenous arm that has gone beyond saving even using DMSO, then your only choice is to cut it off to save your life. Extreme? I guess so. But necessary.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

hold up a second. Im not fine with anyone killing anybody else as far as my faith goes. Killing happens for various reasons and motives. the wrong ones are done out of spite,hatred,and falseness.

Alot of christians are taught wrong as well. See I never knew the bible was 2 books in one before because th e Preachers never state this. It makes a difference. The OT states it is for the HEBREWS/jews. All those rules and laws and punishments. Then people get confused with the NT. we only have to do 3 things in the NT covenant as non hebrews.

The catholic church has brainwashed alot of its followers by making them all follow the OT rules.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A war against this bereft ethos is the only answer.
Like Inquisition Era Spain, they only lust for the sword.

I say we give them what they want...
And burn this Stone Age cult to ashes.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It’s bizarre how the UN and every government in the First World are so keen to avoid offending Muslims. The irony is that Muslims seem to care very little about the sensitivities of non-Muslims. This is made manifest by their frequent homicidal attacks on Christians in the Third World and psychotic terrorist attacks in the Western world, such as 9/11 and driving vehicles through crowds of pedestrians. They treat their women and foreign domestic servants like slaves. In fact, they actually have slaves in many areas of the world. Yet accommodations are constantly made for them in the West and I don’t know why. They aren’t notably brilliant, productive or innovative in their adopted First World homes, in contrast to East Asians and Indians who are typically law-abiding, seldom complain and do exceedingly well in school and business. Why anyone would want more Muslim immigrants is a mystery to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I thought the UN was against religious persecution? Why would this not apply equally amongst different faiths? Isn’t the UN the parent in the room? So it’s OK for them to play favorites?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Extremism is extremism, it makes no difference as to who wants to wipe who out.

No one is talking about wiping out people.

I'm talking about wiping out the ideology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join