It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Christians Allowed: Muslim UN Officials Block Syrian Christian Refugees from Getting Help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Regardless this thread is about how Christians are being slaughtered by Muslims in the middle east .

Yea, and apparently that part get's a pass. the part where Muslims are just showing us all what they are about. But we need to embrace their culture, and protect them from those Christians who might question these very actions. Rah Rah!! You cheer lead for a super cause, it's impressive.

Im not cheerleading anything there sport, be sure to call out the Christians slaughtering Muslims over there too to save all your hypocracy .

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yeah

Because THATS what’s happening. It’s christians slaughtering Muslims.

Poor Muslims

But don’t EVER call out the Muslims, hypocrisy only works one way I see.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The culture is a rape culture

That cannot be argued

It is oppressive, racist, extremely intolerant and destructive.

It opposes every desire of normal human beings

And it is protected by the ‘left’

What a surprise

“All Christian priests are pedophiles” is acceptable but call out the ACTUAL rape culture and suddenly “that’s just right wing propaganda, you should travel”
edit on 9 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

Which of course means “Christians should always be refused entry to official United Nations refugee camps, the Muslims in charge of those camps are right to be doing that because............offending Islam is somehow frowned upon?”
edit on 9 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good Lord we need to pray over this!
This is heart breaking.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Yeah

Because THATS what’s happening. It’s christians slaughtering Muslims.

Poor Muslims

But don’t EVER call out the Muslims, hypocrisy only works one way I see.

Religious nutters kill each other all the time, its been going on since before the crusades you just have blinders on and cannot see past your own hypocracy.

edit on 9-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So you are saying everyone knows Muslims can't help themselves but murder Christians?

We know that the only protection the Kurds were getting in the area were from US troops, due to their cooperation with US goals.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Well I'm sorry that you and your kin are disposable heroes, however thats a choice you made and it's a choice you have to live with.

Muslims are not tolerant of other religions then again nor are Christians and I'm not willing to get into to and fro about who's skygod is better, as far as I'm concerned you're all messed up, and yes that includes the railens.

When you sign your life away to the military your life no longer belongs to you, as this song highlights.

Umm actually your life still belongs to you. you can refuse orders,and be discharged.(your choice) You can retire early(your choice) you can claim medical issues and get discharged(your choice) Wow..sure seems like alot of choice there. You arent a slave either.
And Christians are to be tolerant,but the majority of them get a bad rap for the few who are hateful.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And Christians are to be tolerant,but the majority of them get a bad rap for the few who are hateful.

Funny you should say that, it's no different for the Muslims of the world.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Lots of people are nuts and want to kill each other, perhaps more so in the middle east, however that's neither here nor there.

Pulling troop out of those areas always leads to more bloodshed, as was discussed over and over when the move was made.

We should probably send more troops there than.

How many US troops do you think it will take until the Middle East is a safe place?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Lots of people are nuts and want to kill each other, perhaps more so in the middle east, however that's neither here nor there.

Pulling troop out of those areas always leads to more bloodshed, as was discussed over and over when the move was made.

We should probably send more troops there than.

How many US troops do you think it will take until the Middle East is a safe place?

Being facetious are we, we both know the middle East will never be a safe place, and unless you been completely brainwashed you would know that the troops aren't there to broker peace they're there to secure U.S interests within the oil industry.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
They're not just killing Christians. Not that Christians care, they're perfectly fine with them killing gays, atheists, and each other if not the right brand.

Oh please. I had to go check, and no, this is not the mud pit, so, please take your lying, bigoted opinion and stick it (yes, thats me being nice because this is not the mud pit).

I agree though, these people are monsters, I just get the feeling if Christians were being left out of the genocide most of you wouldn't give a #.

And again, take your lying, bigoted opinion and stick it.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Lying? Screw you. I've seen first hand some of the abuse caused by various Christian groups towarsd by girlfriend for being bi and daring to question rather than accept the bible as gospel. There are lot's of terrible Christians out there. If you think they're all tolerant you're just straight up wrong.

Few Christians are this bad, but they at best are either neutral towards, pity, or tolerate but disagree with gays and atheists.

I've no problem with most Christians, but that's because most are token Christians at best and it barely affects their lives, actions or opinions. It only rarely comes up. I prefer to avoid the topic in RL because very little good comes from a Christian finding out I'm an atheist. Like politics, some topics are better left alone. Most of my family, clients, and people I know are Christian and we get along fine. By and large it's a Christian nation.

It does not change that the Christian religion has a persecution complex, and like most groups and organizations has blinders to things that either do not affect them directly or strengthen their organization.

I have an issue with this, it's normal every organization and the people in it do it for the most part, especially if other groups affected are not typically groups that organization is on good terms with or is in direct opposition to their views. Which atheists and gays are to the Christian religion. I still have an issue with it and will call it out every time I see it. Be it black lives matter or this. Why? Because letting it go results in people being left behind to continue suffering as well as half measures that only attack one part of the problem.

I want the hate, bigotry and killing to stop for everyone in the middle east. Not just the Christians. I unfortunately see few good ways to do it. Making it all about the Christians certainly won't fix anything.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Lying?

Yes. Your blanket condemnation of all Christians as people who are "perfectly fine with them (Muslims) killing gays, atheists, and each other if not the right brand" is a blatant, outright, bigoted lie. Own it.

Screw you.

No thanks.

I've seen first hand some of the abuse caused by various Christian groups towarsd by girlfriend for being bi and daring to question rather than accept the bible as gospel. There are lot's of terrible Christians out there. If you think they're all tolerant you're just straight up wrong.
You are the one painting with the broad brush, amigo.

Few Christians are this bad, but they at best are either neutral towards, pity, or tolerate but disagree with gays and atheists.

And? Are you suggesting that gays and atheists aren't the exact same? I would actually say there is plenty of evidence that your characterization of Christian attitudes toward gays/atheists is far more applicable in the reverse.

I've no problem with most Christians,

[b]Full stop.

That is in direct contradiction to your earlier statement that, and I quote:

"Not that Christians care, they're perfectly fine with them killing gays, atheists, and each other if not the right brand."

There is no qualifier saying 'a few', or 'some'. The way that is worded it encompasses all Christians.

You have a serious problem, but it is your own bigotry and hate of Christians, not the other way around.

Get help.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I want the hate, bigotry and killing to stop for everyone in the middle east. Not just the Christians. I unfortunately see few good ways to do it. Making it all about the Christians certainly won't fix anything.

There is only one way... the compete and utter eradication of Islam, in all of its bigoted, hateful forms.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Riggggggghhht..good luck, you seem just as hateful

Oh, and the UN is a sham!
edit on 10-12-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Riggggggghhht..good luck, you seem just as hateful

Yes, I freely admit I hate Terrorists, and all Muslims are either active Terrorists, or potential Terrorists. It is built directly into their religion at the foundational, fundamental level.

Oh, and the UN is a sham!

Well, we agree on that... although I didn't know that 90+% of them were Muslim. No wonder...
edit on 10-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes, I freely admit I hate Terrorists, and ass Muslims are either active Terrorists, or potential Terrorists. It is built directly into their religion at the foundational, fundamental level.

Dumb way to think..but fill your boots

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
"Yes, I freely admit I hate Terrorists, and ass Muslims are either active Terrorists, or potential Terrorists. It is built directly into their religion at the foundational, fundamental level."

Dumb way to think..but fill your boots

It is dumb to acknowledge the obvious... whatever, but stick your head back in the sand...
edit on 10-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have gone to school with them, worked with them at times, my mother is married to one..you simply have no clue. Not a one, is how you describe.
You are the one with your head in the sand.

Are there radicals..of course.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There is only one way... the compete and utter eradication of Islam, in all of its bigoted, hateful forms.

So you're an extremist yourself, at least you admit it I guess.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join