It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for Life and It’s Manifest Destiny

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

The vocabulary is always a first obstacle, because a gap in your vocabulary is a gap in your mind and intellect; you lack the correspondence, the connecting idea of the universe; that is why we often turn to the compounds of such authors to find in them corroborations of like experiences and phenomena, of those things which are super-ordinary.
Though, without having to lose yourself to sense deception, and the omniform deceptions of this world; to be a still equilibrium, that is a hard fruit, but the vocabulary (system of words) must still be tackled, for who knows what truth is dormant in one other than oneself?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

To be exhaust in the fullness of the inspiration: the expiration sweeter than death. Ah!

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ANKH1F1N1K
I get it, you can pop a valve like that. Be careful.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Sweet lovely death I am waiting for your breath oh please take one last caress.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Your words are genuine. The holy Father and his Holy son humbled me as well. I use to be an arrogant prideful sinner with a beast on my head. I saw and felt God's love and Light. It was the true power. Nobody ever told me about it. I never knew anything about it. I only knew anger and hate. Thats what I was always taught by the false tyrant God. The Holy Fathers Grace is the most amazing thing in the universe and beyond. No darkness and pride can stand against it. I want to choose that Holy Love and Freedom, always now... and want to share it with the world, especially the downtrodden, and the outcasts.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird
a reply to: CharlesT

Your words are genuine. The holy Father and his Holy son humbled me as well. I use to be an arrogant prideful sinner with a beast on my head. I saw and felt God's love and Light. It was the true power. Nobody ever told me about it. I never knew anything about it. I only knew anger and hate. Thats what I was always taught by the false tyrant God. The Holy Fathers Grace is the most amazing thing in the universe and beyond. No darkness and pride can stand against it. I want to choose that Holy Love and Freedom, always now... and want to share it with the world, especially the downtrodden, and the outcasts.

The Light of Eternal Mind. That was very well written

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Maybe if one can pass this test here on earth, maybe one can be a co-creator with God. How awesome would that be. I got it all planned out in my mind already. To be within God's eternal Love and create heavens and realms... with angels and mountains and hills and trees... and have cows and horses...and birds.. and the woman who helped lead me back to God... maybe we can get married in heaven... and with our love... and God's love... we can make this earth matrix a better place.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Weird, I was thinking that very thing the other day and realised my synchronicity involving numbers 369 may actually be the correspondence I yearned from the higher self.... Still unsure but heading in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

You certainly have the right idea going on your head. While
the Bible does say there is no marriage in Heaven. That in
no way means God wouldn't be both willing and able to
manifest our deepest desires. For instance:

I believe that to endure to the end knowing why the curse
of death is upon this world. Not becoming bitter with God
when the tragedy of death befalls a loved one. For me that
would be my wife.

But instead of becoming angry with God like so many seem
to do. By refusing that seeing him instead as my only HOPE
of ever seeing her again. And also with the Bible proclaiming
in the first three words of Genesis.

This being the beginning here on Earth then are not the cosmos
waiting to be populated? I imagine just a tiny part of Heaven
will include a new life with my sweet Linda in a world with out
sin and without death.

I truly believe this is how he will dry our tears. Because our God is
great beyond our imagination. And it's so obvious how much our
love means to him. It will be done before we can think to ask.
Because our God is God.

As you can tell I love your post.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

And then, a statue of black stone speakth to me, hard; I saw no mercy nor pity and compassion, no tear in its eyes, "it is true, we wail, we lament", I am a fetter, a bond draught by a seed in my past; I am a mystic, what then? "half of a satanist, half of a theist?",

That stone who hangs upon the cross, has wrought more hatred and wrath in my life, enslaved me to the deceptions of this world; I am not come unto this world for peace, I am the secret fourfold word, I will slay mine enemies the persecutors with the sword of my mouth.

There was an old mystery in the holy land of Tibet, for it was seen, much speculation over its history, be I then as the hermit who passeth through all sorrows and lamentations, to burrow my body of this stone as stone,
What is the mystery in all this? to show a poetic depth of survival and conquest.

Who am I? unique & conqueror?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Though often, the trick in this can be falling persuasion to the style and shape of these numbers: 369, as opposed to some numbers as: 111, 777, 77, 90, etc., and ultimately, one cannot distinguish if this is mathematical learning and insight, or if it be something altogether mystical and independent from calculation or computation.
That one falters for the chance shape of the numbers and their style, rather than the key of their position to one another, irregardless of their shape or style: 010, 00, 880, 969, 693, 396, 339, etc., though the symbols of their combination that is your product, "how does one present the universe forth to nothing?", -1, 0, 1.
As though, "the universe from nothing", goes forth, or expands and extends, but then how one deals with the product is the business of oneself, and their market, and I hesitate to follow any of these injunctions, for I am dead to the interest; "I can take back the eye, I can back what was given unto the eye", for it shalt not be business in my knowledge.

"Be that business" is the mantra, that could potentiate me as the forthcoming Drug Lord of this earth through these five years ahead, I needed a release for sanity somewhere, and "if this motherf- believes in shape-shifting reptilians and lizards", I knew that must have been some cannabis and pigeon watching...

These two were the darkest in the dark, they knew nothing; for years they played the "Monkey drums", drumming with both hands; this is the dog who if you present a mountain of bodies before his eyes, he will deny that he has seen them; we were each different in the core of our systems respectively, and in each of our attainments, there was little of Islam in him, it was primarily all western philosophy; and I knew that neither of these were worthy of any crown nor garment, they were dogs who drooled on my meat, and turned their back holes to their plates...

I know a stone of that key, and nor shalt thou be entered.

What fool firstly began to pass a Cain about me?
I wanted to deal a hard stone with Cain, and these Cains who mark, persecute and pass Cain of my head.
Was I only the test experiment of "air left air", and now that, I am a being without limbs, eyes, organs, arms, legs, a body, and head; I am the flame burning in the core of this star.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Then I am repressed as nothing but a Michael Myers character, and then gnarled at by the utter tripe of Amazon books' scholars, or the complete dog pile sold through Amazon books. And under the Anglo-Saxon sky hangs the mighty God of War and Vengeance, Horus, the avenging child, "your heart as my heart..."

I could not find anything from the 18th and 19th centuries. Full stop.

I do not know here at this point, if this is now another further classification of suppression being peddled about me by all forms of such superstructures of electro-technological and psycho-social affiliates of the wretched human marking and targeted ring of targeted individuals; "because a little brush up here works for producing the heart in its peace without this complete white noise of a dying television".

This is almost like the white noise effect, if my only stature is a "marked individual", if one pays eye attention, what was the host for these causes? There was pocket money too good for meat on the table, "and there was like a bargaining with their gods, who promised them immortality and eternal life hereafter!", and then the final rings called "the lump heads", and there is no breath of silence for the sword in this century, because gunpowder became the breath of Adam's nostrils since the 17th century, and they never turned back for the sword again.

But the sword? O Sword, "cattle and child", "cattle and human", these are most dire to miss!

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think you express yourself in a commendable way. I imagine your mind is boiling. Being convinced by the babbling of my own mind has led me only to darkness.
To reflect on the OP. "The meaning of life and it's manifest destiny."
I certainly hope and have faith, that it is greater that what I can conceive of.
Yet in the simplicity of harmony and dissonance, it seems at least temporarily self evident.
edit on 000000110627116America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
without the tritone, things become painfully optimistic and predictable.
without returning to the source, there is no contrast or context.
edit on 000000110654116America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The reason for life is to manifest destiny.

We're born.

We live.

Then we die.

The end.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
11:11 you sent that lol

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird
Your words also are worthy and true. I am pleased that you can personally relate to my experience and rebirth. I think I will see you one day in Heaven.. We can hold hands and bow before his almighty presence.
Peace to you my brother, or sister.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wow, lots of replies to this thread, thanks all for your insights!

I never intended to go beyond the material, physical realm in my musings on the reason for life and what is the end goal or purpose of life, our destiny.

Obviously, from the materialist point of view, there are only a few ways the life cycle process will play out.

Life is born but dies before reproducing and goes extinct.

Life reproduces and perpetuates as a well adapted species until it fails to further adapt to changing circumstances and goes extinct or it continues to adapt and become stronger through the changes.

This leads to the conclusion that the natural life cycle will eventually snuff out all life or life will adapt and survive past the limits of the cycle. Surviving the end of the universe may require life to exist outside of it, perhaps in a universe that life will have to give birth to in order to survive the death of the old one.
edit on 29-11-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
There is no other answer to that puzzling question we all anguish over.
Peace to you Brother, or Sister in Christ.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It is true though, this scepticism, this doubt of this world, this body, and this mind; they all present before us only apparitions, as though the liquid of molten gold armours your entire being into a hot solid, and you're nothing but this golden armour. Why is the world evil? Why is there evil before us?

Too many systems of philosophy in the mind without any stand-able authority; a swift turn to Buddhism then because it ceases all principles of suffering and delivers one before liberation; for that is the key and purpose of this existence, it is liberation; and there is no other key other than liberation.

So, then, are you liberated?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join