It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason for Life and It’s Manifest Destiny

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANKH1F1N1K
a reply to: rom12345

I am the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star. I am life, and the giver of life; yet therefore is the knowledge of me the knowledge of death.

So what is to be done with this knowledge ?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ANKH1F1N1K

Yeah it took me a couple of your posts to realise you knew shhh, didn't mean to be rude earlier BTW, I know parts of me can be that guy but ultimately I have a good soul, I'm also hyper sensitive.
Dion Fortune has really explained a lot to me through her work and I feel a real connection with what she says. I look forward to your future posts, after all knowledge is my path also.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The end one now seeks is not action but knowledge. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

You writing springs forth impressive knowledge, but I am unconvinced by your conclusion.
What point is knowledge that can not act ?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Maybe we have no choices and we are just playing out a script that is already written, I don't know.
But I know not to fear. Thanks for the replys from you both.

The capacity to question ones own culpability is the opposite of "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
A fundamentally redeemable state.
That is the script.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Therefore, overthrowing all and every judgement, theory, idea, conception, notion, sentiment, impression, belief and estimation, of which I had since held throughout my youth whence I first became aware that I had accepted them falsely as the leashed Dog; and afterward what I had come to realise consequently; that I had based such firmness on these principles, was, rocked hard by my scepticism and doubt of such matters.

In the light of this Great Art, I thus, had turned my final heart to the grand persuader, the great deceiver, and ridding myself of all that I had swallowed blindly, "Who was bornless before me?", "Was it thou? O minister of the secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against silence? Behold? There is a dark before thine...

I was at tear for the word, whereof, whereof? thine... countenance, thine... stature, thine... splendour, not thy heart,
I, I came before thee, a stone, for the sophistry of a Prophet.

I am in knowledge, now, in knowledge only I know, and I possess. "I am Who? I am the warrior Lord... and cower before me & are abased", "Squa! Squa!"

Who was wroth whence one came before him to mock his fourfold word? I, I, I! I, declare openly the blasphemy against all these fools, my mockers and my enemies, I am the silence of many harpists harping, I am the Book of seven seals of which every page I devour, and it is like unto sweet honey, I am the four-faced silence...

There was a secret house, but what is this doing through this?

I forsook on an older heart.

Why am I mocked, laughed at, persecuted, hunted, suppressed and oppressed, marked every hour of my life?
Because I am truth, I am the truth, I am real conspiracy compared to this pile... this pit... these filths... Why am I a heart hardened? For am I still the slave & fool of "who came after, who came before".

I laugh alone in my heart, for I also know humour; that filthy face made me spit.

Therefore, I waited until I had attained an age so mature as to leave me no hope that at any stage of life more advanced I should be better able to execute my great design. Therefore, let the credulous perish in the pit, for where is this power called God if there is will?

Whereof is Good in God? To have created me: slave of deception, is this not contrary to the 'Goodness?', that it is permitted, the slavery of this malignant deception.

Then if all end is knowledge, the end of knowledge is omniscience? Then does this being exist?

Then to all dubious judgements in me, I had given the right to manipulate and occupy the core of my will, subjecting me to every cause of their principles; by being deceived into becoming my own deceiver. "Who was the hand of this?"

The end I now seek is knowledge.

Who am I?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Who am I?

Eloquent obfuscation. the essence of deception.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Hi Rom.
If we don't try to make associations, and just observe:
Chaos and entropy are present in the 'sliding now', or the 'nnnooooooooooowwwwwwwww' .
That is this present moment, and this sensation of this moment constantly sliding, or moving, with what we usually call time.
But please don't get stuck on any of that.
It's all just ideas, and concepts. Ways in which we try to communicate that which is beyond words.

So just the appearance of entropy, without any kind of extensions or associations.
Ditto for chaos.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

How is the revelation of the knowledge attained in the secret house?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
the revelation is over rated, but I love the writing style.
edit on 000000110632116America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

When was the last time you got some sleep ?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

How do you know its over rated?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" is not a particularly enlightened view, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: ganjoa
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Really?
Sounds more like "Life exists to Live"
Or that Life embodies Newtons First Law (inertia), keepin' on because that's what innertia's all about...
until entropy catches up, then it's THE END.

ganjoa

Good question.
I'm not going to attempt to answer it, because I don't know.
Riding along in the system created before the ride started, I can't say with any reliable accuracy due to my locality of reference. Quantum effect like stuff from my point of observation.
However, once begun or established, life seeks to continue...

ganjoa
What or who caused the first law to set it all into motion?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Freedom in willing is an implication with knowledge, because of a certain abstraction for knowledge can be omniscient, but one is not omniscient; for thereby, is it only accepted by argument that 'knowledge cannot be omniscient?', because one only ever has one source of whereby their knowledge has been obtained, and that epistemological fountain is called: human intelligence.

Then, a human cannot possess omniscience because that is then the Catholic church chain thrown around the neck again, as that human settled on this earth some two thousand years ago. That is because of sin, salvation and redemption, and took that intelligence to be pantheism, and the Christians are lowered to nothing more than pantheists, pantheists of some monistic-dualism and the other half, a dualistic-monism; both paradoxical, but it conjectures any antinomy to thwart monism dressed as pantheism.

The other problem concerns then the 'God of the Old Testament', as being an anthropomorphic being, lesser than 'a greater God, as though he was cowering before a great power'. This is a mystery, a mystery of this creation, because "does man have a soul?" is still the most unanswered question of our time, and who does one sit as the Lord of that answer? Mohammed? Jesus? Buddha? etc. Countless peoples, squeezed together as one herd, before the waving ventriloquy of some affliction and pain, suffering is a disease in people, and how do they deal with it? By ceasing that suffering through many means, back to the ordinary course of life, as a captive enjoying a dream in an imaginary liberty, and upon the suspicion that it is but a vision, dreads awakening, and conspires with the agreeable illusion that the deception may be prolonged.

"What dost thou hither Adam!", said the vengeful and wroth God of the Garden, seeing Eve naked with the Serpent, he turned his direction to these two and forced in his anger at them both; while this was going on, there came a voice of dark silence deep from in the garden, away from all of the other trees and the tree of knowledge where Adam turned to see God trampling down the tail of the Serpent, and with fire at Eve; then Adam turned to see an angelic blue-black being with four faces, a cherubm, before a very especial tree, unlike the tree of knowledge; who answered before Adam in his innocence and then this creature, this face, facing all four faces before him as he faced, said, "I saw that thine countenance wast fallen before thee, O Adam", "Who art thou?", and he answered, "I am the true crown of this garden".
Then Adam put forth his hand and took of the hand of this creature, and a flaming sword which turned every way was handed to him by this mysterious being, and the opened eyes of Adam were closed.

I was the coiled serpent of the neck, who whispereth before thine ear and tellest thou of all "that thou shalt delight to partake, the delight in the core of thy heart".

There has been since the uniformity of your will throughout childhood, and your youth in adolescence, the silk web wrapping around the very core of your being, sticking to all will within you crying out liberty! freedom! but that individual is suppressed by the piper piping Beast who lulls all of the hungry human sheep into deep states of sleep they have since come to disclose only by initiation marks, signs and gestures of the sort; parlayed around as the emperors of this cosmos.

Serious questions of which I was sceptical of, concerning the knowledge of such a being, the existence of such a being; both then, but alas, manipulated even so by mine enemies the persecutors and mockers.

edit on 28-11-2019 by ANKH1F1N1K because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Bravo bravo! A madmans diary right there..

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Clearly you introspect on these things deeply, and they trouble you greatly. I's a dangerous path you tread.
I wish you strength wrestling these things.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

For liberty, freedom, the cessation of suffering, that is a start. That is the knowledge of death, the sense deception of the mind afflicts one with the hardening of "a man who is afraid of death"; the corruption of this body causes the destruction of consciousness, but the great wheel stirs forever?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

What is a meditation of a man who makes the gods and death to tremble before him?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The fourth child of Eve was called עמנואל, the brother of Cain, Abel and Seth.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Joecanada11

What is a meditation of a man who makes the gods and death to tremble before him?

It seems like you believe this to be true.
I don't think it's like that.

I get it about the enemies the persecutors and mockers, just ignore them.
edit on 000000110728117America/Chicago28 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join