It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Peddles Fake News About Devin Nunes and He’s Now Seeking Legal Action

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gortex

They already have proof he was in VIenna. They have his travel records.
He is caught. Trump is caught.

So Nunes is going to sue CNN, knowing that all his travel records during that time are open to discovery?

Which would then show he was in the Ukraine?

Could you also share the proof? All I've found is that Parnas has said the Shokin told him he met with Nunes in Vienna.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This is just more fake news from CNN. They will
take the risk of being sued if they can put up
click bait titles like this and make money.

Does not make it true in the slightest.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's being covered everywhere not just CNN.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

"It could be Russia, It could also be China, or a four hundred pound guy in his basement."

Yeah, he's been a paragon of support for our IC in their battle against Russian propaganda.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is the same Devin Nunes who is suing a fake cow? www.latimes.com...

He'll probably go after the LA times for that article. I wonder, though, if what they speculate in the article is true... that he uses these lawsuits to get money for his election campaign. I wonder if this counts as a SLAPP lawsuit (reference link for SLAPP lawsuit:en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Almost every network is covering this. I don't think it's fAkE nEwZ.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Almost every network is covering this. I don't think it's fAkE nEwZ.

what part of MSM is Democratically controlled do you not get? Even FOX is now owned by democrats. Its the old Nazi playbook of controlling the media and you control the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
This is the same Devin Nunes who is suing a fake cow? www.latimes.com...

He'll probably go after the LA times for that article. I wonder, though, if what they speculate in the article is true... that he uses these lawsuits to get money for his election campaign. I wonder if this counts as a SLAPP lawsuit (reference link for SLAPP lawsuit:en.wikipedia.org...)

Why does everyone say Nunes is suing a "fake cow" ?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's being covered everywhere not just CNN.

Its funny watching you go from Trump colluded with
Russia and that will be the end to then chasing the
dossier and how it was true, then those turned
out to be falsehoods.

Now your chasing Devin Nunes?

Knock yourself out dear....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This is just more fake news from CNN. They will
take the risk of being sued if they can put up
click bait titles like this and make money.

Does not make it true in the slightest.

That's absurd logic.

Not surprising, but absurd.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Its funny watching you go from Trump colluded with
Russia and that will be the end to then chasing the
dossier and how it was true, then those turned
out to be falsehoods.

Even Schiffs Star witness Fiona Hill agrees with you B.

Former National Security Council official Fiona Hill told Congress on Thursday that Russians likely “played” Christopher Steele, the former British spy whose anti-Trump dossier the FBI used to conduct surveillance against the Trump campaign.

She also explicitly stated that Russians might have fed Steele with disinformation in order to put a cloud over an eventual Trump presidency.

Game,set,Match

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I hope more people file lawsuits against the fake news organizations and there are hefty monetary awards given to the plaintiffs by a fair and unbiased jury.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA). Nunes became a target of CNN who published a story that an associate of Rudy Giuliani, an attorney for the president, is ready to detail a tall tale about him meeting Nunes in Vienna in an effort to get “dirt” on former Vice President Joe Biden. Gee—this story sounds so familiar, maybe it’s a throwback to that fantastic tale about Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen being in Prague when he wasn’t. These clowns never learn do they (via CNN):

Yeah, the ‘Cohen in Prague’ story was fake. And this appears to be total trash as well, with Nunes announcing that he will be slapping CNN with a lawsuit. Daily Wire has more, including a lengthy history of CNN just being an abjectly terrible network that can’t seem to stop peddling fake news about Republicans and President Donald Trump (via Daily Wire):

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced Friday night that he is filing a lawsuit against CNN over a report that they published the same evening that alleged an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani was willing to testify to Congress that Nunes met with a former Ukrainian prosecutor last year to discuss digging up dirt on former Vice President and current Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Nunes also plans to sue The Daily Beast for a story that it published earlier in the week that alleged that Parnas helped Nunes set up numerous meetings regarding Ukraine.

The only way news organizations are going to be held accountable for their false stories if someone has the ability to sue their pants off for falsehood/lies, IMO..
townhall.com... 64

Fake News? How do you know its Fake news? What makes it fake news? What is the real news? They have a source and a source that's willing to testify in front of congress. That is NOT FAKE NEWS! Stop overusing President Trump Fake News Mantra. There is fake news out there but this is not and if it proves to be fake news then its the source that's spreading the "Fake News"

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep. But if you read the headlines from CNN you
would never find that juicy tidbit about how the
Democrats played right into Putin's hands.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

They sure did.

They're Russian PUPPETS For the Winsky.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Interesting that you don't actually quote Dr. Hill.

Why not?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I already did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I think it is simply Nunes doing his lap-dog thing. See Mr. Trump, see me? I''m your number two in attacking CNN.
Will you pet my head now please? Will you say my name on TV...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I already did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nope you have not quoted Dr. Hill.

You're posting what someone else says about her testimony ... What is it you guys call that?

Hereafter, hairspray, NO, hearsay.

Gosh how could I have forgotten that.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: 727Sky
I hope more people file lawsuits against the fake news organizations and there are hefty monetary awards given to the plaintiffs by a fair and unbiased jury.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA). Nunes became a target of CNN who published a story that an associate of Rudy Giuliani, an attorney for the president, is ready to detail a tall tale about him meeting Nunes in Vienna in an effort to get “dirt” on former Vice President Joe Biden. Gee—this story sounds so familiar, maybe it’s a throwback to that fantastic tale about Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen being in Prague when he wasn’t. These clowns never learn do they (via CNN):

Yeah, the ‘Cohen in Prague’ story was fake. And this appears to be total trash as well, with Nunes announcing that he will be slapping CNN with a lawsuit. Daily Wire has more, including a lengthy history of CNN just being an abjectly terrible network that can’t seem to stop peddling fake news about Republicans and President Donald Trump (via Daily Wire):

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced Friday night that he is filing a lawsuit against CNN over a report that they published the same evening that alleged an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani was willing to testify to Congress that Nunes met with a former Ukrainian prosecutor last year to discuss digging up dirt on former Vice President and current Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Nunes also plans to sue The Daily Beast for a story that it published earlier in the week that alleged that Parnas helped Nunes set up numerous meetings regarding Ukraine.

The only way news organizations are going to be held accountable for their false stories if someone has the ability to sue their pants off for falsehood/lies, IMO..
townhall.com... 64

Fake News? How do you know its Fake news? What makes it fake news? What is the real news? They have a source and a source that's willing to testify in front of congress. That is NOT FAKE NEWS! Stop overusing President Trump Fake News Mantra. There is fake news out there but this is not and if it proves to be fake news then its the source that's spreading the "Fake News"

It is hearesy.

Shokin is not saying he met with Nunes, Parnas is saying the Shokin told him he met with Nunes.

Did CNN reach out for comments from Nunes & Shokin before publishing the article?

Do they have photographic evidence?

Texts?

Travel logs?

Or maybe we just have a Michael Cohen 2.0 as Chris Hayes seems to believe.

"One important cautionary note about Parnas is that he’s about as credible a character as Michael Cohen, so just because he says something definitely does not make it true."

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Stop TROLLING.

I don’t believe it’s appropriate for him to have been hired to do this,” Hill said of Steele’s contract with Fusion GPS. “I almost fell over when I discovered that he was doing this report.”

That was a DIRECT quotation. SHE SAID IT.

That was prior to the time that I had any knowledge about the dossier,” she stated. “He was constantly trying to drum up business, and he had contacted me because he wanted to see if I could give him a contact to some other individual, who actually I don’t even recall now, who he could approach about some business issues.

She also said that.

Hence the GD quotation marks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join