It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court sides with Trump on taxes...more winning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Excellent news for transparency in politics, glad Americans are happy, nothing better than politicians hiding how they use appropiately or even abuse governmental funds, but if like me you know/believe all politicans (left/right and even middle) love dipping their noses into that bottomless pit of taxpayers money maybe we will let others enjoy their moment of great,incredible,tremendous, huge success

becuase

WINNING!!

Why coudnt the UK MPs get to keep their abuse of second homes secret or even expense scandals, seems like our guys got unfair treatment more so than Trump

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So special interests convincing millions of people that their puppet is anti-establishment doesn't affect anyone? Ok, whatever you say sparky. 👍

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

All I can see is poor reading comprehension on your part.

Vasa updated/edited his OP to correct the statement (what you've quoted).

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear, right?

No...

I'd have the same opinion if it were even YOU under these circumstances. But you WANT there to be something there so bad.. that without any reasonable cause, you demand to see it, just in case you might find something.

Why? Why not all of them, then, why only the bad guy you hate so much?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So no issue from the irs about this???
right???
Some just want "transparancy" right?
lol
Lets see that hold up when the upcoming ig report is released....lol
or perhaps what hunter was doing in ukraine....just "transparancy" right?
lol

lots of boxes come holiday time.......
whoo hoo

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

No...I didn't edit anything I wrote at all. I added the quote from the sourced article.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I'm not the one running for public office. If you want to serve the public you should be transparent with them as well. If he didn't want to be scrutinized then he should have never ran for the most public position imaginable. You can't cry about privacy when you willingly put yourself in the spotlight.

ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO RELEASE THEIR FINANCIALS, THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLIC SERVANTS.
edit on 11/18/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I'm pretty sure the bloke next door is a drug addict. He drives a Ford and owns a pit bull, is up late a lot and he just looks shady.

I think I'll call the police on him, just in case I'm right... bloody drug addicts.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not the one running for public office. If you want to serve the public you should be transparent with them as well. If he didn't want to be scrutinized then he should have never ran for the most public position imaginable. You can't cry about privacy when you willingly put yourself in the spotlight.

ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO RELEASE THEIR FINANCIALS, THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLIC SERVANTS.

You also can't cry when there is no law requiring this release and you just want there to be one.

Trump wasnt a public servant prior to his Presidency.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Did you ever even contemplate this thought before Trump?

link   

Who said anything about before he was president? I'm talking about his financials since becoming president.

But I understand, it's easier to blindly believe a billionaire politician than it is to question them.

link   
Who/what can force Congress to reveal how much money they cough up from their hush/blackmail fund every month...who the member of Congress is, and what he/she did wrong?
edit on 11/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What makes you think I didn't? I don't hold double standards, I dislike all politicians equally.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According to some people's logic they shouldn't have to release that information because it's private. They have a right to privacy! 🤣

You seem to want your cake and to eat it too.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Your strawman is still just a strawman.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Who said anything about before he was president? I'm talking about his financials since becoming president.

But I understand, it's easier to blindly believe a billionaire politician than it is to question them.

LOL...why are you even posting in this thread then? Or did you not read enough to understand this is about his taxes before he was a politician and has nothing to do with his while POTUS?

Typical no research post.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Oh, so he's ok with releasing his current taxes? Please leave a link to them. Thanks.👍

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: Wayfarer

Why the bloody hell should he?

Is this only important to you because he has a right not to and is saying no, or do you just want dirt, any dirt, even a spec to add to your mound of mud you are making to sling from?

Because thars all it is. Mud.

Well, I honestly believe he's most likely guilty of doing shady # to hide his assets and pay little/no taxes. Understandably that doesn't matter to his supporters, but for me personally there's few things that get me white hot angry than a rich person cheating the system to get richer.

You don't think the IRS would have uncovered something? If the IRS has not accused Trump of tax fraud (and you know he has been audited a bunch of times) what makes you think some other group is going to uncover something?

I think the IRS likely missed whatever shady doings Trump completed. I have been privy to a couple audits of acquaintances of mine and in both cases the IRS missed some pretty damning stuff that could have hurt them both much worse if it had been caught.

as we know, the IRS has been very pro-republican in recent years and probably just looked the other way, due to their obvious political bias.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Oh, so he's ok with releasing his current taxes? Please leave a link to them. Thanks.👍

I can't and there isn't any lawsuit for those.

Why are you here again? To complain about something you clearly have very little knowledge of?

I'll give you a hint....the lawsuit was for 8 years of financials during his years as a private citizen.....that would be what this whole thread is about yet here you are not even knowing that.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You should quote things when you post them, to avoid these things.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join