It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 300 cold records broken in Canada, Mexico, and the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There have been over 300 cold records broken this month; some by as much as 30 degrees. I feel like a fortune teller as I am on record in other threads stating this winter would be worse than last winter. Yes it is still early as winter has not officially started yet.

What makes this cold snap bad is there are still crops in the fields (due to late planting and flooding) that have not been harvested.

I will post a video that has several maps from around the world talking about all time records that have been broken and the emplied crop losses.

For those who can view the video start at the 1:30 mark as everything before is wanting to sell something to support the video. youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We have a problem of fruit tree bursting and dying from still running sap.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Interesting. Does this phenomenon have a name? I want to know more.
edit on 11/16/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I wish Global Warming was true

I like it when it is warm and all... I'm glad I live in a country with a less cold climate then Canada.
Good luck to all ATS'ers living in this cold!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I heard the other day that sugar beet farmers are glad we have snow because it's protecting the beets still in the ground, and other crops that are above ground are fine there until the ground freezes and can get harvested. This is an annual thing for us, but I know other regions are hurting from the cold and wet weather.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Is a pattern developing? Record rainfall record cold, if the rain freezes it will be record snow, which will give record Albedo, which backs up the ice core samples that full Glaciation can happen in fifty years. We have a Pacific high pressure off of Alaska, which acts a block for the arctic winds which get diverted down into the southern states. Which in ice age conditions leaves Alaska relatively ice free. But The Azores High pressure seems to do the same thing, and allow the wobbling jet stream to do the same to Britain and Europe. At the moment the sun spot activity is the same as it was in 1911 when Niagara froze over, this winter will be interesting. First the rain freezes on the power lines, then the ice builds up until they collapse, the infra structure has been run down for profit. Nobody has a fireplace anymore because burning fossil fuels is against present dogma. But it wont matter anyway because a coal truck cant get through as all the mines are closed anyway. Its always a cluster #.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is being caused by global warming!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Interesting. Does this phenomenon have a name? I want to know more.

I tried to find info on it but couldn't I was going from local lore that a supper long cold snap happened and it killed the trees which were peach tree orchards. I was informed that the trees were not dormant and still heavy with sap and the rapid freezing of the sap swelled and burst the tree open.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Meanwhile in the southern hemisphere were burning with no rain in sight and this bizarre SSW event above Antarctica.

link to ats thread

edit on 16-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Meanwhile in the southern hemisphere were burning with no rain in sight and this bizarre SSW event above Antarctica.

link to ats thread

Is it not approaching Summer in the Southern Hemisphere ?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Nobody has a fireplace anymore because burning fossil fuels is against present dogma.

We have one and it puts out plenty of heat. As long as wood is available I'm not worried. When I have to start burning furniture that's when I'll start worrying.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Are you arguing it's normal for so many out of control fires at this time of year, and the drought is normal, the heating above Antarctica is a normal ?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It is a wonderful but wet 50 f here in Southeast Alaska.

I'll take it while I can!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Gee , that seems to put a Serious Hole in the Global Warming AKA " Climate Change " Theory Right there Man . Are Manipulated People Finally Coming Around to this Seriously Flawed Science Pray Tell ?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Drought in some places record rain in others. But it wasn't so long ago the Sahara was green, I bet that was when the ice cap came down as far as London, which if taken over the long game is the Normal. If its anything to do with sun spots , and since they are the same reading as 1911 then expect things to get milder in December then a freeze in January which will last until the end of March.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yeah no doubt things are changing, with the limited information available to us we can only guess the length of these cycles.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Are you arguing it's normal for so many out of control fires at this time of year, and the drought is normal, the heating above Antarctica is a normal ?

If you will check the ocean temperatures around Australia they are abnormally cold especially in the south. Which means less evaporation, less clouds and less rain.

With all the fake data and out right lying some of our once trusted reports have made it is no wonder people are confused as to what is actually going on.. I am still on the side of the AGW crowd is pushing all this for their NWO plans and agenda 21/30. At this stage I have not seen anything to change my mind as all the ice core data seems to agree that earth has cycles from cold to hot and back to cold..

40 years ago they were blaming all the bad weather on global cooling and the theory that a new ice age was coming. National Geographic even published several article saying as much.

The following video has several of their lies: youtu.be...

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Don't rightly know. It could very well be , and I will research the data going back a few thousand years when I have the time.
Yet , there is no arguing Summer is closing in on the Southern Hemisphere

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Awesome thanks for the heads up, without all your amazing wisdom and knowledge I would never have been able to tell summer Is almost here.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I went for a swim yesterday and the water was frigid, which is fairly normal for this time of year as we get the antartic currents.

I will check it out and see if it's colder than normal

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join