It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

@ricoRudy

Damn. Rudy announcing his '___'.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That is more likely something esoteric targeted for the setting with Vladimir Putin.
Reminds me of the time uncle Maury got his hand froze on the gate.
Signifies nothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

What does the symbolic inverse pyramid gesture represent in the occult circles? I thought it implied death. As above, so below.? However, since DJT also does it frequently perhaps he is mirroring as if to say we oppose you; you and your sick cult are going down.

IDK, I could be way off base. Where's CanadianMason?

That's been purged from my brain at this point. DJT hands seem to naturally fall that way when he sits - not all hand positions must be x.

Though I assumed at times he was trolling - my attention went to "trolling" a few times which usually means he is.

Weirdly Angela does it in like every photo, sort of like she missed the point of being subtle entirely.

As for the clone-bot's pray position, that thing was antsy, irritating and a teeeveee thing so I'm lost as to what he represents besides annoyance. Man do I hate having to watch the clips like these.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: crankyoldman

@ricoRudy

Damn. Rudy announcing his '___'.

I know, right? He's on a rampage of holding nothing back at all. He's a national figure, employed by DJT, and he's fully raging against the machine.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Peeps trying to act like Rudy snooping around the coup attempt is somehow inappropriate. He’s one of the few that has the ability to get to the bottom of it.... oh wait, never mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
BIG.

Letter linked

Relevant Point.

Nunes sandbagged. Notice he's not providing witness list until after.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Peeps trying to act like Rudy snooping around the coup attempt is somehow inappropriate. He’s one of the few that has the ability to get to the bottom of it.... oh wait, never mind.

Surely I hope everyone understands 1 thing About RUDY , is he is all Business

Giuliani Security & Safety - Global Security Services
GLOBAL SECURITY AND SAFETY

GSS’s criminal justice reform department conducts extensive research into its clients’ criminal justice systems, seeking out their strengths and weaknesses. GSS has conducted numerous criminal justice reform projects in Central and South America, in the Caribbean, as well as in Europe, and has provided best-in-field practices on how to make criminal justice systems more effective and transparent. GSS then presents its findings to its clients, carefully explaining each aspect of the data. GSS helps its clients decide the direction in which to enact the necessary changes. With GSS’s extensive experience, its clients have much deeper insight on how to positively reform their criminal justice systems........

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q3622 is up!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7361920 📁
Nov 23 2019 14:57:11 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
The Great Awakening.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

1) Tweet is pic of "QAnon meeting @ Tampere, Finland, 23.11.2019" - sounds a lil like Tampa, Florida?

2) Timestamp intraDelta is 43:45 (57-14, 57-11) = Dubya vs POTUS?

Ya here the proof

I wonder if this is hinting Q-team has proof of Bush vote rigging in Florida in 2000 election?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

A new abnormal: It is still 2 minutes to midnight
Humanity now faces two simultaneous existential threats, either of which would be cause for extreme concern and immediate attention. These major threats—nuclear weapons and climate change—were exacerbated this past year by the increased use of information warfare to undermine democracy around the world, amplifying risk from these and other threats and putting the future of civilization in extraordinary danger.

Tick Tock a fear-mongering bullcrap clock

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Going after Rudy is like tugging on Superman’s cape.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That Hexagonal thing lets my neck hairs spike...

There once was a thread here on ATS, that described a guy who was taken off-world to Saturn a great story about his trip. I never had the luck to find it here again because I would love to read it again..

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoSat, 23 Nov 2019 17:41:57 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 23 Nov 2019 17:41:57 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Nov 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Yea I really disagreed her saying " Our Dems are different from your Dems"

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

TOLD

YOU

SO

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, caught that immediately!

New Q

Q3624

Nov 23 2019 15:53:37 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
It's going to be BIBLICAL!
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

ETA: Ha, CT had posted that tweet a few hours ago.

Ya good one

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Voter safety bill.
www.congress.gov...

Infrastructure bill.

www.congress.gov...

A Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Program Extension Act bill became law.
www.congress.gov...

Instead of posting them all because that will take awhile I'll just link the list.
www.congress.gov... assed+house%22%2C%22chamber%22%3A%22House%22%2C%22bill-status%22%3A%22passed-one%22%7D

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
RBG in the hospital again as if she hasn't been dead for half a year.

This time with the chills which have allegedly abated with an IV drip and a adrenochrome Coolatta

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The last time it was at 2 minutes was back in 1953 when the first Thermonuclear bomb was tested. When Trump won the election it moved from 3 to 2 1/2 minutes, first time ever they used a fraction, then sometime in 2018 they moved it to 2 minutes.
The 'Clock' should of been mothballed 30 yrs ago.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
RBG in the hospital again as if she hasn't been dead for half a year.

This time with the chills which have allegedly abated with an IV drip and a adrenochrome Coolatta

She has more lives than a cat
RBG hospitalized Friday

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

A new abnormal: It is still 2 minutes to midnight
Humanity now faces two simultaneous existential threats, either of which would be cause for extreme concern and immediate attention. These major threats—nuclear weapons and climate change—were exacerbated this past year by the increased use of information warfare to undermine democracy around the world, amplifying risk from these and other threats and putting the future of civilization in extraordinary danger.

Tick Tock a fear-mongering bullcrap clock

Is there anything more arbitrary? Made up from nothing, with meaning only because "we say so" and mongering fear and hate directed at what their masters tell them point at. These folks are the worse kind of expression.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join