It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I see his name more and more somebody going to have to drop kick him soon very soon

Soros-Linked ‘Dark Money’ Group Is Funding Ads Urging Vulnerable Republicans To Impeach Trump, Records Show

dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Funny how thing are different when you hear it for yourself and not fake new take on it

WATCH: Thing media doesn’t want you to see this or hear

Ratcliffe’s full questioning of Hill and Holmes

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Skull & Bones

Jolly Roger

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
As if there not enough of them now lol New Witnesses

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

All one needs to do to see blatant, rampant voter fraud is to take a look at the recent elections held in Kentucky and Louisiana. Republicans SMOKED the Dems in all local elections EXCEPT Governor. Reps win the AG spot by hundreds of thousands of votes, yet lose the Governor by a couple thousand? In both states? Nah, I’m not buying it....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Don’t they have to draft official articles of impeachment to, you know, actually impeach?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
WOW this sound like a Never Ending Story

However even the usually well-informed Rep. Nunes seems to have missed one of the biggest bombshells of the Democrat’s 2016 election interference that’s been hiding in plain sight: Chalupa’s admission she was involved in a plot to scan a number of state’s voting systems with Obama’s Department of Justice and Department of Homeland Security in what Chalupa says is a a DC unit of the hackivist group “Anonymous.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com... tates-voting-systems-in-nov-2018/

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Awesome domino really starting to fall now

State dept. just dropped a pile of documents…. Rudy's docs I think are among this collection.

www.americanoversight.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Have you guys seen this 4 page letter from Grassley to Steven Mnuchin ?

From Page 1:

In the past, I have raised concerns regarding the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States’ (CFIUS) decision-making process, most notably with respect to its approval of the Uranium One transaction where the Obama administration ceded some U.S. uranium production capacity to the Russian government.1 Today, I write to express concern about another Obama-era CFIUS-approved transaction which gave control over Henniges, an American maker of anti-vibration technologies with military applications, to a Chinese government-owned aviation company and China-based investment firm with established ties to the Chinese government. As with the Uranium One transaction, there is cause for concern that potential conflicts of interest could have influenced CFIUS approval of the Henniges transaction.2 Accordingly, Congress and the public must fully understand the decision-making process that led to the Henniges approvaland the extent to which CFIUS fully considered the transaction’s national security risks.

Link to 4 page letter: Letter

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
WOW Awesome a must read ASAP

What a treasure trove.

Anons will have a field day.

Very late for me, but posting just one tidbit.

"Yovanovitch tells Lutsenko that he must drop investigation of individuals and institutions. This list includes an organization run by George Soros. Lutsenko is aware that Yovanovitch is very close to BIden and Soros."

p 86 of document

www.americanoversight.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I just love the domino effect lol

twitter.com/Jali_Cat/status/1197755966365847552

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Nothing to see there. Everyone got a copy of the Steele Dossier ahead of it's release.

Ignore her relationship with Soros as well. Soros only has Ukraine's best Interest at heart. Just ask other countries Soros has "helped". They love him so much they have banned him and his NGOs.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Did somebody say Domino

twitter.com...

REMEMBER THIS EMAIL?

From HRC's former Chief of Staff Tamera Luzzatto about a party with 3 kids for "further entertainment"

Luzzatto is married to David Leiter, who was hired to lobby for Burisma to HRC's St Dept right after Hunter was brought on board

https://__._/podesta-emails

See you later part's came in to fix my Plow truck
it only -2C and a foot off snow to plow

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Don’t they have to draft official articles of impeachment to, you know, actually impeach?

Frank comparison of LEFT (Liberals) vs RIGHT (Conservatives) Behavior and Civility.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Stay warm, Trill.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ukraine whistleblower sought to explain Schiff committee contact to intel watchdog, according to documents

According to the document, the whistleblower reported to the ICIG investigator that the committee staffer advised: "'Do it right, hire a lawyer, and contact the ICIG.' So that is what the COMPLAINANT did. At the time, COMPLAINANT did not even know what the ICIG was."

So [AS] was interested in the Comedians offering naked pics of DJT - put the call through, but decided that "do it right" was the way to go with this scary, frightening QpQ, no Extortion, no Bribery, no Bombshell,,,,

This all reads the same way a 6 year old explains away anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: pavil

www.congress.gov...

I'm not saying it's perfect I'm saying they have one.

Thanks . I thought the gDems could chew gum and Impeach at the same time.

As you have shown, that's obviously wrong. What Democrat House Inspired Legislation has been passed into Law since Pelosi took the gavel?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This below goes with what I posted earlier.

All kinds of candy in this 15 page PDF for you diggers. It is also interesting to see the changes once POTUS takes office compared to what was going on with Obama.

LINK TO PDF File

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Enter The House Of The Temple

The narration is weak but the video itself I thought was interesting.

I had forgotten that Buzz Aldrin put a Masonic flag on the moon.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A couple of DECODEs on recent posts - could be something - could be nothing:

1) Q3613 is the 505th PRIME,
a) 505 = 50+5 = 55 = 5by5 = EYES ON
b) The post has 45 lines in it!
c) Post date stamp of Nov 21 2019 = 1+1+2+1+2+1+9 = 17 = Q,
d) Post timestamp includes 17 AND 17:00:19 =17+19 = 36 = 3x12 = 6x6!

2) Q3617 is the 506th PRIME:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7359332 📁
Nov 21 2019 20:19:03 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
News unlocks.
You have more than you know.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 23rd = today!

a) PRIME 506 = 50+6 = 56... someone posted that today is 56th anniversary of JFK?

b) Post number 3617 = 3+6+1+7 = 17 = Q - this reinforces the importance of the post.

c) Timestamp of 20:19:03 reduces to 39:03... = 13x3:03

Seems like these 2 posts may hold more information!

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join