It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years! I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party. Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

The Mafia couldn’t kill me so NO, I am not worried about the swamp press!

Rudy

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: liveandlearn

Don’t they have to draft official articles of impeachment to, you know, actually impeach?

Yes.

Intel Committee (Schiff) turns his report over to Justice Committee (Nadler). Nadler then can call witnesses to his committee before taking action or not;

- no articles drawn but full vote taken (not sure this can go to Senate without articles drawn. Seems more symbolic.)
- no articles drawn and matter closed, no action.
- no articles drawn but censure issued.
- articles drawn and full vote taken.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The clearest image of Saturn ever taken

Twitter

the hexagon is the symbol for a cube

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
NYT Names FBI "Resistance" Lawyer Under Criminal Investigation For Fabricating FISA Docs

On November 9, 2016 - the day after Trump won the election, Clinesmith texted another FBI employee "My god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff," adding "So, who knows if that breaks to him what he is going to do."

Then on November 22, 2016, he said "Hell no" when asked by another FBI attorney if he had changed his views on Trump.

"Viva la resistance," he added.

He's the one whose outline is in RED ^^^

Q problems

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Huh, no coincidences. Space Force base. 🧐

Striking in the infrared range is an unusual pattern of hexagonal clouds that surrounds the North Pole of Saturn. Each side of a dark hexagon is about the width of the Earth. Researchers could not predict the existence of a hexagon, and its origin and probable stability remain the subject of study.

earth-chronicles.com...

Saturn's hexagon was discovered during the Voyager mission in 1981 and was later revisited by Cassini-Huygens in 2006. During the Cassini mission, the hexagon changed from a mostly blue color to more of a golden color. Saturn's south pole does not have a hexagon, as verified by Hubble observations; however, it does have a vortex, and there is also a vortex inside the northern hexagon. Multiple hypotheses for the hexagonal cloud pattern have been developed.

Wiki

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Q3622 is up!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7361920 📁
Nov 23 2019 14:57:11 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
The Great Awakening.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

1) Tweet is pic of "QAnon meeting @ Tampere, Finland, 23.11.2019" - sounds a lil like Tampa, Florida?

2) Timestamp intraDelta is 43:45 (57-14, 57-11) = Dubya vs POTUS?

I wonder if this is hinting Q-team has proof of Bush vote rigging in Florida in 2000 election?
edit on 23-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

“Viva la Resistance”. There’s that phrase again. I’m surprised these people do not have this printed in t-shirts! It’s becoming clearer and clearer that there was a bonafide criminal conspiracy to frame and remove President Trump.

Viva la Resistance indeed....

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Q3623

Nov 23 2019 15:24:25 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
[16:00]
"Are we going to be sending massive amounts of money that simply goes into other people's [personal] bank account(s) [theft]." - POTUS
Who audits where foreign aid actually goes?
Nobody.
Foreign aid > Country [X] > Personal Bank Accts [+US person(s) involved].
Think Iran.
Think Paris Accord [attempt].
Think All.
Corrupt system.
Do you think [GS] is spending his own money re: push of radical viewpoint adoption?
US TAXPAYER payments [aid] > directly/indirectly [GS] organizations?
Re-read drops re: 'Foreign Aid'
www.youtube.com...📁
[Listen carefully]
RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
DRAINING THE SWAMP.
POTUS IS FIGHTING FOR YOU.
It's been a long time since we've had a non_corrupt POTUS who cares for the people, and not himself.
Q

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Q1559

Jun 19 2018 10:53:55 (EST)
DECLAS
LP “Viva Le Resistance.”
Viv[a] vs Viv[e]
[J C]
Why classified by intel comm @ highest level?
Define title.
Define role w/ Mueller.
Exchange shelters VERY senior member.
Q

Trump-Russia and Clinton email investigator Kevin Clinesmith messaged several FBI employees, “I am numb.” He added, “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.” Clinesmith messaged another FBI employee that he was “just devastated” over Trump’s victory and launched into a rant: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid." The active Russiagate investigator added weeks later, “Viva le resistance."

Obamagate_timeline

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

“Viva la Resistance”. There’s that phrase again. I’m surprised these people do not have this printed in t-shirts! It’s becoming clearer and clearer that there was a bonafide criminal conspiracy to frame and remove President Trump.

Viva la Resistance indeed....

Theres plenty of resistance shirts out there, dont encourage more 😂

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

16:00 mark:

Angela's favorite hand position, goes right up at 16:00.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yes, caught that immediately!

New Q

Q3624

Nov 23 2019 15:53:37 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
It's going to be BIBLICAL!
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

ETA: Ha, CT had posted that tweet a few hours ago.

edit on 23-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, caught that immediately!

New Q

Q3624

Nov 23 2019 15:53:37 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
It's going to be BIBLICAL!
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

ETA: Ha, CT had posted that tweet a few hours ago.

Clip of Rudy

Clone bot cannot stand letting him talk. Just like the guy with DJT - they just go nuts when folks from the DJT side speak.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

cranky, the Angela hand position was at about 16:02 and was immediately preceded by this hand position - which he started to form at 16:00 and completed at 16:01:

PRAY?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Coup against POTUS is unraveling.
* Kevin Clinesmith, Fired FBI lawyer falsified FISA documents.
* Clinesmith worked with Peter ThunderStrzok on the Hillary Email Case.
* Clinesmith was part of special counsel on Mueller's team.

Recall the famous Q drop 2381
(partial)

[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
www.nytimes.com...📁
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].

Q1828 [SPY OP] (partial)

[FBI [JC][AM][JR][MS][BP][PS][LP][JB][MK][JC][SM][TG][KC]]←————→[[HRC][BC][HA][CM]………][FAKE NEWS]
^^^^

Foreign Aid = scam (trillions)

Q2651

Jan 5 2019 20:20:07 (EST)
www.foreignassistance.gov...📁
Why, for decades, has the UN encouraged donor countries to contribute 0.7% of their gross domestic product (GDP) on foreign aid?
The corruption (infiltration) at the top (WW) has spread like cancer.
www.youtube.com...📁
Listen again, carefully.
The Great Awakening.
Q

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What does the symbolic inverse pyramid gesture represent in the occult circles? I thought it implied death. As above, so below.? However, since DJT also does it frequently perhaps he is mirroring as if to say we oppose you; you and your sick cult are going down.

IDK, I could be way off base. Where's CanadianMason?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

What does the symbolic inverse pyramid gesture represent in the occult circles? I thought it implied death. As above, so below.? However, since DJT also does it frequently perhaps he is mirroring as if to say we oppose you; you and your sick cult are going down.

IDK, I could be way off base. Where's CanadianMason?

How's this?

Body Language Experts Say Trump Often Flashes “Triangle of Satan” Hand Gesture

😂😂😂

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

So do the 2 hand signals; Pray hands and Inverted triangle together mean PRAY for POTUS?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Well... Ok than, that is one opine group. I'll note that off to the side for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join