It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So Sweden has dropped the rape charges on Julian Assange and dropped prosecution authority. Isnt the whole reason he was still being held in jail in the UK is because of these charges in Sweden? Now that they are being dropped, JA can become a free man? Or am I still missing something here? Is he being formally charged with espionage in the USA?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Ruth Bader Ginsburg went so far as to write a paper advocating legal sex down to age 14. Wouldn't it be stunning to find out that RGB participated in Epstein-like behavior, when younger? It's been around elite circles (but hidden) for many decades.

And here we go again..
Everyone you disagree with or dislike is linked to pedophilia in one way or another.

No. He's arguing that people who advocate for sex with 14-year-olds just might be a pedophile.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The 2 prison guards on duty who "fell asleep" as Epstein "committed suicide" have been arrested. Word was that they had been offered plea deals last week, and turned them down.

newsbreakinglive.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wonder why they didn't take the deals.

They're dead either way

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thats a good question. Perhaps they have something they would like to get off their chests, in open court?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I don't imagine they both want to die

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I would imagine that they are both already marked for death, regardless of what they say or dont say in court. Loose ends and all that. They very likely will meet the same fate Epstein met whist locked up.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I don't imagine they both want to die

When the Future, based on the Past, becomes completely predictable

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It appears;

- Epstein did not have a dead man switch
- he did and it has not been pulled
- he did and it has been pulled, we just don’t realize it
- he’s not dead

What if the guards tell a story about strange happenings that night?

- no way he could have killed himself
- slipped “night night” into their coffee
- unknowns seemed to be in control of the scene

Their trial will be more watched than impeachment, lol.
edit on 19-11-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24770514]MetalThunder[/post

"They're", not "Their".
edit on 19-11-2019 by srb2001 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I wonder why they didn't take the deals.

They're dead either way

Why do you offer them deals in the first place?

Maybe because they have more information as to how Epstein "Died"……?

You don't offer deals just for sleeping on job, you'd have to name others involved.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: [post=24770514]MetalThunder[/post

"They're", not "Their".

Borrowed not Created LoL

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow, Vindman was visibly shaking when he read his ' pre-pared ' statement before the house.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Wow, Vindman was visibly shaking when he read his ' pre-pared ' statement before the house.

He is probably between a rock and a hard place.
DNC blackmail vs his knowledge that the white hats have proof that will brand him a liar.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Thats a good question. Perhaps they have something they would like to get off their chests, in open court?

I'm guessing this is being done in purpose by the entity behind killing Epstein in order to reinforce the narrative that Epstein killed himself.

I'm expecting their arguments in open court will somehow end up being about painting a picture about epstein depression and wanting to commit suicide.
edit on 411130America/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2019 09:41:42 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
New IG Horowitz IG Report on the FBI's use of Confidential Human Sources. Probably another nothingburger, but you never know...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
New IG Horowitz IG Report on the FBI's use of Confidential Human Sources. Probably another nothingburger, but you never know...

twitter.com...

Confidential human source validation process..... connected to FISA most likely. As in how did they vet their sources?

Yep, take a look.... says the FBI did not follow their own guidelines, did not follow the Attorney General's guidelines.
edit on b000000302019-11-19T09:53:45-06:0009America/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2019 09:53:45 -0600900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
WOW
GRAPHIC WARNING: FBI Interviews Alleged Boy Rape Victim of Bill Clinton; Chilling Details of Sex Assaults & Satanic Rituals on Yacht (Video)

Thomas Paine, November 19

truepundit.com... t-video/

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
LtCol Vindman just testified that he was offered the position of Minister of Defense of Ukraine THREE SEPARATE TIMES. How is this even possible? Holy crap!

Seriously, I am trying to come to terms with how an active member of the United States Army (an officer at that!) is even eligible to be considered for a cabinet level position in another country. How would that have worked out?

edit on 19-11-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Just a tiny conflict of interest there.

Seriously. Ukraine is not a small country. One thinks they would have at least shopped around for a retired general. But I guess they thought a homeboy would be more useful.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join