It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOOM
BOOOM

Blown safe house for ISIS in Keeeeeve?

HAPPENING: Ambassador Maria Yovanovitch’s name pops up as the payee of an apartment in Georgia that housed ISIS militants linked to today’s capture of the ISIS leader. linked to Obama White House, Pelosi’s son, John Kerry, & Mitt Romney.

...where does her name pop up? The article you linked says nothing about her. Am I missing something? Claims should be substantiated with sources, right? That article says nothing except the idiot was arrested.

I was curious too

High Profile ‘Kidnapping’, ISIS Leader Arrested In Ukraine Bust, Suspected Links To Yovanovich, Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, And Romney

.........There are no coincidences. Yovanovich’s name pops up as the payee of an apartment in Georgia that housed ISIS militants that are linked to today’s capture of the ISIS leader. The “kidnapping” of the head of a bank involved with money laundering and embezzlement with companies like Burisma and Bogdan Motors, all connected to Yovanovich and the Obama administration. This just looks like an avalanche that is peaking and will wipe out all of them at once.

Godspeed
edit on 11192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anyone ever see these videos?

"2017 will be the year of offense. All of us will go back to Washington and we will push the case against Russia." - L. Graham
The whole time McCain is looking down.

twitter.com...

"The World is Watching" - McCain

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Barr removes prisons chief after Epstein death

Attorney General William Barr on Monday announced he had removed the acting director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons one week after the death of Jeffrey Epstein.

Dr. Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, who previously occupied the role between 1992 and 2003, will take over as the new director.

the Hill

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Of course thats what they are going to say. You know how much worse it would be for them if it came out that a hitman walked into the jail, or if 2 of their guards were complicit in murdering one of their inmates? Inept guards is the lesser of all evils for them.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Since there are no federal misdemeanors, the guards now find themselves liable for murder as accessories by way of committing a related felony; the falsified records or neglection of duty.

Funny how, as bait, the Epstein murder galvanized 90% of Americans to demand investigation and prosecution. What if, it leads to the same people they ordinarily support as leaders of their lame "Resistance"? That would serve MAGA Quite well, and sorta confirms the idea of him as bait....bait for the murderers as well as bait for "woke" Americans.

edit on 19-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That Sun Tzu quote you posted there sure does sound an awful lot like how President Trump operates, doesnt it?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

The CBS newsfeed I particularly don't care about, It's public distrust that follows interests me. I know he won't testify for what he just said in that interview, he already somehow confessed and Mommie probably will get him grounded for the rest of his life.

But now the whole UK knows what connections he had, and with who knows more?
There will always be people that have lost children by those high positioned " #$@% " within the UK that demand some answers sooner or later and we all know how the English can be when it comes to that looking back at their history when they are done with it...

The body count will rise now he actually or almost plead guilty around Epstein, and the Crown will demand the DS to do everything to eradicate loose ends to not compromise their own face to the public, if that really happens that will indicate that they're becoming desperate and it will not do good for relations with the US also that already started I think?

Q dropping info and the public investigating, Trump fighting DS from within the other two I did not figure out yet " you guys have to fill me in with that " is called 4D chess I suppose?

I think the interview with Andrew just marked that the storm just crossed the ocean IMO

edit on 0b00America/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2019 14:16:00 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2019 14:16:00 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: imthegoat

BOOOOM
BOOOM

HAPPENING: Ambassador Maria Yovanovitch’s name pops up as the payee of an apartment in Georgia that housed ISIS militants linked to today’s capture of the ISIS leader. linked to Obama White House, Pelosi’s son, John Kerry, & Mitt Romney.

...where does her name pop up? The article you linked says nothing about her. Am I missing something? Claims should be substantiated with sources, right? That article says nothing except the idiot was arrested.

I was curious too

High Profile ‘Kidnapping’, ISIS Leader Arrested In Ukraine Bust, Suspected Links To Yovanovich, Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, And Romney

.........There are no coincidences. Yovanovich’s name pops up as the payee of an apartment in Georgia that housed ISIS militants that are linked to today’s capture of the ISIS leader. The “kidnapping” of the head of a bank involved with money laundering and embezzlement with companies like Burisma and Bogdan Motors, all connected to Yovanovich and the Obama administration. This just looks like an avalanche that is peaking and will wipe out all of them at once.

Godspeed

Thanks. Although I'm not sure Laura Loomer or her website is technically a credible source. Does anyone have a link to official statements or documents linking Yovanovich? The implications are rather large if this is true, and credibility plays a role in that.

Not questioning to integrity of anyone in these threads, but claims like that need to be substantiated by a credible, preferably non-partisan source (good luck on that, right? Lol).

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

BOOOOM
BOOOM

apnews.com...

The Ukrainian Security Service says it has arrested Al Bar Shishani, one of the top commanders in the Islamic State group.

The service, the SBU, said in a Facebook statement Friday that Shishani, a Georgian national, was apprehended near the Ukrainian capital Kiyv. The CIA and the Georgian police participated in the operation, it said.

Since 2012, Shishani had served as a deputy to Abu Omar al-Shishani, the “minister of war” in IS, who was declared dead in 2016.

In 2016, Al Bar Shishani fled to Turkey, and in 2018 arrived in Ukraine, using a fake passport, the SBU said.

It's looking more and more like the Obama administration (with Soros backing) was secretly recruiting/training/supplying/protecting ISIS inside the Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

"2017 will be the year of offense. All of us will go back to Washington and we will push the case against Russia." - L. Graham

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Q#1866
14 Aug 2018 - 2:53:36 PM

Making more sense now.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Looks like Democrats took the bait, doesn't it?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

I'm thinkin Graham has some connections hes worried about. Anyone pushing this Russia narrative seems to either be stupid, or trying to sway attention from something else. Which, in my opinion, seems like that "something else" is Ukraine (and probably beyond), but Ukraine had some sort of centric role in all of this.

We've known for far too long that the DNC wasn't hacked. No evidence besides the testimony of IC people. IC people that becoming more and more distrustful with every thing that comes out. I cringe when I hear/read "Russian DNC hack."

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

This one didn't get a good look.

Note the language.

Speaker of the House, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, who is petrified by her Radical Left knowing she will soon be gone...

Speaker of the House who is petrified by her Radical Left knowing she will soon be gone...

This reads, "the radical left knows she will be gone..."

By when? Why would they know? Or was the tweet letting them know this will happen?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Joe Biden adviser Amos Hochstein took meetings with Burisma-hired lobbying firm

During at least one meeting with Amos Hochstein, a top adviser to then-Vice President Joe Biden on international energy affairs, a Washington-based consulting firm hired by Burisma Holdings invoked the name of Biden's son Hunter, who was on the board of the Ukrainian gas company at the time. 

Representing Blue Star Strategies in the meeting with Hochstein were CEO Karen Tramontano and COO Sally Painter. The first meeting with Hochstein was in November or December of 2015. Tramontano met with Novelli on March 1 of the following year.

The source familiar with the meeting believes that Blue Star Strategies intended to convince Hochstein (but did not) that Burisma was on the level and did not warrant further investigation.

In a lengthy feature piece about the vice president's son from July 2019, the New Yorker reported that Hochstein "raised the matter" of Hunter Biden's role on the Burisma board to Joe Biden. However, Hochstein has publicly maintained that he never heard the elder Biden bring up Burisma or his son in meetings with Poroshenko.

Washington examiner

Karen A. Tramontano is Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Blue Star Strategies, LLC. She provides corporate, institutional, and public sector clients with results oriented strategies.

From 1997 to 2001, Ms. Tramontano served in the White House as deputy chief of staff to President William Jefferson Clinton and counselor to Erskine Bowles and John Podesta. Her portfolio encompassed a wide range of issues, including international trade and transatlantic relations as well as economic and financial issues concerning the World Trade Organization, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, World Bank, and International Monetary Fund.

Ms. Tramontano is also Founder and President of the Global Fairness Initiative, a non-profit organization working to promote a more equitable and sustainable approach to globalization. 

link

2007, the Global Fairness Initiative made a commitment to help facilitate the entry of poor producers into the global supply chain. The 'Women Farmers with Global Potential' program is an adaptive and integrated program to improve agricultural production and remove market barriers for women farmers in India.

Clinton Foundation

edit on 19-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I pulled up the Glenn Beck Youtube video and had a listen. Interesting, but I hesitate to call it the intelligence drop of the century.
I am interested more in the fact that the US intel got it..... means there is probably much more!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I do as well and "... but Ukraine had some sort of centric role in all of this"
Agreed and whatever it is likely goes very deep.

Anything willfully released publicly in the msm from the IC has to be taken with a large grain of salt.

Ya just can't believe a damn word out of LG.

twitter.com...

Link to Hill article

“I very much like Joe Biden. I think he’s one of the most decent people I’ve ever met. He suffered tremendous tragedy,” Graham added, referring to the death of Biden’s then-wife and 13-month-old daughter in a 1972 car accident and the 2015 death of his son Beau at age 46 of cancer.

Graham said he’s “all in for Trump” but could see working with Biden “on a lot of things” if he winds up in the White House in 2021.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

I do as well and "... but Ukraine had some sort of centric role in all of this"
Agreed and whatever it is likely goes very deep.

Anything willfully released publicly in the msm from the IC has to be taken with a large grain of salt.

Ya just can't believe a damn word out of LG.

twitter.com...

Link to Hill article

“I very much like Joe Biden. I think he’s one of the most decent people I’ve ever met. He suffered tremendous tragedy,” Graham added, referring to the death of Biden’s then-wife and 13-month-old daughter in a 1972 car accident and the 2015 death of his son Beau at age 46 of cancer.

Graham said he’s “all in for Trump” but could see working with Biden “on a lot of things” if he winds up in the White House in 2021.

I point to that statement frequently when I talk about Graham with people. He said that in the midst of Biden being outed for being inappropriate with children -- sniffing, touching etc. It did not sit well with me at all.

What was the venue where Graham was seemingly getting a death glare from Flynn (I think?)? I know it was posted here, but I cannot remember who was staring right through him, or what the venue was where they were gathered. Was it Bush Sr's funeral?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
New Q

Edit: I see someone posted earlier.
edit on 19-11-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Canada not much better

As Canadians we're right in the thick of it sadly.
I know and have seen it firsthand in CAS and schools throughout my life.
Most recent I read about;
A woman caught a teacher grooming and molesting students in Hastings Ontario, she reported it to the principle. You know do the right thing to do. The principle somehow got CAS to take her daughters never to be seen again. Police seemingly even involved in the abduction.
>around 9,000 children vanish per year in Canada.
Those are not the ones where parents are invoked or runaways
>www.thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Dear Lt. Col. Vindman, your testimony inspired me to make a hashtag #dweebstate

edit on 19-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join