It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: cherokeetroy
If I was in charge of releasing it, I would do it the day before Thanksgiving...
To get the full effect of having it discussed at the Thanksgiving dinner table!

Barr should issue a summary the day before Thanksgiving with the release set for the following week.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So I guess the best analogue for Ukraine-Gate is the tarmac meeting, where LL was supposedly offered a thing of value (SC jerb) for not prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

It's strikingly similar in process to the allegations of the impeachment inQuiry, in terms of "Quid-pro-Quo".

Maybe Q will pull the veil off this monster soon, but it might still be considered sensitive evidence. Seems relevant though.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The Vienna Bank Job

Fantastic article of shell games (one registered in the British Virgin Islands) and back-to-back loans in the order of 100s of millions of dollars, happened over & over with the Meinl Bank. Oligarch owned banks looting themselves, their nations, & money loaned to them by the IMF. The Ukrainians claim that Meinl wasn't the only bank playing this game, although they were the biggest player.
The central bank realized that half of the wealth of Ukrainian banks was fictitious, the rest having been looted away. The level of corruption is astounding!

For years, banks in three Eastern European countries were stripped of assets by their owners using a blunt but efficient scheme made possible by Meinl Bank, a venerable Austrian financial institution that lost its license last week.

Hundreds of millions of euros were siphoned out of Ukraine, Latvia and Lithuania, punching holes in state budgets and leaving creditors empty handed, according to a six-month investigation by OCCRP and its Austrian partners, profil and ORF.

“My daily routine was to check correspondent accounts of Ukrainian banks,’’ she said in an interview in London, where she now works.

“Immediately, I recognized 50 percent of Ukrainian banking system is just absolutely fictitious and artificial,’’ she said, “and the proof of that was total correspondent accounts of Ukrainian banks with absolutely strange banks, and among these absolutely strange banks was Meinl Bank.”

No wonder Ukraine needs yet more Aid and good reason why Trump held it back.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Someone else has picked up on the Q852 link from POTUS tweet this morning and come up with a lot of links that point to something happening between 01:00 AM and 02:00 AM, Nov 19th - in a couple of hours time!!!

BrunoBarking's unrolled thread links:
(Original tweet)

The Watch pic of 4:49 on 19th,
Lexington & Concord,
James Comey in Q3599,
Suicide weekend in Q700,
Through the Looking Glass,
RED OCTOBER STEEL PLANT in Q852,
The shot heard around the world,
etc.

I'd say it's a must read...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

....which is a honeypot.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Yes, but Thanksgiving is maybe a good time for us to prep normies for it.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It was more advantageous to the US during the Cold War, where we could outspend the USSR. Now the bi-polar zero-sum world has faded away, it seems to cause as many problems as it solves.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Epstein Guards to be legally charged/arrested for allowing him to commit suicide.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust
that seems plausible. Horowitz can't get out of testifying, can he?

Well, to be honest, Prosecutor John Huber weaseled out of testifying at the last minute in the Clinton Foundation "Whistleblower" hearings. The Whistleblowers showed, but Huber left them hanging out to dry.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: butcherguy
Yes, but Thanksgiving is maybe a good time for us to prep normies for it.

If there are criminal INDICTMENTS (not weak-ass "referrals") associated with the I.G. Investigation, the media outlets that Democrats read and watch, will devote a lot of time to the report.

And will be forced to continue doing so for many months as court dates, trials, verdicts, and additional indictments occur.

It will be like Bob Mueller 2.0, but with TOP LEVEL Obama officials being brought to justice for SERIOUS infractions. Not the micky-mouse charges that Mueller hit Trump associates, and Russian Facebook advertisers with.

edit on 11/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
@GBNReports

SHOCKING - Lady Colin Campbell on Jeffrey Epstein: 'He was procuring 14-year-old prostitutes, they were not minors they were prostitutes, there is a difference.'

Video clip.
twitter.com...

Rel, if you're near London can you smack some sense into this 'Lady.'
I'll bet she's friends w/Ghislaine.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Love the "pee in your Weetabix"! Haven't had cereal for breakfast for decades.

If the direction is fallacy, is the speed relative to magnetic North also?

Typhoons North of the equator rotate counter clockwise, south clockwise. Ocean currents likewise are effected, as are fired munitions calibrated to offset it's effects differently according to hemisphere.
And while the effects on drainage in household appliances may be unaffected, sinkhole drainage might be a different story. And ocean currents would be effected without a doubt. So I would imagine mass and/or area and time exposed to the effect are determining factors.
Water going down a drain probably wouldn't amount to much of either mass or time exposure.
Watching the water you're watching the weather. Historic patterns would shift even if the crust did a slow shift without horrendous winds trying to catch up. Historic weather patterns built into AI forecasts and modeling not matching up causing weather forecasters to look like idiots would be a sign. Not that "they" would warn us.
Much like not having enough dust on the moon is something not discussed.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg went so far as to write a paper advocating legal sex down to age 14. Wouldn't it be stunning to find out that RGB participated in Epstein-like behavior, when younger? It's been around elite circles (but hidden) for many decades.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ruth Bader Ginsburg went so far as to write a paper advocating legal sex down to age 14. Wouldn't it be stunning to find out that RGB participated in Epstein-like behavior, when younger? It's been around elite circles (but hidden) for many decades.

The woman is a hag and a pig to boot. Time for her scrawny nasty a** to go.

I. Hate. Her.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

And here we go again..
Everyone you disagree with or dislike is linked to pedophilia in one way or another.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

@sharpedge

This still lurks.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

And here we go again..
Everyone you disagree with or dislike is linked to pedophilia in one way or another.

Both me and you are just small voices amongst millions of voices. I carry no influence in society. Relax.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I never spoke about it here, but in the late 1990's I distinctly remember a media campaign to normalize paedosim.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Wow...you hate RGB the way I hate the people who run the big liberal media outlets!

Fortunately, you'll probably see her replaced on the court in a few years, or less. Being replaced by a conservative will make it extra special.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Wow...you hate RGB the way I hate the people who run the big liberal media outlets!

Fortunately, you'll probably see her replaced on the court in a few years, or less. Being replaced by a conservative will make it extra special.

Oh, I hate them too. 👍

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join