It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow, really. Hmm, don't recall but I was not in CONUS during the 90's, till 1999.

The countries I was in it was considered normal or rather ignored.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
.....Hollyweird, mostly on TV. Not as intense as nowadays, but they broke the ice.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes. No insinuation intended.

(s) has anyone concluded on this meaning?

Private [invite only] faction(s)?
Dark > Light
Q

It's appeared 291 times in the drops.

Q drop 291 -- Hillary and the Black Ring...kissing a baby.

Chelsea was born in 1980.

Do you believe that picture is from 1980? Hillary would have been 33 at the time

qmap.pub...

edit on 18-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
😂🤣

@Techno_Fog

Strzok: "[My wife] has my phone."

Lisa Page: "Your wife left me a VM. Am I supposed to respond? She think we're having an affair."

April 2017: Strzok's wife found a hotel reservation used by Strzok/Page and had "access to photographs"

She threatened to blow it all up.

Lisa Page was concerned his wife may use software "to locate other evidence of the affair"

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

She has an interesting background! ...According to wiki; genitally deformed, married Duke of Argyll, divorced, adopted 2 russian children, wrote multiple books about Royal Family.

She does appear on a lot of TV programmes about the Royal Family.

Looks as though she's already been slapped around the face a few times and I'm a hundred miles away.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Rambam - Jewish
291 Value In Gematria Calculator
(Type in a word or a number e.g. God, Devil, 100, 666 - To calculate gematria values)

View Rude Words

How much is 291 in Gematria ?
Results by Jewish Gematria
Word Jewish English Simple Searches

Impeachment 291 642 107 222

www.gematrix.org...
edit on 18-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

She has an interesting background! ...According to wiki; genitally deformed, married Duke of Argyll, divorced, adopted 2 russian children, wrote multiple books about Royal Family.

She does appear on a lot of TV programmes about the Royal Family.

Looks as though she's already been slapped around the face a few times and I'm a hundred miles away.

Oof, hideous. Good thing she couldn't breed.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, no kidding. Sounds like a typical socialite wanting to be part of the club. Even bought herself a castle.

Lady Colin Campbell: 'My father said I should take rat poison’

As Germany recognises a 'third sex’, Julia Llewellyn Smith talks to the controversial socialite Lady Colin Campbell, who was wrongly raised as a boy.

Lady Colin Campbell: 'I’m living proof that whatever happens, you can turn base metal into gold’

Sounds like she had a very traumatic childhood.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, no kidding. Sounds like a typical socialite wanting to be part of the club. Even bought herself a castle.

Lady Colin Campbell: 'My father said I should take rat poison’

As Germany recognises a 'third sex’, Julia Llewellyn Smith talks to the controversial socialite Lady Colin Campbell, who was wrongly raised as a boy.

Lady Colin Campbell: 'I’m living proof that whatever happens, you can turn base metal into gold’

Sounds like she had a very traumatic childhood.

So did i, but I don't going around calling abused teenagers prostitutes.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Oh, sorry to hear but in no way am I justifying what she said. She's hung out with the Royals for too long.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
AND ANOTHER BOMBSHELL RELEASED TONIGHT.

From DAVID HALE, the #3 Guy at the U.S. State Department:

David Hale, the State Department’s No. 3 official, testified in a Nov. 6 closed-door deposition that no one in the Trump administration or any "government channel" ever mentioned former Vice President Joe Biden or his son Hunter as a reason for withholding aid from Ukraine, according to a transcript of his remarks released late Monday by House Democrats in their impeachment inquiry.

Democrats have argued that the White House improperly pressured Ukraine to look into the Bidens and Burisma Holdings, the natural gas company where Hunter Biden held a lucrative role despite limited expertise while his father oversaw Ukraine policy as vice president.

George Kent, a State Department official who has also testified in the impeachment investigation, said he flagged Hunter Biden's apparent conflict of interest to the Obama administration at the time.
www.foxnews.com...

Add another witness to the NO Quid-quo-pro list. I think it's now 7 No QQP to 4 Yes there was QQP?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sounds like John Durham is planning another trip back to Italy for the THIRD time!!

(Italian news article)
The Italian blame on Spygate irritates Washington, while Durham marks Rome on the agenda again

Translated from Italian

A "no comment" has arrived from the US Department of Justice questioned by Adnkronos regarding the indiscretion reported by Atlantic on Saturday morning, according to which the prosecutor John Durham is planning a new visit to Italy, after that of September 27th...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Oh, sorry to hear but in no way am I justifying what she said. She's hung out with the Royals for too long.

I know. Don't sweat it. Just tired of people making outrageous excuses for their rotten behavior.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I think Durham has acquired a taste for good Italian food and vino. Can't say I blame him.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
No one's gonna make a post about Swalwell? lol

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
No one's gonna make a post about Swalwell? lol

Saw one a page or so back.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dorcasmelda

Youre a bot harry.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

Same here, but I do worry about popping up on one of those sites.... www.peopleofwalmart.com...

None of us are immune... www.peopleofwalmart.com...

Good examples.

Warn us about that fat ass hanging all the way out stuff with absolutely no cover, PLEASE!

They don't make eye wash for that and the mind wash required would hurt my ability to reason. Now I will have to live with that pic, yuk!

edit on 19-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Iran is Heating Up

EYES ON

Speaking of IRAN ..... stay on point now and see the relevence

FLASHBACK
0Bamas Latest Big Lie: 'We Have No Strategy' August 2014

.......They do have a strategy, but they prefer to appear indecisive. That's because the strategy would likely provoke even greater criticism than the false confession of endless dithering.

The actual strategy is detente first, and then a full alliance with Iran throughout the Middle East and North Africa. It has been on display since before the beginning of the Obama administration. During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies.The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah's rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign......

edit on 11192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join