It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ATS what with this

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I worked loss prevention at a Walmart a while back. OMG, you would not believe.

One day watched a guy try on a pair of boots for about 30 minutes. Walks in, puts on a pair of cowboy boots then proceeds to walk around the store in them doing full to the ground splits over and over. Took them off, put them back and walked out.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Appears to be a screen shot of the future

Tell us what pages 30 thru 32 say ... If it's true cuz we are on page 29

edit on 11182019 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Chairman Graham Announces Hearing on DOJ Inspector General’s Report on FISA Abuse Investigation

Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) today announced that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify before the Committee on Wednesday, December 11, 2019.

The Inspector General will discuss the findings of his investigation into DOJ and FBI’s conduct during the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant process as it relates to the 2016 presidential election.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Look at fake impeachMENT and nowhere else...

judges

The 11th Circuit would be the third appeals court to flip to majority GOP appointees from majority Dem appointees since Trump took office. The others are 3rd and 2nd.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Appears to be a screen shot of the future

Tell us what pages 30 thru 32 say ... If it's true cuz we are on page 29

As Q said
Future Prove The Pass
Wish I would off capture a bigger screen

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sure seems like stuff is happening. So we heard today that Schiff is going to play co-defendent in a libel suit launched at Politico, some congressman claims testimony in the SCIF on Saturday is a game changer and demands a delay on impreachment hearings until all transcripts are released to the public, and I just caught this. I've never heard of this site before but they have a list of strong claims in this article. Apparently an ISIS leader was arrested in Ukraine over the weekend. Supposedly this will link to the Dems Ukrainian shenanigans, implicating even Ambassador Yovanovich in all of this.

As the circus unfolds in Washington D.C., in what seems to be an attempt to cover up what the previous administration(s) have been doing in Ukraine, an ISIS leader is arrested, a high profile “kidnapping” takes place, resurrection of a bloody ISIS raid in Georgia linked to an apartment that was paid for by the U.S. Embassy in Armenia in 2009, an automobile manufacturer, and Burisma all converged in one day. It’s been a busy Saturday. There are no coincidences.

loomered.com... ey/

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
'The Horowitz Report Is Coming, The Horowitz Report Is Coming' - Lindsay Graham Signals Early Dec. Release

The timing of Horowitz' testimony indicates a release for the highly anticipated report during the first week of December - which makes sense given this week's impeachment circus will suck all the oxygen out of the room and next week is Thanksgiving.

zerohedge

They keep shuffling the release date..can we expect it anytime between now and Dec 11?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It is a glitchy thing that happens occasionally. I have it happen to me maybe a dozen times. It seems to be when I have made an edit on a post.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
If I was in charge of releasing it, I would do it the day before Thanksgiving...
To get the full effect of having it discussed at the Thanksgiving dinner table!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Prince Andrew interview on Epstein viewed as a mistake

In a rare interview, Prince Andrew tried to explain his ties to Jeffrey Epstein and refute allegations from Virginia Giuffre, but his efforts are widely seen by those in the U.K. as a mistake, and misleading.

nbc

Boomerang
edit on 18-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks Trillum - let's see if it makes notables!

It's nice to see a bit more cross-pollination between ATS and 8kun!!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Only to be forgotten by Monday.

Talking politics over the dinner table with my family members automatically invokes the death penalty.💣

Chuck Grassley was expecting it this week.

Maybe Dec 5th, D5 unless we have another death. 😮

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I worked loss prevention at a Walmart a while back. OMG, you would not believe.

One day watched a guy try on a pair of boots for about 30 minutes. Walks in, puts on a pair of cowboy boots then proceeds to walk around the store in them doing full to the ground splits over and over. Took them off, put them back and walked out.

Twenty years ago something like that would never fly, anywhere. The law, and rules, have been turned completely upside down. Everything is okay now, even if it's illegal or against the rules. We don't want to offend anyone. 🙄

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That one is esoteric but no surprise you got it.
In context with the fed meeting its probably the Demark Sequential indicator.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: dashen

Black Friday will bring the stampedes. Don't wear RED clothing.

Cyber Monday on Amazon sounds like the smart move.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ERIC SWALWELL talking out of his a$$ again:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Senior U.S. State Department official Mina Chang, who embellished her resume with misleading claims and had a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it, has resigned.
State Department staffer resigns

She worked in the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations.

That's hilarious.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I've just had a minor Epiphany about WATCH the water (in Q765 and Q847)...

This ties to the C_A Adam and Eve PDF posted by EMN here which posits that there is a sudden pole shift over a few hours, every 6,000 years or so. This causes magma eruptions, a 2 mile high tsunami of water and 1000 mph winds. In essence, the magnetic poles first shift at In the core and then "drag" the mantle around after it.

When do we mostly watch water on a daily basis? When it is spiralling down a sink plug hole usually when brushing our teeth! This spiralling happens because of the magnetic pole! The water spirals clockwise on one side of the earth and anti-clockwise on the other, depending on which side is closest to the magnetic north pole. The closer we are to the pole, the faster the vortex spin of the water (I think?).

With the above in mind let's read Q847:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562875 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:05:18 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)
>>562749
Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

>>562842
WATCH the water.
Q

Timestamp encodes today Nov 18th... If this indicates this is when this is supposed to be discovered then I'm speechless.

So what next? WHY is Q asking us to Watch the water (vortex)? If a pole-shift, like in times of the Flood, is about to occur then surely we can do nothing about it?

Maybe Q has found a way to slow down the pole-shift? Maybe using CERN or Khufu's pyramid?

I guess I'm just going to look more closely at the water when I brush my teeth... Is the water swirling faster or slower? Same direction? Or reversed?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, don't want to pee in your Weetabix, but the clockwise/counter clockwise thing is a fallacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join