It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Deleting,Removing YT Users and their Content Without Warning.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

People might be warned not to depend on YouTube for a living. One might have to get a real job.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

All you have to say is "Liberal, Liberal, Liberal" but put forth no factual argument at all. If I were a liberal I might would whine, but I think I'll just laugh at your little tantrum instead. You are foolish in your assumptions. Enjoy your breakdown sir/madame and have a good evening!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The whole star wars copyright is BS..
m.youtube.com...

It's the United States of America's election time and even Instagram is removing the likes... based in good old..

Night night ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Why can’t Secureteam be one of those selected...

Because that channel is great. Rough start (hoaxing), and a never ending smear campaign, still has over 2 million subs.

He's been shutdown a time or two. Damn near all his subscribers engaged YT and they reinstated his channel.

His assessments are just that, his.

Once you shed the ego and realize he's merely giving his take on content submitted, you can relax in life....

take in a sunset or two...

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
N/M😊

edit on 10-11-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

Top tier youtubers. REMOVED. HMMMM.

Multiplier rejected.. damn people be mad😞

Deleting Google accounts suspended to..🤔
edit on 10-11-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Might no offense to you of course

At first i thought you were a Liberal haha.
Have a good night.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: 1Angrylightbulb

If your Pro Star Wars and Pro Disney your content channel doesn't seem to be affected. These some of these many accounts are being deleted and removed simply because they different views on Disney and Star Wars as well. "SJWs"

But aren't disney and google rival companies? Why would google protect disney?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If Google delete your account, and your account is used to activate your android phone, what happens to your phone, does it just lock you out?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Important Question-Who Turned In Epstein and the Maricopa County Trafficker?

I got 5 minutes into this live feed by David Hodges of the Common Sense Show until it got deleted. I guess talking bad about Hillary Clinton is not allowed in in Youtubes terms and conditions.

www.brighteon.com... is another video service that is gaining traction to bypass the censorship standards that youtube is implementing.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Prove that YouTube is banning accounts that are just conservative! Man your using a platform (ATS) that can and do remove posts frequently when the T and C aren't being followed. Play by the rules or you get banned. Simple as that.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I fell behind the curve. I did not realise how censored YT has become.Just clicking on the link provided was enough to make me realise how bad tings are.

Jeepers.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Is YouTube a private company?

Don’t most of you chiming in here believe that a private company can do business or not do business with whomever they choose for whatever reason?

Does anyone ever choke on the hypocrisy?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

People might be warned not to depend on YouTube for a living. One might have to get a real job.

As someone else said, he should have had a backup plan. But, to be honest, it's still crappy for YT to treat people this way.

YT makes money on the content its members produce. In turn, the creators earn a share. It's like any other job and the content creators are employees. If this were a factory setting, the employee couldn't get fired without just cause. The worker would be protected by a union or some group.

YouTubers need to get organized. I'm otherwise anti-union but they need a power broker. Go on strike or whatever is necessary to go up against the mighty employer. Maybe like the Screen Actors Guild or NFL Players Union.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

So ... you’re anti-union but for unions?

Par for the course.

YouTube is a business. Business owners can do business with whomever they wish. Right?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Par for the course.

YouTube is a business. Business owners can do business with whomever they wish. Right?

Your words, not mine. Your reading comprehension needs some work.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Par for the course.

Your words, not mine. Your reading comprehension needs some work.

Nah, I read just fine, and by the way, ad hom is a fallacious argument.

Do you support a union of YouTube content creators? You said you did.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I have often made the case that these fictional legal entities known as "corporations" getting so many privileges and entitlements need to be held to the same standards that government is... usually in the context of LGBT rights, but it's just as true here. Government cannot censor our free speech; neither should these social media giants. Especially at taxpayer expense!

6. Google: $632,044,922

Besides Intel, Google is the top tech company that receives government subsidies, picking up more than $630 million from states like Oregon, North Carolina and a few others. What does a multi-billion dollar company that controls the majority of the world’s Internet need with more than $630 million in government subsidies, you ask? Well, you know, for things like property taxes and training reimbursements. What, do you all think that money just grows on trees?! Also, don’t even think about googling "Google government subsidies" because THEY WILL KNOW ABOUT IT.

10 Corporations Receiving Massive Public Subsidies From Taxpayers

And from the Feds:

Federal loans, loan guarantees and bailout assistance (not including repayments) $63,964,000

Subsidy Tracker

This is by design. Government creates monopolies to violate our rights via "private" corporations.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Usually the T&Cs have clauses in them that basically say they can delete a user for just about any reason- most people just don't take the time to read them. Break a rule- they may or may not delete your account.

I am sure CNN would love to hire you with that kind of Liberal mindset.

The belief that a business has the right to refuse service to anyone is not a "Liberal mindset".

The liberal mindset is such that a bakery in Colorado can't refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Ironically, you are the one pushing progressive/liberal ideals in this instance by claiming that YouTube shouldn't be allowed to refuse services. Perhaps you can get a job at CNN, since you appear to be quite the progressive liberal without even realizing it.

This is just one of the many instances where the far left and far right are so closely aligned with their progressive politics that they've become indistinguishable.

"You can't deny them a wedding cake!" is no different than, "you can't deny them a youtube channel!".

These are businesses, and a true conservative would admit that a business reserves the right to refuse services to anyone. If people don't like it, then the free market will sort it out, and people will take their business elsewhere.
edit on 11/11/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
YouTube is not the government, there fore they can remove whatever they want and it has nothing to do with free speech.

FYI most platforms removed Alex Jones because he was putting people's lives in danger over his Sandy Hook BS. ATS was also one of many platforms that banned speaking about that conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join