It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

waaaaait for it..."and Epstein didn't kill himself"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I believe they may actually do something to the victims and that is remind them every time they see one that justice was not afforded them, its not so much if they have a positive effect on the case but what about the victims right to not be subjected to them if they log onto instagram/twitter/farcebook, maybe more thought for the people who deserve it as opposed to how many likes someones witty banter will achieve today.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We already know Hillary Clinton sent her hit men to kill him like many, many others who have dirt on them. This was already known by mostly everyone, it's just a matter of them admitting it to us. Hillary and the deaths that surround her...it's almost like a child who stole from the cookie jar and the mother didn't see the child do it, but is just waiting for the child to confess anyway, or it's a bit like two people in an elevator that farts and no one admits it. Everyone in the elevator knows who did it, but just waiting for that admission. And that's how Hillary Clinton will be remembered too...and old fart in an elevator.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I dont doubt he didnt kill himself, not sure how repeating that thru memes brings justice to his victims, but I am sure it brings clicks and views to peoples instagram accounts and other social media, thats what my cynical mind thinks, todays society is obsessed with thumbs up and likes for self validation.

I am glad he is dead at the end of the day, I only hope his victims can recover and find the strength to live out their own lives free from ever hearing his name, maybe some of the victims also find the memes amusing and can ROFL like the OP video.

Meme's do not bring justice to the victims....but neither does simply "talking" about it either. Whether one takes a comedic approach or a serious approach...'neither' will bring those victims back, nor will bring justice. How one chooses to deal with a subject like this is really irrelevant. It's up to the courts to bring justice.
edit on 5-11-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Please forgive my cynicism, but how do memes bring justice to the innocent victims of a dirty filthy monstrous paedophile, I certainly did not feel the need to ROFL (like in the video) when someone says "epstein did not kill himself", I guess laughter is the best form of justice these days, or I am just getting to old.

I bet you voted for hillary.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

2 options let it get u down or laugh it off.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Please forgive my cynicism, but how do memes bring justice to the innocent victims of a dirty filthy monstrous paedophile, I certainly did not feel the need to ROFL (like in the video) when someone says "epstein did not kill himself", I guess laughter is the best form of justice these days, or I am just getting to old.

Meme's are a good way to bring information to these millenials. They don't listen to anything else...

Tbh, you really feel it's bad to turn epstein into a meme, even though it's still doing its designed purposed, spreading the information to the meme masses?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
You can’t laugh at an issue every other day for a year and still take it as seriously..

Well all it took was 1 joke and Bill Cosby got taken down.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: dogstar23

I believe they may actually do something to the victims and that is remind them every time they see one that justice was not afforded them, its not so much if they have a positive effect on the case but what about the victims right to not be subjected to them if they log onto instagram/twitter/farcebook, maybe more thought for the people who deserve it as opposed to how many likes someones witty banter will achieve today.

Perhaps we should just stop covering all stories where there are victims?

In fact, court must be a harrowing experience also, perhaps we should get rid of them too.

In the interests of the victims are you suggesting that we should be helping the msm with the cover up?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I dont doubt he didnt kill himself, not sure how repeating that thru memes brings justice to his victims, but I am sure it brings clicks and views to peoples instagram accounts and other social media, thats what my cynical mind thinks, todays society is obsessed with thumbs up and likes for self validation.

I am glad he is dead at the end of the day, I only hope his victims can recover and find the strength to live out their own lives free from ever hearing his name, maybe some of the victims also find the memes amusing and can ROFL like the OP video.

Keeping it alive in peoples minds is the important thing here. People tend to forget things then they stop caring if they aren't reminded about it. Why do you think Music is so influential? It's repeated over and over until you can't get it out of your head. Memes help with this in this situation. I think you may be missing the Bigger Picture here....pun intended.
edit on 5-11-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I had to laugh at this, and it is great that -- even though the MSM isn't reporting on it -- the issue is being kept alive now by average blokes like this, and via memes. It isn't a joke, but it sure is making a mockery of the media!

I had to join in myself, by adding a slide to a power point presentation I am giving at the local hospital / medical cancer meeting tomorrow. I am not going to say anything to draw attention to it, but I am putting my slide up on the screen while I talk about something else, and I will see if anyone in the audience notices …. can't wait!

The slide says:

"AND that makes it seem almost certain"....

"That Epstein didn't kill himself!"

Without further comment.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I kind of see memes as the modern day political cartoons, making a point and getting a conversation started using only a pic and very few words, sometimes just enough to let you know what each figure represents. It's up to you to look at the meme and figure out the point trying to be made by the figures relations to each other. Tons of great debates between my friends and me have started over a meme that got us talking. That being said I can see this becoming the next "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams." lol

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlecHolland
That being said I can see this becoming the next "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams." lol

No one ever said, other than truthers, that jet fuel can melt steel. It can weaken it, which is what happened as steel softens at roughly 425*C and loses half it's strength at 650*C. At those temps the structural rigidity of the alloy is wholly comprised and it is no longer able to perform its rated load bearing capacity. These are metallurgical facts that can be easily recreated by anyone if they are interested.

Also, Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Shoudln't be news to anyone. Unless you're too stupid to realize Hillary did it.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
At this point i'm not even sure if Epstein was/is a pedophile

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AlecHolland
That being said I can see this becoming the next "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams." lol

No one ever said, other than truthers, that jet fuel can melt steel. It can weaken it, which is what happened as steel softens at roughly 425*C and loses half it's strength at 650*C. At those temps the structural rigidity of the alloy is wholly comprised and it is no longer able to perform its rated load bearing capacity. These are metallurgical facts that can be easily recreated by anyone if they are interested.

Also, Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself.

Not arguing about 9/11, just stating how "Epstein didn't kill himself." may become the new "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams". It started as a one liner conspiracy reminder, but turned into a big joke/meme.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't doubt at all that he didn't kill himself. They only thing I doubt is that he is even dead. I think he is alive and well. No coverage of his funeral, nothing. The guy is out there somewhere.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I'm starting to lean towards this also.

The CPR being done while he's wheeled out makes no sense to me whatsoever.

The only possible explanation I can think of is to explain away possible breathing which I understand is difficult for dead people to do. Or to hide the face.

I might just misunderstand procedure and it's routine however.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've been posting these memes for weeks on my social media and I've had a bunch of family and friends here and other countries ask me about him and the story behind all of this....they genuinely didn't know.

I think at this point we absolutely KNOW that the media would fail to cover it so it's up to us to do it. This is probably the one conspiracy that people can look at the facts and consider it plausible (that is, if they're open-minded).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join