It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

waaaaait for it..."and Epstein didn't kill himself"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Anything that keeps people talking about this and raising their awareness is good. Almost half of my friends didn't know who this guy was until I explained it to them.

Explained or posted memes?, to me explained means using our intelligence and talking, and as I see often you have intelligence so I assume you mean that you talked to your friends, rather than bombared them with memes.

irony not lost on me(me)

Glad he is dead, victims deserve justice, let him rot in hell for ALL eternity, but memes aint gonna change a dam thing, in a year from now lets revisit this thread and see how long the memes stayed current for and how much influence they had on bringing down the rest of epsteins friends, because I reckon not any of his associates will be behind bars, hell I bet PA or BC or DT have even made a meme or two themselves, sick frackers that they are.

railing against memes, by using memes. Well played. I didn't see that coming.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Despite quoting it all, you still missed this part which is a shame

irony not lost on me(me)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I wonder who would have the most to lose if Epstein had of been allowed to squeal on the elites?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Despite quoting it all, you still missed this part which is a shame

irony not lost on me(me)

Oh snap. that just changed the entire context of everything. it's no longer ironic at all. In fact, it's anti-irony. Being as that's new, I'm not sure how I should feel right now. Other than confused.......

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Which reflects on their own ability to take in actual news, maybe they were to busy liking that meme of a cat/dog/monkey/someones dinner on farcebook, which is ultimatley what I believe will happen with the current bout of memes, when the hive mind that is 'so called social media' is not getting the validation it needs from epstein memes, it will simply move onto the next topic to boost their likes, subscribers etc

Not everyone can be as woke and awesome as you.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

seems a little over the top, but i never profess to be anything but the same as eveyone else, apologise if my lack of support for memes has offended you and others

Why though do you believe the post you quoted shows me being condescending?

Either way, everyone have a great day.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why though do you believe the post you quoted shows me being condescending?

Because you are.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

no it is the context, i was fully aware how stupid i look using memes to deride memes, seems like i pissed a few people off unintentionally.

lets not derail the thread though with picking apart my thoughts on the value of memes, I think we can all agree epstein was scum

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok, you win

peace

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder who would have the most to lose if Epstein had of been allowed to squeal on the elites?

We'll never know now will we? Just like we'll almost certainly never know who had the most to lose if the list of names attached to the Congressional Hush Fund ever went public.

Certainly the people would win either way you'd think.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Please forgive my cynicism, but how do memes bring justice to the innocent victims of a dirty filthy monstrous paedophile, I certainly did not feel the need to ROFL (like in the video) when someone says "epstein did not kill himself", I guess laughter is the best form of justice these days, or I am just getting to old.

The memes are merely spreading truth, not "bringing justice" as you assert.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Such a shame that the only way people can be interested in this is if its in meme form.

However if this becomes the new ice bucket challenge its gotta be good regardless of my dislike of memes.

Anything that brings attention to this is good.

We won't get the truth, but it's important to know we're being lied to.

I still don't understand why they were using a breathing apparatus on him after he was dead for hours. But I'm not a doctor.

Also.... Epstein didn't kill himself.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
A dog trainer that trains innocent animals is passionate that Epstein wouldn't have killed himself despite what he did.

It's almost.. a weird defense of the man, as if to say he didn't feel remorseful enough about what he did to kill himself.

One trains dogs, one trained innocent girls. Both trainees are easily persuaded to do the master's bidding. The connection is there.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
dude better be careful otherwise the foundation will git em'

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

WHAT?!!!

have you ever tried to make a 16 year old girl do anything?!?

Especially multiple teenage girls all with damaged pasts?!?!

Good luck with that..

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

As someone said earlier, I’m not so sure these “hilarious memes” do not ONLY desensitize people to the issue..

Every meme the original inside the seems a little less real, a little more fantastical..

You can’t laugh at an issue every other day for a year and still take it as seriously..

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I just wish he would have been protected long enough to start name dropping. However, the Clintons, and friends, do not take those kinds of chances.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

If that dog was used to help save your child you would be thankful he was highly trained. That dog enjoys his job. Who are you to say different. I have seen many trained canine soldiers and they all are ready to serve and protect. Only a snowflake would would throw shade and make the dog sound like a victim. Dogs have lived to serve man in numerous capacities throughout time. Like he said, don't go buy one because you think they are cute. They aren't good as just pets. If you enter someone's house uninvited and they have a dog like that you will find out how innocent it is.
Epstein didn't train young girls, he victimized them. Only a sicko wouldn't see the difference.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

UpIsNowDown, I understand what you're saying about memes doing nothing for the victims, but...they're not intended to. People are looking at this, and other Epstein memes as a commentary on the obviousness of the circumstances around Epstein's alleged demise.

Most anyone who pays attention to the corrupt and powerful assumed he would never see a courtroom (that he would either be killed or whisked away.)

Now, in my opinion, this particular meme is intended to cement the idea that the onlynoption to his suicide is homicide and that he did, indeed, die, while pushing the 3rd option out of people's minds - his death was faked.

I can't imagine a slimeball in his position not having a kill switch, and I don't believe there was any scenario where Epstein would either face justice OR throw said kill switch.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join