It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

waaaaait for it..."and Epstein didn't kill himself"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This bloke, THIS BLOKE, has the balls to call it as he sees it. Do yourself a favour and watch this 40 second video until the very end, here is this bloke chatting to Jessie Watters about this particular dog and then BANG - he comes out with it, straight out of left field - epic.

"and Epstein did not kill himself"

I like the way FOX has kept it up and now its going viral and to top it all off, Paul Joseph Watson just posted an awesome meme about it.

PJW - twitter

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Is he in Guantanamo?
Geronimo!

S&F

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I would have him teach my dogs this fact but my dogs already knew that, they're not oblivious to reality.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Please forgive my cynicism, but how do memes bring justice to the innocent victims of a dirty filthy monstrous paedophile, I certainly did not feel the need to ROFL (like in the video) when someone says "epstein did not kill himself", I guess laughter is the best form of justice these days, or I am just getting to old.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Because there is truth in all jokes.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I dont doubt he didnt kill himself, not sure how repeating that thru memes brings justice to his victims, but I am sure it brings clicks and views to peoples instagram accounts and other social media, thats what my cynical mind thinks, todays society is obsessed with thumbs up and likes for self validation.

I am glad he is dead at the end of the day, I only hope his victims can recover and find the strength to live out their own lives free from ever hearing his name, maybe some of the victims also find the memes amusing and can ROFL like the OP video.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Who said the memes need to bring justice? It's a bit of a false premise, not like they're a law enforcement body or something. What they need to do is keep his name out there so people can continue to discuss this.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I am just getting to old.

Being old isn't a prerequisite for being crotchety.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Mike Ritland is the MAN!! Has a pretty good podcast as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What memes actually do is give validation to the persons wit who made them, IMO

Many a person will be making them without a care nor thought for the victims, as long as they get their likes and subscribers, thumbs up and friend requests.

I recall how previous injustices were resovled by memes, oh wait no I dont, people can campaign for justice, people force the lazy lying governments for justice with action on the streets, I guess now we all just got to email these to the FBI to persuade them.

My opinion is the governments love the fact society believe memes have an impact, saves them actually having to investigate and expose the actual truth.

a reply to: FauxMulder

As for being crotchety, sorry for having a more cynical opinion

here let me put on my best laughing face

I will refrain from souring the fun any further though

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

TPTB want you to forget about Epstein.

Memes will make sure that you don't forget about Epstein.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I recall how previous injustices were resovled by memes...

Another false premise.

Anything that keeps people talking about this and raising their awareness is good. Almost half of my friends didn't know who this guy was until I explained it to them.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

This is one of the few conspiracy theory that a majority of the population who keeps up with current events question.

This is one of the few issues that the left and the right can agree to the extent that something is f#ed up.

The last thing we need to do is critique the channels who are still attempting to keep this part of the conversation... Because the media doesn't really seem too interested.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Making sure this isn't brushed aside, or swept under the rug is important. Once you see the MSM no longer talking about the seriously amazing set of coincidences, (cameras broke in cell and hall, both guards sleeping, no suicide watch, no cellmate, nobody bothered to check on the most high profile inmate in 30 years for hours) it's easy to imagine a co-ordinated effort to silence any and all about this.

It would take a sick individual to try to silence this message.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Seeing it everywhere will keep it going and get some justice for all. I really don't thing he's dead but thats just me.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Ha...yeah I watched that live and it was awesome.
edit on 11/4/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think the woman in the background reacting to what he said about Epstein is my first wife. I'm not 100% sure but it did sound like her cackle.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I must admit the MSM has seemed to have pushed this on the back burner. Last reports in late August were stating that Barr DOJ investigation into Epstein death when completed would be reported to Congress. Then nada! Zilch! Nothing!

I am curious as to whether the epstein death investigation is still ongoing since originally Barr made a statement that the autopsy pointed to suicide and he didn't see anything to detract from that at that time. Has his view changed now?

Everyone seems so immersed in this silly whistle blower and the theatrics of the House now. Epstein issue really does seem to have been put on a back burner or simply shoved under the rug.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join