It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

waaaaait for it..."and Epstein didn't kill himself"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Absolutely hilarious! Bravo to that man! hahahaha

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The problem with him being dead.... You can't get information from a dead man about who was involved with ALSO diddling children.

His death probably saved 100 other pedo's who could possibly be worse at it than he was. Who knows what secrets he was carrying. Now we'll never know because someone in serious power wanted to make sure he didn't tell.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Please forgive my cynicism, but how do memes bring justice to the innocent victims of a dirty filthy monstrous paedophile, I certainly did not feel the need to ROFL (like in the video) when someone says "epstein did not kill himself", I guess laughter is the best form of justice these days, or I am just getting to old.

Yeah you're getting old.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Turning this whole thing into a meme is what they want, so people just laugh at it.

Use ya head people.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well if some rando dog trainer says it , it must be true..

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
Turning this whole thing into a meme is what they want, so people just laugh at it.

Use ya head people.

Option A- No memes, and media doesn't talk about it.

Option B- Meme.

We have two.

If you don't believe me, look at ATS... A week after he died and crickets... A conspiracy website is quiet about the biggest conspiracy in decades.

Reddit is hot with the Epstein memes, and you may think everyone is laughing, but if you go into the comments there is actual discourse about it.

Comedy is often how people choose to cope with things. So take an instance where a man operated a pedoring for decades, while everyone knew about it, and even got charged and hit with a slap on the wrist. Politicians, royalty, wall street, business men, and entertainers all connected.

It's messed up man, it's literal proof there is a different justice system for us and them. If we look at or system and try to compare and or reconcile it against Russia or other oligarchs... Do we have some stark similarities we most acknowledge to grow?

The west's politicians are being bought by many of the same men who are literally screwing he little people.
edit on 4-11-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

This is one of the few conspiracy theory that a majority of the population who keeps up with current events question.

This is one of the few issues that the left and the right can agree to the extent that something is f#ed up.

The last thing we need to do is critique the channels who are still attempting to keep this part of the conversation... Because the media doesn't really seem too interested.

Really that tells us all we need to know. They weren't too privy to releasing facts/info about the Paddock shooting either.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I wonder if Epstein was buried at sea!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Oh I think that is a very fair point...

You can’t make “hilarious” jokes about something and not take it a hair less seriously each time:.

I know memes are kinda the foundation for conservative ideology right now, but that doesn’t change the brass tax of it all.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

No he is right..

It just happens to be at this present moment “hilarious memes” is all one political side has....

Present GOP politics is all about “pissing off the left”. It is not about actual policy or what have you..

The funny part is that every one of those memes about hillary, Obama or whatever, just made people care about that issue less.... Made it seem a little less important and more and WAY funnier..

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ummmm....

Aren’t there conservative media outlets who could cover it in a serious fashion???!

Obviously Fox News could....That might be the only conservative outlet that actually employs journalists, but obviously Fox News isn’t trying to protect the democrats...

So what does it tell you when even a conservative propaganda factory like Fox News will not touch the story???

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Anything that keeps people talking about this and raising their awareness is good. Almost half of my friends didn't know who this guy was until I explained it to them.

Explained or posted memes?, to me explained means using our intelligence and talking, and as I see often you have intelligence so I assume you mean that you talked to your friends, rather than bombared them with memes.

irony not lost on me(me)

Glad he is dead, victims deserve justice, let him rot in hell for ALL eternity, but memes aint gonna change a dam thing, in a year from now lets revisit this thread and see how long the memes stayed current for and how much influence they had on bringing down the rest of epsteins friends, because I reckon not any of his associates will be behind bars, hell I bet PA or BC or DT have even made a meme or two themselves, sick frackers that they are.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

MSM executives are friends with groups that seem to be implicated... I'm not surprised that they're staying relatively quiet on this.

As far as making this issue political in the two party sense, I really don't see the point.

This is one of the few things that people agree is an elites vs regular people. They get to do what they want, and have every institution protect them on. That's not cool, it's us vs them, not us vs each other.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Memes aren't new, they're a product of earlier forms of coping humans have been expressing for ages.

Political comics, stand up, and satire have been around for a while. Memes just give that same ability to regular people who don't have the same platforms.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Explained or posted memes?

No, explained the Epstein situation because they didn't get the references or who he was.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which reflects on their own ability to take in actual news, maybe they were to busy liking that meme of a cat/dog/monkey/someones dinner on farcebook, which is ultimatley what I believe will happen with the current bout of memes, when the hive mind that is 'so called social media' is not getting the validation it needs from epstein memes, it will simply move onto the next topic to boost their likes, subscribers etc

My belief is the vast majority of people who make them, have no concern for the news they are promoting they only concern themselves with the

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The only policy dems have is Orange man bad, and IMPEACH!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Little memes mean the story isn’t forgotten when the media wants it forgotten, little memes get the issue discussed and in the public’s attention
When msm want it hidden, social media can expose the truth

But expose it to who, people who don’t care?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That was fantastic! Bravo, well done!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Mike Ritland is a little more than some dog trainer. Does he have insider knowledge? Not likely. Has he in the past done or associated with people that can make someone’s death look like a suicide? Im thinking so, ask him on Twitter he’s actually a very cool dude.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join