It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, we know for a fact that Misfud has vanished from the public and has not been seen since.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: face23785

Again, not shocking that you're completely unaware of the most basic facts of this matter, considering where people like you get your "news."

I've been following this since Barr went to Italy. Which is why I have so many questions. I'm well aware of everything this involves. Which is why it doesn't make sense.

Barr, as head of the DOJ has access to whatever information the DOJ has..

ETA: I'm just trying to get you guys to think. And ask yourself about the specifics of this. It's actually pretty entertaining to sit back and watch, but some of you have to be able to see through the BS and see what this actually is..

Yeah I wonder why he just can’t look at the records clearly when I’m committing a crime leaving a paper trail is one of the most important stages.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Posters who have been wailing and gnashing teeth for two years over beliefs that the Obama Administration used the Federal Government to attack and punish political enemies are now ecstatic over the idea that all their political "enemies" are finaly going to get their comeuppance.

Well, duh. When you realize the comeuppance that's coming is deserved. I hear bagpipes!

So, again, you're happy to see the government used against those you think are your political enemies.

Nah, you guys are almost giddy, LOL.

Unsurprisingly, you're not talking about evidence, or actual charges, or anything else. If the Times had cited "unnamed sources" and it was unfavorable to Trump, the cries of Fake News and Unnamed Sources would be shattering.

You guys enjoy yourselves, you haven't had a lot of good news lately. Just imagine that all your dreams will come true and Obama, Hillary and every one in between will be hung as traitors in front of the Capitol.

I'm sure it would be fun while it lasts.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Get ready for some phony outrage over something "racist" or "sexist" Durham said 50 years ago coming out any day now.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Well, we know for a fact that Misfud has vanished from the public and has not been seen since.

Okay, lets assume that.

What does that signify to you?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Okay, lets assume that.

It's not an assumption, Misfud is straight up GONE.

However, in response to your post...

"Mission complete, get out of dodge, lay low till Trump is removed".

That, or...

Suicide by two gunshot wounds, in the back of the head.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Arnie123 because: Moar!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: face23785

Do you think it's normal for the US Attorney General to go slouthing, getting down and dirty, personally looking for evidence of a crime and tracking down "witnesses"?

I do. Especially when the DOJ had been compromised in the past and still may partially be 😃

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Okay, lets assume that.

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice told The Daily Beast earlier this month that Barr and Durham were played a taped deposition made by Joseph Mifsud, the professor who allegedly told ex-Trump aide George Papadopoulos that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. Mifsud reportedly was explaining to investigators in the deposition why people would want to harm him, and why he needed police protection.

This is loosely sourced, but that's pretty wow.

The way left-wing pundits are freaking out on TV tonight, I can't see this being any small potatoes. They wouldn't be losing their minds like this if nothing serious was coming.
edit on 24 10 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Posters who have been wailing and gnashing teeth for two years over beliefs that the Obama Administration used the Federal Government to attack and punish political enemies are now ecstatic over the idea that all their political "enemies" are finaly going to get their comeuppance.

Well, duh. When you realize the comeuppance that's coming is deserved. I hear bagpipes!

Almost???

This is probably the start of a HUGE revelation of what will be a political earthquake.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Do you see that as relating to tonight's main event?

E.g the Times citing a DOJ link the Russia investigation is becoming a criminal investigation?

Oh my god, I just had a thought, what if Durham actually stumbled across something incriminating MORE Trump associates?

Goodness, that would sting, eh?

(I'm kidding.)

(Mostly.)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Almost???

This is probably the start of a HUGE revelation of what will be a political earthquake.

I've been hearing that since the summer of '16.

Actually, as I said, I would LOVE any of this FISA warrant nonsense to be taken into an actual court.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Almost???

I've been hearing that since the summer of '16.

Kinda like "Trump is gonna be impeached soon?"

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Looks like you are getting your wish......

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

More outlets are now reporting on it, from Fox, the Hill to the WSJ.

I know I know, liberal media garbage, but cut the fat and stick to the relevant points, cross referencing them with known facts and voila.

But who knows, we shall see when more info comes to light.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Okay, lets assume that.

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice told The Daily Beast earlier this month that Barr and Durham were played a taped deposition made by Joseph Mifsud, the professor who allegedly told ex-Trump aide George Papadopoulos that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. Mifsud reportedly was explaining to investigators in the deposition why people would want to harm him, and why he needed police protection.

This is loosely sourced, but that's pretty wow.

The way left-wing pundits are freaking out on TV tonight, I can't see this being any small potatoes. They wouldn't be losing their minds like this if nothing serious was coming.

Yeah apparently Rachel Maddow was having a meltdown defending some the potential suspects in the criminal probe.
The walls are closing in.

The visibly flustered Maddow went on to defend several prominent figures from Russia investigation who no longer held key jobs, including former FBI director James Comey, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, former FBI Agent Peter Strzok, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and former CIA Director-turned-MSNBC colleague John Brennan, claiming they and others have been "excoriated," "dragged through the mud," and "screamed at" by President Trump and mocked at his rallies.

The liberal opinion host dismissed Durham's investigation, criticizing what she described as a "frame job" and a "false flag operation" of the Trump campaign.

"That is the conspiracy theory that the attorney general of the United States appears to have been going around the world trying to prove," an almost out-of-breath Maddow continued, later calling Durham's probe "embarrassing."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust
NADLER and SCHIFF just issued a joint statement declaring the John Durham investigation Illegitimate, because Attorney General Barr is a partisan hack.

I guess that will bring Durham's Criminal probe of the Deep-State to an end.

Everybody can go home now. Nothing more to see here!

Without even knowing what he's investigating.

Damn, they must be scared #less to release that so fast with so little information.

It also hit the street THURS night. Not some late FRI PR move like most of this stuff. It's the real deal. They are not screwing around.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Straw that broke the camel's back was Barr/Durham finding out in Italy that Bob Mueller's team LIED multiple times in that 423 page report.

For one, J. Mifsud was a CIA spy, sent by CIA Director Brennan, to fabricate dirt on Papadopoulos/Trump. He was not a Russian Spy, like Mueller told Congress...and the world.

Sounds small, but it isn't. Much of Spygate was constructed around the duties of the dirt fabricators. Mifsud was just one of them.

Just out of general curiosity, any reliable sources for these claims?

NO. God did not tell me this. The Sources I read and heard were plain old human beings...subject to being wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Good. If the FISA warrants were improper, nail the responsible parties a-doubles to the wall.

With evidence in court.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Straw that broke the camel's back was Barr/Durham finding out in Italy that Bob Mueller's team LIED multiple times in that 423 page report.

For one, J. Mifsud was a CIA spy, sent by CIA Director Brennan, to fabricate dirt on Papadopoulos/Trump. He was not a Russian Spy, like Mueller told Congress...and the world.

Sounds small, but it isn't. Much of Spygate was constructed around the duties of the dirt fabricators. Mifsud was just one of them.

Just out of general curiosity, any reliable sources for these claims?

NO. God did not tell me this. The Sources I read and heard were plain old human beings...subject to being wrong.

Huh? I didn't say anything about God. That would be rude.

So ... any sources that you do want to share? You know, to back up what you said? No problem if not.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

As promised, there have been 3 critical leaks for non-Spygate followers over the past few weeks. This by-far is the biggest.

(For you UFO enthusiasts, these DOJ leaks are the equivalent of "staged disclosure".)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join