It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I can't understate how badly Schiff's scheme was damaged when President Trump released the phone transcript between himself and the Ukraine President. He didn't even consider that would occur... It's without precedent.

Stupid Schiff/Pelosi still don't understand that President Trump doesn't give a damn about "how things have always been done". Dirty swamp Democrats and Republicans need to be VERY SCARED while President Trump is in charge of the Federal Government.
edit on 10/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The timing of this announcement, however, is quite transparent. It's a distraction from all the very bad information that came of out of all the damning testimony's in the House depositions.

Get real.

The only reason Schiff and Pelosi are doing this "inquiry" the way they are is to control the narrative to attempt to drive Trump's approval rating down to where an impeachment attempt even has a chance of passing a vote in the House.

If it currently had a chance then it would have been brought up for a vote already.

The last vote I think lost by over 300 members.

Graham is heading that off now anyways.

Without a vote and then an investigation Trump is being denied due process.

If it ever gets to the Senate it will just be thrown out.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "Timing" of information releases😎

Tick Tock!

Looks like the clock just struck midnight!

The DNC princes and Princesses just turned into rats. Their carriage just turned back into a Jack o Lantern. Perfect timing!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Personally I think they're giving just enough fodder to both sides to keep them at odds.

I don't think we'll see any bombshells by 2020 for anyone, just enough to keep everyone riled up.
edit on 24-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Stupid Schiff/Pelosi still don't understand that President Trump doesn't give a damn about "how things have always been done". Dirty swamp Democrats and Republicans need to be VERY SCARED while President Trump is in charge of the Federal Government.

And magicially, just in the last hour it is announced they
wont need that whistle blower testimony after all.

It was all a ruse to try and create a distraction.

I really don't like cheering for other people's demise,
but these people need to be prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law. What they have done
is treason imo.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

On the other hand, now I'm going to gave to change up and start saying the Dems are going to have a black Easter.

But they are gonna have one hell of a Hollow -Ween. Bottoms up DNC, and DNC supporters
edit on 24-10-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Normally I would agree with that... But... This went from an inquiry to a criminal investigation. That only happens when they have evidence.

Shouldn't take long to get an announcement from someone not "familiar with".
This imo has been a long time in the making, I am comfortable waiting a bit longer.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Some of these posts are so tragically funny.

Posters who have been wailing and gnashing teeth for two years over beliefs that the Obama Administration used the Federal Government to attack and punish political enemies are now ecstatic over the idea that all their political "enemies" are finaly going to get their comeuppance.

I guess we will see, eh?

SMDH

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

If it gets to the Senate in early 2020 as Pelosi wants, I want McConnell to hold a long, drawn out trial. That will kill the Presidential campaigns of Bernie/Warren/Booker/Harris, because they have to be there every day for it.

Exposure of Biden's own UKR/NK/Romania crimes will force him to quit.

Then it will be a nice clean Trump vs Hillary fight again...FUN TIMES!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm amazed the New York Times was the first publication to report it. The NYT and WaPo were two media outlets that participated in SpyGate, to sink candidate and President Trump.

ALL Democrats will know about the Barr/Durham investigation now!

NYT wanted to be the first to put their spin on it...They knew it was coming.

The printed article is 6 pages.

The first paragraph is the news.

The rest of the six pages is all about Barr and abuse of power, Trump is a dictator, etc.

So yep... damage control.

On the other hand, now I'm going to gave to change up and start saying the Dems are going to have a black Easter.

But they are gonna have one hell of a Hollow -Ween. Bottoms up DNC, and DNC supporters

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Posters who have been wailing and gnashing teeth for two years over beliefs that the Obama Administration used the Federal Government to attack and punish political enemies are now ecstatic over the idea that all their political "enemies" are finaly going to get their comeuppance.

Nah, its just a Higher Loyalty that they have.

Doubt you would understand it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So the DOJ...

Is investigating the DOJ..

Lmao

Do I really have to explain what this is? Everyone knew this sham investigation was on it's way since Barr had that meeting in Italy a while back.

Let me know when the the DOJ finds out what the DOJ did.

Lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Personally I think they're giving just enough fodder to both sides to keep them at odds.

I don't think we'll see any bombshells by 2020 for anyone, just enough to keep everyone riled up.
You don't open a Criminal Inquiry just to "rile people up", even after all the BS Trump has been through, there was nothing of the sort in regards to a Criminal Investigation.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Excellent topic.
Amused to see your burning masts
across the dark oceans horizon.

S&F

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Some of these posts are so tragically funny.

I guess we will see, eh?

SMDH

Shake your damn head all you want but what Barr and Durham are investigating is real and tangible.
As opposed to the made up fairy tale the Dems have been “investigating” since before Trump was elected.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So what do you think the DOJ is going to find out about the DOJ?

I'm generally curious.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You don't open a Criminal Inquiry just to "rile people up", even after all the BS Trump has been through, there was nothing of the sort in regards to a Criminal Investigation.

You might be right.

But politicians typically don't get in trouble. Not a fan of that, it's just been the trend through my lifetime.

(post by Arnie123 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

More so, Barr and Durham aren't on some fishing expedition like what the Previous admin had ordered,

Yeah. Because the head of the DOJ, Barr, trotting around the globe trying to put together a conspiracy theory about the DOJ isn't a fishing expedition.

Lol.

So, what do you expect the DOJ to find out about the DOJ?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

And magicially, just in the last hour it is announced they
wont need that whistle blower testimony after all.

It was all a ruse to try and create a distraction.

I really don't like cheering for other people's demise,
but these people need to be prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law. What they have done
is treason imo.

Schiff can't use the whistle blower now because someone will eventually ask if Schiff was ever in contact with him or his office and what advice he was given.

Schiff is already on record saying he didn't.

He lied.

So Schiff would then become a fact witness.

Then he would no longer be able to star in Pencilneck's Dungeon and the Chamber of Secrets.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join