It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: RazorV66

So what do you think the DOJ is going to find out about the DOJ?

I'm generally curious.

If it has to be spelled out, here goes...
The Trump DOJ is going to crack the asses of the Obama holdovers in the DOJ wide open.
After all, they are the ones that have been perpetuating the lies for 3 plus years now.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This story is now Breaking News on CNN, complete with the big red banner.

link   

I'm generally curious.

Well we don't know, kinda the whole point of an investigation, hmmm? Do try to keep up.

You see, it's like a diet, you have to "get up" and do "work" if you ever want progress and if there has been a systemic abuse of power at the DOJ, then its time to excise that and institute some regulations.

***YOU DON'T OPEN A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION FOR FEELS.

Furthermore, elements within the DOJ may be at the point where there is no turning back, thus resulting in the Criminal Inquiry.
Some things are just too bad to ignore and I truly believe that is the case here.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

But politicians typically don't get in trouble.

Except President Trump, and all of his close associates.

Heck, the Dems have already held Barr in contempt twice
in attempt to stop him.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Personally I think they're giving just enough fodder to both sides to keep them at odds.

I don't think we'll see any bombshells by 2020 for anyone, just enough to keep everyone riled up.
You don't open a Criminal Inquiry just to "rile people up", even after all the BS Trump has been through, there was nothing of the sort in regards to a Criminal Investigation.

Any idea what the "crime" was that caused them to open a "criminal investigation"?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But politicians typically don't get in trouble.

its not really "politicians" I hope they expose
its the leos pushing politics I hope they get

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

If it gets to the Senate in early 2020 as Pelosi wants, I want McConnell to hold a long, drawn out trial. That will kill the Presidential campaigns of Bernie/Warren/Booker/Harris, because they have to be there every day for it.

Exposure of Biden's own UKR/NK/Romania crimes will force him to quit.

Then it will be a nice clean Trump vs Hillary fight again...FUN TIMES!

I have heard that Trump is quite happy about the sham impeachment.

Seems he thinks it is going to make his reelection much easier for him...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I'm generally curious.

The Trump DOJ is going to crack the asses of the Obama holdovers in the DOJ wide open.
After all, they are the ones that have been perpetuating the lies for 3 plus years now.

Do you seriously expect there to be a political purge of the DOJ?

By the DOJ?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Personally I think they're giving just enough fodder to both sides to keep them at odds.

I don't think we'll see any bombshells by 2020 for anyone, just enough to keep everyone riled up.
You don't open a Criminal Inquiry just to "rile people up", even after all the BS Trump has been through, there was nothing of the sort in regards to a Criminal Investigation.

Any idea what the "crime" was that caused them to open a "criminal investigation"?

No I don't, but I'm wondering that myself.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Obviously the Trump administration does. Who exactly is it you are expecting to be the focus of a criminal investigation?

Which people?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm generally curious.

By the DOJ?

Uh I would call it a criminal purge.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm generally curious.

By the DOJ?
Competing factions within a politically compromised institution? The IC has been tarred and feathered, their reputations tanked as a result of the Comey, McCabe and Strozk fallout.

No sense in trying to save face, a Criminal inquiry is being pursued to finally sort this abuse of power out.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Obviously the Trump administration does. Who exactly is it you are expecting to be the focus of a criminal investigation?

Which people?
I don't know, this is still developing, but we shall see, hmmm?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Any guesses?

The Ohrs for one. Woah, Nellie! I'm with you betting McCabe too. Bet they got some good leads and finger-pointing from, and back at, various state department folk.

Battle Royale is about to begin and it will be for the literal soul of our constitutional republic.
edit on 24-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Which people?

Line up Obama and his squad of goons together and throw 10 darts.
That would be a good start.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So the DOJ...

Is investigating the DOJ..

Lmao

More so, Barr and Durham aren't on some fishing expedition like what the Previous admin had ordered,

Yeah. Because the head of the DOJ, Barr, trotting around the globe trying to put together a conspiracy theory about the DOJ isn't a fishing expedition.

Lol.

So, what do you expect the DOJ to find out about the DOJ?

Spoken like a true MSNBC viewer, so grossly uninformed about the topic all you do is embarrass yourself. The agencies "investigate themselves" all the time. They're called Inspectors General, and they're outside the normal chain of command of the agency to avoid influence. They're the least corruptible people in the agencies. Interestingly, the Obama administration famously tried to strip them of their power. The only reason to do that would be to give extra influence to the agency heads, your political appointees, so you could get away with more crooked #.

As for Barr "trotting around the globe," yeah that's called investigation. It's an established fact that foreign intelligence agencies worked with the US IC to spin up the Russia probe. Naturally, any investigation into that would take you out of the US at some point.

Again, not shocking that you're completely unaware of the most basic facts of this matter, considering where people like you get your "news."

link   

You don't think criminal charges against Top Obama DOJ and Intelligence Agencies aren't going to happen? We will see how this plays out. Doesn't look goodfor those former officials.

Guess Clapper and Brennan will be getting more formal invites to talk with Bull Durham. Wish I could feel sorry for them, but they deserve all they have coming.

This will shape the Elections and even the Impeachment quasi proceedings.

link   
NADLER and SCHIFF just issued a joint statement declaring the John Durham investigation Illegitimate, because Attorney General Barr is a partisan hack.

I guess that will bring Durham's Criminal probe of the Deep-State to an end.

Everybody can go home now. Nothing more to see here!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The (soon to be) illegal FISA warrants and about 200 other related offences.

I see the enemy ships anchored in a harbor and Fire Ships are approaching swiftly 😎

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Believe it or not, they're running a real investigation and have jobs to do. They don't spend all their time leaking info to the media like Schiff. That information hasn't come out yet. Pretending it's illegitimate because they haven't cited a specific law is hilarious, considering that standard is never held to any investigations into Republicans. The hypocrisy is blinding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join