It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: xuenchen

Straw that broke the camel's back was Barr/Durham finding out in Italy that Bob Mueller's team LIED multiple times in that 423 page report.

For one, J. Mifsud was a CIA spy, sent by CIA Director Brennan, to fabricate dirt on Papadopoulos/Trump. He was not a Russian Spy, like Mueller told Congress...and the world.

Sounds small, but it isn't. Much of Spygate was constructed around the duties of the dirt fabricators. Mifsud was just one of them.

Just out of general curiosity, any reliable sources for these claims?

NO. God did not tell me this. The Sources I read and heard were plain old human beings...subject to being wrong.

Huh? I didn't say anything about God. That would be rude.

So ... any sources that you do want to share? You know, to back up what you said? No problem if not.

At this point, Everyone else outside of Durham/Barr are subject to being NON-reliable sources. That's all I was trying to say.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: The GUT

Posters who have been wailing and gnashing teeth for two years over beliefs that the Obama Administration used the Federal Government to attack and punish political enemies are now ecstatic over the idea that all their political "enemies" are finaly going to get their comeuppance.

Well, duh. When you realize the comeuppance that's coming is deserved. I hear bagpipes!

Nah, you guys are almost giddy, LOL.

Almost???

This is probably the start of a HUGE revelation of what will be a political earthquake.

I've been hearing that since the summer of '16.

Kinda like "Trump is gonna be impeached soon?"

I don't think that started until sometime in January 2017... can't remember exactly.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Rachel "the stud" Maddow has it backwards. Bureaucrats are not to "restrain the President". They are to OBEY the President, or quit.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Yeah apparently Rachel Maddow was having a meltdown defending some the potential suspects in the criminal probe.
The walls are closing in.

There was just a Dem operative on Shannon Bream's show literally screaming at her. They are in a panic.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Posters who have been wailing and gnashing teeth for two years over beliefs that the Obama Administration used the Federal Government to attack and punish political enemies are now ecstatic over the idea that all their political "enemies" are finaly going to get their comeuppance.

Well, duh. When you realize the comeuppance that's coming is deserved. I hear bagpipes!

Nah, you guys are almost giddy, LOL.

Almost???

This is probably the start of a HUGE revelation of what will be a political earthquake.

I've been hearing that since the summer of '16.

Kinda like "Trump is gonna be impeached soon?"

I don't think that started until sometime in January 2017... can't remember exactly.

Oh gee, you really got me good. Gotta take whatever small victories you can get I guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

As promised, there have been 3 critical leaks for non-Spygate followers over the past few weeks. This by-far is the biggest.

(For you UFO enthusiasts, these DOJ leaks are the equivalent of "staged disclosure".)

How is it staged. Everyone knew they were almost done and there were also known proven problems with the FBI like lying to the actual FBI to include the FBI leaking to the press. So you were thinking there would be no criminal charges at all? Please explain how you came to that conclusion.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Rachel "the stud" Maddow has it backwards. Bureaucrats are not to "restrain the President". They are to OBEY the President, or quit.

It doesn't shock you, by any chance, that a leftist like her has no idea how the government is supposed to work, does it?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Straw that broke the camel's back was Barr/Durham finding out in Italy that Bob Mueller's team LIED multiple times in that 423 page report.

For one, J. Mifsud was a CIA spy, sent by CIA Director Brennan, to fabricate dirt on Papadopoulos/Trump. He was not a Russian Spy, like Mueller told Congress...and the world.

Sounds small, but it isn't. Much of Spygate was constructed around the duties of the dirt fabricators. Mifsud was just one of them.

Just out of general curiosity, any reliable sources for these claims?

NO. God did not tell me this. The Sources I read and heard were plain old human beings...subject to being wrong.

Huh? I didn't say anything about God. That would be rude.

So ... any sources that you do want to share? You know, to back up what you said? No problem if not.

At this point, Everyone else outside of Durham/Barr are subject to being NON-reliable sources. That's all I was trying to say.

Sure, fair enough ... but you must have something pretty firmly reliable in mind when you said ...

Forget the alleged missing spook. You're claiming here that Bob Mueller LIED in his report, and that Bill and Fred's trip to Italy proved it. That's not a small claim.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Best part of this "matter" is, no hearings will be taking place in The House 😃 🐇

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Best part of this "matter" is, no hearings will be taking place in The House 😃 🐇

I find it humorous that you think that a court of law will be better than the House.

Unlike the House, the rules of law, evidence and due process apply.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The libs are so scared their circus tent is about to collapse and the police are gonna be locking up their heros.

Delicious im gonna savor the moment.
edit on 24-10-2019 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Hopefully the Grand Jury will not be empaneled in D.C.. Too many Obama-loving Democrats reside there.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So from watching a few different cable networks so far, one of the leading Democrat talking points is that if anything comes out of this, it will "just be process crimes."

The irony, to downplay process crimes, when the last 3 years every time someone was charged with a process crime like lying to investigators in the Russia probe, it was indication that some massive conspiracy happened and Russia rigged the 2016 election. Now all of a sudden, they are no big deal.

Let's keep in mind that technically, lying to the FISA court is a process crime. "Just a process crime" doesn't necessarily mean it's a minor offense. You can get serious time in federal prison for lying to a FISA court.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
The libs are so scared their circus tent is about to collapse and the police are gonna be locking up their heros.

Delicious im gonna savor the moment.

So, no concerns about "unnamed sources" or the fact that the "failing New York Times" was the source?

Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Hopefully the Grand Jury will not be empaneled in D.C.. Too many Obama-loving Democrats reside there.

I am really very proud of you right now.

Fully disclosing that this is likely pure partisan theatre.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I can't wait to find out what was on Mifsud's phones.

Apparently they had UK sim cards, not Russian.

It's all finally coming out.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Once again, extremely impressed by how much projection you can manage in just a short post.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's pretty obvious Mifsud and Halper were Western agents, not Russian. Wait to you see how they are all connected.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Once again, extremely impressed by how much projection you can manage in just a short post.

Yeah? Watch this one.

All politics is partisan theatre.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

It's pretty obvious Mifsud and Halper were Western agents, not Russian. Wait to you see how they are all connected.

... implying that you know how they were all connected?

Have you shared this intel with Barr-Durham?

Save us all some time and expense!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join