It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: RazorV66

So what do you think the DOJ is going to find out about the DOJ?

I'm generally curious.

If it has to be spelled out, here goes...
The Trump DOJ is going to crack the asses of the Obama holdovers in the DOJ wide open.
After all, they are the ones that have been perpetuating the lies for 3 plus years now.

Do you seriously expect there to be a political purge of the DOJ?

By the DOJ?

Uh I would call it a criminal purge.

What crimes? Usually when a story like this breaks, it isn't at 9 pm on a Thursday night. And there are usually specifics somewhere in some article.

But there is nothing like that here. Just a headline grab.

And really, Barr is the head of the DOJ. So what doesn't he know that John Durham is going to find out?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
NADLER and SCHIFF just issued a joint statement declaring the John Durham investigation Illegitimate, because Attorney General Barr is a partisan hack.

I guess that will bring Durham's Criminal probe of the Deep-State to an end.

Everybody can go home now. Nothing more to see here!

Without even knowing what he's investigating.

Damn, they must be scared #less to release that so fast with so little information.

link   
a reply to: face23785

As for Barr "trotting around the globe," yeah that's called investigation.

Must be pretty big for Barr himself to put on his gum shoes.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Posters who have been wailing and gnashing teeth for two years over beliefs that the Obama Administration used the Federal Government to attack and punish political enemies are now ecstatic over the idea that all their political "enemies" are finaly going to get their comeuppance.

Well, duh. When you realize the comeuppance that's coming is deserved. I hear bagpipes!

edit on 24-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

NADLER and SCHIFF just issued a joint statement declaring the John Durham investigation Illegitimate, because Attorney General Barr is a partisan hack.

aak well it was good while it lasted at least 🐇

link   

LOL...that’s a classic!
A couple of the biggest partisan hacks crying foul.

link   

Scared, they are...

Isn't it odd that everything a Democrat does they just project onto the Republicans?

Oh wait...

Someone needs to tell Nadless and Shiff that Winter Is Coming.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

As for Barr "trotting around the globe," yeah that's called investigation.

The fact that this is your only reply to that entire post is pretty telling. There's fewer and fewer of you guys here every day, and it's pretty clear why. It's getting harder and harder to spin this # the way you want it to play politically. This is what happens when a political ideology has become the most important thing in your life. Sad.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Again, not shocking that you're completely unaware of the most basic facts of this matter, considering where people like you get your "news."

I've been following this since Barr went to Italy. Which is why I have so many questions. I'm well aware of everything this involves. Which is why it doesn't make sense.

Barr, as head of the DOJ has access to whatever information the DOJ has..

ETA: I'm just trying to get you guys to think. And ask yourself about the specifics of this. It's actually pretty entertaining to sit back and watch, but some of you have to be able to see through the BS and see what this actually is..

edit on 24-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It is. It's the difference between a banana republic and a constitutional one. That's as big as it gets for a nation.

edit on 24-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Straw that broke the camel's back was Barr/Durham finding out in Italy that Bob Mueller's team LIED multiple times in that 423 page report.

For one, J. Mifsud was a CIA spy, sent by CIA Director Brennan, to fabricate dirt on Papadopoulos/Trump. He was not a Russian Spy, like Mueller told Congress...and the world.

Sounds small, but it isn't. Much of Spygate was constructed around the duties of the dirt fabricators. Mifsud was just one of them.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Again, not shocking that you're completely unaware of the most basic facts of this matter, considering where people like you get your "news."

I've been following this since Barr went to Italy. Which is why I have so many questions. I'm well aware of everything this involves. Which is why it doesn't make sense.

Barr, as head of the DOJ has access to whatever information the DOJ has..

Nervous ?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Do you think it's normal for the US Attorney General to go slouthing, getting down and dirty, personally looking for evidence of a crime and tracking down "witnesses"?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's the difference between a banana republic and a constitutional one.

Oh, is it?
Personally, I think it's below the dignity of the office.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Democrats idolize Nazis. Did you see the breaking news about the naked U.S. Congresswoman who was proudly showing her Nazi tattoos?
edit on 10/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Do you think it's normal for the US Attorney General to go slouthing, getting down and dirty, personally looking for evidence of a crime and tracking down "witnesses"?

Is it Normal for the DOJ and IC to be Involved In spying on Presidential Campaigns?

We are in uncharted Waters now.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The only way it doesn't make sense is if you have absolutely no clue what you've been following. You're uninformed, there's just no way to get around that fact. It doesn't matter how long you've been following it, you've been getting your information from sources that don't inform you. It's why you don't know anything.

ETA: I'm just trying to get you guys to think.

Too funny. The projection continues.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Straw that broke the camel's back was Barr/Durham finding out in Italy that Bob Mueller's team LIED multiple times in that 423 page report.

For one, J. Mifsud was a CIA spy, sent by CIA Director Brennan, to fabricate dirt on Papadopoulos/Trump. He was not a Russian Spy, like Mueller told Congress...and the world.

Sounds small, but it isn't. Much of Spygate was constructed around the duties of the dirt fabricators. Mifsud was just one of them.

Just out of general curiosity, any reliable sources for these claims?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It only sounds small to the devout leftists posting here. To everyone else with a functioning brain, it is a glaringly obvious and huge difference.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

So what do you think the DOJ is going to find out about the DOJ?

I'm generally curious.

If it has to be spelled out, here goes...
The Trump DOJ is going to crack the asses of the Obama holdovers in the DOJ wide open.
After all, they are the ones that have been perpetuating the lies for 3 plus years now.

Do you seriously expect there to be a political purge of the DOJ?

By the DOJ?

Uh I would call it a criminal purge.

What crimes? Usually when a story like this breaks, it isn't at 9 pm on a Thursday night. And there are usually specifics somewhere in some article.

But there is nothing like that here. Just a headline grab.

And really, Barr is the head of the DOJ. So what doesn't he know that John Durham is going to find out?

Usually when a story breaks??? Lol, what is this some pre planned BS? Is that why you come off like some NPC sometimes?

I don't think Barr and Durham would say, "Gee boss lets just randomly open a Criminal investigation, but!! We have to wait for the presses for maximum effect!!"

Lmfao, no sweety, this is the real deal, no leaks, no tweets, no BS from these two. These are old guard, the suits you prayed you'll never meet, ever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join