It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling RA, Zoroastria?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Indigo I'm curious as your practices before meditation? what type of meditational tools you use before your channelling experiences, etc, that sort of stuff, hope you don't mind sharing?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

See if you can get a digram of this device(Schematics) . I have a lot of electronics work behind me. And it would be interesting to see if it works, Free engery would change the world. Not to mention we would be rich. LOL J/k money is not the answer to all problem but it would give us more time to do resarch about this and other metaphysical topics.

Peace

Zintac

I seriously would not understand, because I have no background in electronics and was not interested in it. Similarily, I am not interested in mathematics either, so devising formulas of how to travel in 4D space-time is also not within my capabilities. I just don't think in numbers.

I understand everything in the form of concepts, as information. I can tell you how a laser works in terms of photoelectrons being reflected of mirrors and released in single phase. However, I would not be able to design one.
That is because I can see that visually happening. I cannot work the right brain and left brain simultaneously. I think visually, imaginatively and intuitively. While people like Einstein could work both at the same time. In fact it is said that certain brain diseases like autism can cause this to happen.

What I was getting was the concept of how it works, based on the principles that magnets attracted electricity. I will try to explain to you, and see if you can actually translate this into something practical.

I got transmodulating magnetic fields to direct the flow of inducted etheric energy to build a natural circuit. And I saw this is an arragement of magents, each spinning at a certain rate. These are used to conduct the flow of the electricity. When this passes through the crystals, it amplifies the electricity, the amplified electricity passes through this circuit again and each time it passes through the crystal it is further amplified.

The spinning magnets are probably what generate the transmoldulating magnetic fields and guide the flow of the electrons. This device needs an initial source of electricity. I suppose that could by a photoelectric reaction and the initial current will be amplified by this natural resonant circuit.

It works very similar to a laser, like the mirrors reflect the photo electrons, here the crystals amplify the electrons. I do actually see a clear quartz crystal when I envision what kind of crystals.

Actually, I probably could draw the circuit. I'll see what else I can get on this. However, I think I've given you enough information for you to make sense of this. For all I know, it could be nonsense. Except, it makes a lot of sense to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Indigo I'm curious as your practices before meditation? what type of meditational tools you use before your channelling experiences, etc, that sort of stuff, hope you don't mind sharing?

Sure, worldwatcher. I wake up at 4am in the morning, have a bath, then go downstairs to a circular altar. Which is really a small circular table with an orange fabric on it. On the altar I arrange crystals, on the north, south, west and east points. I am not sure why I do this ritual, but I do.

The crystals I use are rose quartz, quartz, aquamarine. However, today I got kymanite and this a beautiful pearl white one. I am working on the throat and heart charkas mostly.

In the middle of the altar I light a candle. I have been using violet and pink candles so far, but recently used a very thick white candle, with a very pleasant and peaceful aroma.

I then burn some sandlewood insence and then in the background play some music of Tibetan temple bells. And then lay a white cloth, on which I will sit.

Thus concludes the preparations. For the actual meditation, I sit down in the lotus position on the white cloth. I then start becoming aware of my body and start deep breathing, to relax my body while looking at the candle. This is to still my mind and detensify the body.

I then say my affirmations and prayers and ask for protection and call upon my angels and god to aid in this moment - to make this moment pure and divine. I then ground myself by asking Mother Earth to allow me to lie in her lap, and I see myself in her lap, like a baby, and ask Mother Earth to protect me with her warm and love. Then I ask god to cover me with his blanket of golden white light to protect me from all negativity, both internal and external.

After this, I begin meditation by closing my eyes and chanting Aum for 10-20 min. I then turn off the music and do a breathing meditation by breathing in colours and visualising the colours affecting the Chakras. Taking deep breaths of the colour. After a while, I am breathing all the colours in the same breath and breathes become much longer and faster and rhymic.

I am now fully concentrated on my third eye Chakra and my breaths start to become more slower, deeper and quieter. Now, I am much more concentrated. I do this for another 10-20 min.

Then when I come back, and at this point my legs have gone numb and I am light headed. I ground myself by seeing my soul infuse in every part of my body again and becoming aware of my body again.

Then, I thank god and my angels. Then get my piece of paper, write down a question, and whatever thoughts I am getting, I note down. Soon, I am filling pages of paper with so much information.

I still haven't heard any voices and nor is my hand being guided by some external force. However, I am completely aware now, of the presence with me and I can say confidently that I am channeling from beyond the normal mind. I am connecting to something, someone.

Half of what I said - I was not even aware I knew!

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
very interesting, thanks for sharing, my meditation practices are similiar however I have never attempted to "write" or "channel" anyone or anything. I usually write about my thoughts, experiences, feelings, visions about an hour or so after my practice in my daily journal. It amazes me when I look back a week or two at what I wrote, since most of my thoughts seem to fulfill themselves. sometimes i think by writing them, I initiate the action, samje?

Do you find the early am to be the best time for meditation? My routine is usually after everyone is in bed and the house is quiet. My best time seems to be between 1 and 2 am. I'm not really a morning person.

I too use the aum mantra to initiate my meditative state and what you describe is very similar to what I experience. Sandalwood incense is also my favorite scent and one regularly used in my meditation. My meditation "corner" faces east and is part of my regular "hindu" altar. I'm sure you can picture what that looks like.

I also use crystals but they are not a regular part of my practice I prefer meditation on mantras and yantras. I've been concentrating on my root and sacral chakras lately to help combat some physical problems I've been having and I use red jasper, onyx and jet for the root chakra and moonstone, amber and red jasper for the sacral. Your thoughts on these stones?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I started a psychic, intuition and dream journal. I've never been quite a journal person, so I don't maintain these habits. The channeling I can maintain. I've made it a point to do this everytime I do my morning meditation. I read them several hours later.

Funnily enough my altar also faces east. 4am is not an easy time to keep, it requires a strict sleeping time regime, that cannot always be kept. However, I have learnt that this time is considered auspicious in estoeria. It's called Amrit vella, the time of nectar. It's when the day begins, when it is neither night or day, the time of the rising sun. Hence, why I try to meditate during this time.

I don't use mantras and yantras, at least not yet. The only mantra I use is aum, however I am interested in using other Mantras too. Which do you recommend for heart and throat chakras?

I don't know much or anything about Crystals. I only get the crystals that I need and that draw me. I am very drawn to rose quartz, which apparently is the Indigo Child's crystal. Today I was introduced to Kymanite, it almost looks like bark from a tree, because it's a beautiful blue with streaks of Indigo, I think this is one of my favourites too.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
here you go babes
www.sanatansociety.org...

I also use sankrit mantras to various deities, such as:
Om Gum Ganapataye namah
Om namah shiva
etc...

I've also heard that the hour prior to sunrise is the most auspicious time to practice meditation, do pujas etc..

[edit on 3-15-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Cool Site, Lots of interesting info on that site.

Is there a web site like this one that has audio files of all the mantra sounds for all the chakras? I have for years been trying to find a meditation thats works for me, Best i can do is quite the mind and thats about it. I need more foucs and maybe this will help me.

Zintac.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Zintac]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow, this is a great thread! Thanks for sharing your meditation techniques, Indigo_Child.

I'm different in that my altar (which also faces east) is comprised only of photographs of dead people I admire greatly or who are enigmatic to me in some way. I change it from time to time with regard to whose pictures are up there, but at the current time it consists of:

1: A portrait of Robert J. Oppenheimer in the center
2: A portrait of Sylvia Plath on the left
3: A portrait of Bruce Lee on the right
4: A picture of the Hubble Deep Field at the top (forming a sort of triangle)

...This probably sounds totally weird and nobody ever told me to use images as my altar, but it seems right to me. Oppie is godlike to me in that he was the father of nuclear weapons while still being a peaceful soul who was well aware of rebirth. Plath is special to me due to her acute sadness and the deliberation with which she lived and died (The Bell Jar is a great book). Bruce Lee was clearly an incarnate god so that one's obvious, plus his spirit reminds me that racism does thrive in America and this encourages me to have a global perspective. The HDF picture is really what I think God looks like. If you haven't seen it, you can view it here.

Sorry if this sounds stupid to anybody. I have so much admiration for people who understand crystals and incense and that, I'm just not sophisticated enough to make use of them yet, I guess. I cherish my altar just the same and I find that when I meditate on these people and their effect on me (and on the world), I feel a great sense of peace and belonging.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Channeled entities may say really nice-sounding things but the regretful thing about channeling/mediumism, is that it is black-magic.

Sorry to sound harsh; but from what I understand, real Masters will not enter the bodies of ordinary mediums. Only demons do.

If you really want to contact beings in the higher planes, learn to leave your physical body at will, with your Astral, Mental and Causal bodies; and then communicate with the Masters face to face.

The following are from online PDF documents, so the translation from Spanish could be a little off; nonetheless...:

Samael Aun Weor from Logos, Mantram and Theurgy

Black Magicians also know how to obsess their victims with fixed ideas.
In this same manner, in the Gospel, numerous cases of obsessed ones are written about. In general, the Mediums of Spiritualism are obsessed by “larvae” that teem in the lower regions of the Astral World and also by demons.

Samael Aun Weor from The Three Mountains

Mediums

Passive, receptive subjects that transfer their own matter, their own bodies, to the metaphysical ghosts from beyond the grave. It is unquestionable that the karma associated with mediums is epilepsy. Clearly peoplewho suffer from epilepsy were mediums in their previous lives.

Samael Aun Weor from Esoteric Treatise of Theurgy

Theurgy is a science, which allows us to invoke the Ineffable Beings of the Superior Worlds, to receive sublime teachings from them. Let us distinguish between Theurgy, Goethia and Spiritualism.

Goetia teaches us how to invoke the purely tenebrous entities. Then, the invokers remained enslaved by the powers of Evil.
Spiritualism, through certain passive subjects, allows us to communicate with Life Beyond Death. However, only the shadows of the deceased come to the spiritualist centers. It is good to know that those shadows of the deceased make up the psychological ‘I’. Therefore, very rarely does the soul or the spirit of one who has passed away enter the body of a medium.
Only the psychological I of the disembodied penetrates the mediums’ bodies... the shadow of the disembodied loved ones... that is all.
The shadows of the deceased, manifesting themselves through the astral, mental and physical bodies of the mediums, produce the dislocation of the MENTAL AND PHYSICAL vehicles. The consequences can be insanity, paralysis, etc.
After this short preamble, we will fully enter our Superior Study of Theurgy. The Theurgist must be capable of acting consciously in the ASTRAL BODY. The Theurgic invocations are carried out in the ASTRAL PLANE. Invocations of High Theurgy can also be done in the most elevated worlds of Cosmic Consciousness.
The Theurgist must be skillful in the Astral World. The Theurgist has to leave consciously in the ASTRAL BODY. Therefore, before entering the field of theurgic invocations, we should first of all learn to “enter” and “leave” the physical body, at will.
In reality, the Astral Body is the suit of the Soul. Within the Astral Body, we have the mind, the will, the conscience and the spirit.

Samael Aun Weor from Esoteric Treatise of Theurgy

For this kind of investigation, the Mediums of Spiritualism are useless. It so happens that Mediums do not have enough mental equilibrium. Mediums are victims of Tenebrous Entities. The Mental Body is dislocated in Mediums. By this, we mean that the Mental and Astral Bodies of the Medium are dislocated. With these two vehicles in this condition, Mediums do not possess the mental equilibrium, the exact logic that is needed to investigate the causes and effects of Nature. We already know that the Natural Laws are wisely processed. Every effect has its cause. Every cause is the effect of another Superior Cause. Often times, we have listened to many unbalanced individuals who say that they communicate with Entities from Beyond! Usually, those subjects are Mediums.
It is necessary to know that the Investigator of the Superior Worlds should possess a fault less mental equilibrium. The true Investigator is profoundly analytical and vigorously exact. We are mathematical in Investigation and very demanding in expression.

It's just a warning, so please don't take offense.

If you would really like to prepare for The path of Initiation; I would suggest to start by reading this:

www.geocities.com...

Also, if you would like some prayers and mantrams to keep these negative entities from hanging around; let me know.

PEACE

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
...This probably sounds totally weird and nobody ever told me to use images as my altar, but it seems right to me. Oppie is godlike to me in that he was the father of nuclear weapons while still being a peaceful soul who was well aware of rebirth. Plath is special to me due to her acute sadness and the deliberation with which she lived and died (The Bell Jar is a great book). Bruce Lee was clearly an incarnate god so that one's obvious, plus his spirit reminds me that racism does thrive in America and this encourages me to have a global perspective. The HDF picture is really what I think God looks like. If you haven't seen it, you can view it here.

Sorry if this sounds stupid to anybody. I have so much admiration for people who understand crystals and incense and that, I'm just not sophisticated enough to make use of them yet, I guess. I cherish my altar just the same and I find that when I meditate on these people and their effect on me (and on the world), I feel a great sense of peace and belonging.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by smallpeeps]

Not at all, There realy isn't a way your supose to do things. The pagen/Wicca/What ever paths are more open to you, so you can find whats right for you.

Might as well ad this too

My Alter Faces east, it is on a Black mirror with a gold Marble type look to it. It's the shelf top on the front of my bath tub and it is 18X36 inches. (if you want to see a pic just ask).
Then i have my 3 insence burrners,(1 for sticks, one for oil, and one for charcoal). I have 2 glass candel holder thats hold a Green and red candle. (yeah i need to get some new candles for spring, Yule was over a while ago). A brass candle sunffer. 2 steel Piller candle holders with blacks Pillers in them. My Gem bowl with sea Salt in it.(currently has Rose quartz, Tiger Eye, Jade, Hemitite, Small Pice of clear quartz, and a Purple stone?? Not sure what it is, i like it though) My Lighter for above incsence burners. A few tea lights and other candles. And A LEGO spider.(don't ask)

Zintac

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Channeled entities may say really nice-sounding things but the regretful thing about channeling/mediumism, is that it is black-magic.

Sorry to sound harsh; but from what I understand, real Masters will not enter the bodies of ordinary mediums. Only demons do.

If you really want to contact beings in the higher planes, learn to leave your physical body at will, with your Astral, Mental and Causal bodies; and then communicate with the Masters face to face.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Tamahu]

Black White Gray. Well from what i have allways thought from my 8 1/2 years of reasearch . That there realy isn't a color to magik. The effects allways liying on the intent put into the work. From the Set up that indigo has described i feel his is very well protected from any negitive engery or spirts. Now a master/ spirt guide can connect to you in this way, useing telapathy. I have read a lot of information on contacting your guides and such. But like most of the major and minnor Religen paths it's up to the end user to find out what works and doesn't.

Not trying to bash you Tamahu, just trying to keep an open end to this.

Peace

Zintac

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
neverminding the painfully blunt fact that indigo child will never be able to proove his/her experiences - the whole idea scares me. i approach threads like this with a bit of cautious skepticism.

indigo, your sessions are very inciteful, even convincing. thus, im granting you as much trust as i would any internet-stranger and believe that you're story is the truth as far as you percieved it.

currently on my own personal quest for truth, i feel that maybe i have pigeon-holed myself into a position of spiritual stagnance. mostly due to fear of the unkown, i have developed a vague bias towards seeking the advice and guidance of otherworldy entities, especially if they are spelling out the universe to be something i cannot test or verify.

even if i could verify, why trust this entity? he/she/it could be gaining your trust in order to betray it later. humans often do good deeds with bad intentions - why not zorastria?

indigo, i know your 'guide' said that you cannot help everyone. i came away with the impression that your 'guide' deems you special or specially-blessed somehow; at the very least a potential force to be reckoned with?

not that i completetly trust your 'guide', but i would be interested in how it would answer questions regarding major world religions, namely christianity, islam, and judeaism.

i will have more comments and questions later.

edit:

im not trying to derail this thread, i just have some concerns with this area of paranormal/metaphysics. indigo comes off as very knowlegable, experienced, and for what i can gather, honest.

also, i am quite convinced that there are forces that be - paranormal/whatever that are something other than devine. i have many flaws, but i hope i would be able to recognize God should i encounter him/her.

sadly, i can only bear witness to the works of evil forces when encountered by the unexplained. at the very best, i have encountered seemingly neutral forces, but they too are looked upon with great skepticism. Tricking and lying is evil too.

I hope you know what you're doing Indigo_Child.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by lost]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
World Watcher,

That is a good site, thank you. I was astonished when I saw the picture of the spiraling silver-metallic coil going up inside his body and the red, golden white light is just how I saw the soul world, in the same order too white, gold, then blissfull red. The spiraling snake I saw around the deity being was silver too, looked quite similar, except more clear and shiny, with a tint of gold.

I sometimes chant Om Namah Shiva, but I've never done it with a meditation.

Small Peeps,

That is interesting. I've never considered using images on my Altar. Your altar is your own personal space. So more power to you. Regarding Incense and crystals. There is nothing really so complex about them. Get, some insence, put it in a holder and light it, then 30 seconds later, blow it out, so that now only an aromatic smoke is emanating from it. I highly recommend sandlewood, though you can experiment with many. This is to cleanse your space and aura of any negativity and to also to assist in creating an altered state of consciousness.

As for crystals. Crystals have healing properties and are associated with certain Chakras, ailments and diseases. There are also crystals for enhancing your psychic and mental abilities. Depending on what your goals, you choose a crystal. Sometimes, you just walk into a shop that sells crystals and you just choose the ones that you are drawn to the most.

Here is a very basic primer on some of the crystals:

Rose Quartz: Used for healing emotional and love problems and heart problems
Quartz: Used for general healing and manifesting
Emerald: Using for balancing mental and emotional problems, such as anxiety
Kymanite: Used for balancing all the Chakras and particularly for the throat Charka
Aquamarine: Used for anxiety, fear, gives insight and perception about people
Tigers eye: Used for issues of self-esteem, courage and protection
Celestite: Used for developing clairvoyance, telepathy and remote viewin - stilling the mind(I got one yesterday, it's beautiful)
Jade: Guidance and support

You might find this link helpful: www.jegem.com...

Just, get a few crystals that you think you need. Example, if you are having trouble quitening your mind, then get come Celestite. If you're having emotional and mental problems, get some emerald or rose quartz. If you have fears of something, get tigers eye and aquamarine. These crystals are very cheap to get. I got a celestite for less than 1 pound sterling. They do help in meditation and in health. I am going to get a Emerald soon, in the form of a maltese cross, because that what I saw in meditation today.

You can usually tell which of your Chakras need work. If you have a thyroid problem, you have a blocked throat chakra. If you have communcation problems, you have a blocked throat chakra. Here is a list of the kind of problems and behaviors, diseases associated with the Chakras and the relavent crystal.

Crown Chakra: Violet

Emotional: Depression, obsessive thinking, confusion
Physical: Chronic exhaustion, epilepy, Alzheimeers
Crystal: Emerald and aquamarine

Third Eye Chaka: Indigo

Emotional: Nightmares, learning difficulties, hallucinations
Physical: Poor vision, neurological problems, coma
Crystal: Celestite

Throat Chakra: Blue

Emotional: Communication difficulities, perfectionism
Physical: Asthma, Thyroid problems, neckache
Crystal: Aquamarine and Kymantie

Heart Chakra: Green

Emotional: Fear, jealousy
Physical: Heart disease, high blood pressure, shallow breathing
Crystal: Rose Quartz, Emerald, aquamarine

Solar Plexus Chakra: Yellow

Emotional: Control freaks, oversensitive to criticism, low self-confidence
Physical: Stomach ulcers, digestive problems, diabetes, bladder problems
Crystal: Tigers eye

Sacral/sexual Chakra: Orange

Emotional: Unbalanced sex drive, emotional instability, sexual identity crisis
Physical: Impotence, lower back pain, prostate problems
Crystal: Quartz?

Root Chakra: Red

Emotional: Lazy and not capable of stilling mind, hyperactive, discontent
Physical: Obesity, osteoarthiritis
Crystal: Emerald, Celestite

Like, you can use crystals for whatever issue you are trying to heal. You can also use colours. If you are having sexual problems, trying wearing some orange. If you are fearful or are having love related problems, wear some green. Similarily, use coloured fabrics on your altar. I hope some of this was helpful to you.

Tamahu,

There is nothing to fear, but the unknown. So far, whatever I have got from this "entity" has been positive, wise and life affirming. If one day I got something that wasn't positive, I'll just do what I do with information in daily life, take what applies, leave the rest. I am not about to be duped by anything, be it spiritual entities or people for that matter. However, I would love to meet the masters face-to-face in the astral realms. How do I do that?

Lost,

Interesting you should ask about other religions, I just got something on Jesus today in my session. I think when I got "you can't help everyone" it meant it generally that not everyone is ready to accept light. I don't think it was meant I was "special" How I saw it and understand the information I have got, was that each soul, was like a wave in an ocean, and has it's own identity. Each soul was "blossoming life light" meaning we are all growing life lights, each a petal of the divine flower and yet a flower in itself at the same time. I also got that we were each notes in a divine orchestra, and yet the song at the same time.

You have a very mature and intelligent view and a critical mind. These are very good qualities. It is true, I cannot prove this experience, because it's completely subjective. Yet, you are willing to trust my intentions, yet will not blindly believe or trust in what the "guide" says. That is a signature of an independent mind and I hope you remain like this. I am the same, I will blindly not trust or believe in what the guide says. I treat this information, in the same way, I treat wordly information. You see this is knowledge. We are all capable of being knowlegeable. Yet, when we can apply knowledge positively, that is when it becomes wisdom.

So far, I have seen absolutely nothing negative in what has been said. It has all been positive, life affirming, considerate, based on my needs. Whomever I am in contact with, is very caring, loving and wise. I like whoever this is. I think it is the highest energy of god himself.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Peace Zintac

Originally posted by Zintac
Black White Gray. Well from what i have allways thought from my 8 1/2 years of reasearch . That there realy isn't a color to magik. The effects allways liying on the intent put into the work. From the Set up that indigo has described i feel his is very well protected from any negitive engery or spirts. Now a master/ spirt guide can connect to you in this way, useing telapathy. I have read a lot of information on contacting your guides and such. But like most of the major and minnor Religen paths it's up to the end user to find out what works and doesn't.

Not trying to bash you Tamahu, just trying to keep an open end to this.

It matters not what type of magic, channeling is labeled.

What matters is the effect it has the individuals mind, body and soul that is doing it.

You mentioned telepathy, of which I'll admit is not near as dangerous(if at all).

But; is Ra Zoroastria being channeled, or is he sending telepathic messages?

Peace Indigo_Child

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
However, I would love to meet the masters face-to-face in the astral realms. How do I do that?

You could start here:

Dream Yoga

This is probably the only online-course, that teaches one how to awaken positively in the Superior Worlds.

I Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have read that viewing the chakras as being colored is in fact incorrect and is a distortion of truth. I realize that the colored chakra system is prevalent but has anyone else ever heard this idea, namely that viewing the chakras as colored is in some way incorrect? I'm new to all of this, so am open to advice.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
to tell the honest truth, when I see or focus on chakras, the colors blend and interchange. There are more chakras than the seven common ones that we all know of, but for meditation purposes we concentrate on the main ones and the most predominant color of each.

I feel the colors are partially right, there are the main BUT not the only colors of each chakra. I believe the color system is simply meant to be used as a guideline, but like art, we all see things differently, so just focus on each chakra and allow the colors to come to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Today I was introduced to Kymanite, it almost looks like bark from a tree, because it's a beautiful blue with streaks of Indigo, I think this is one of my favourites too.

I've never heard of Kymanite.

I have heard of Kyanite though.
I sometimes use it for AP.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have had a flu for the few days, but I still managed to meditate, just not at the regular time

Session 8: 15/03/2005

Today I come to you with no questions, and that is the question?

Wisdom you will attain
The light within rises
And the gold glistens
It is automatic

Alright then, as I have no quetions of my own. I have one from
Zintac on the device that can extract the energy from the ether.
What is this circuit?

(I now see a amazingly complex blueprint of a circuit, with what I can recognise as lot of parallel circuits. It seems like the architecture of a microprocessor)

Can you understand, what you see?

I can't, bring it down to the most simplest level. What is the most simple circuit?

(IMy interpretation hereoff: I still don't quite understand, but I attempt to draw a digram it is such that that the crystal is between two transmodulating magnetic fields and is parallel to another set of transmodulating magnetic fields. These magents are spinning magnetic crescents at a certain rate, clockwise and counterclockwise. There is also what seems to be a micro electric generator, that produces a current when it is charged. This current is what causes the arrangements of magnets to spin.

A cross-section of the crystal and magnet arrangement)

Spinning magnet 1 -----> crystal

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor

Today I was introduced to Kymanite, it almost looks like bark from a tree, because it's a beautiful blue with streaks of Indigo, I think this is one of my favourites too.

I've never heard of Kymanite.

I have heard of Kyanite though.
I sometimes use it for AP.

Must you be so pedantic

It's a good thing I did not say Dynamite. Try putting that next to a lit candle for astral projection

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Candles?

Yikes! I don't like those suckers.

Unfortunately I keep getting candle holders/candles as gifts for special occasions every year.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join