It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling RA, Zoroastria?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here again is my unasked for opinion.

"Angels are spiritual parasites"

From a particular perspective the above statement is true. Most statements brought forth from Cassie's channel is true, from a particular perspective.

I'll explain. Again, just my opinion since I can't possible know 100%. And I'll use the angel/demon terminology.

Angels are connected directly to source. From the viewpoint of a Demon, angels are parasites feeding directly off spiritual energy. Demons, being disconnected from source, must seek their energy elsewhere. Usually, by enslavement. So they will view themselves as having it rough trying to gain energy from other entities whereas angels have it easy because they get energy directly.

It's all a matter of perspective.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Peace Indigo Child

It's good to hear that your Mother is doing better.

Is she still doing well?

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
...Samuel claims to be uniting all religions under one banner - his banner. Yet, there are so many differences between these religions, that it's irreconciable. Most of the verses he takes from the bible do not even support the eastern doctrines of spirituality.

About this^^^:

Universal Saviour

I (Osiris) brought my own name into my mouth as a Word of Power, and I forthwith came into being under the form of things which are and under the form of Khepera (Creator). - The Book of Knowing the Evolutions of Ra, and of Overthrowing Apep (Egyptian)

In a year he (Prajapati) desired to speak. He uttered 'bhurbhuva svar'. 'Bhur' which means earth; 'bhuva' which became figment and 'svar' which became the sky…with his mouth he created the gods. - The Satapatha Brahmana (Hindu)(Tamahu's notes: Corresponds to 'Geb(Earth) and Nut(Sky)' of the Kemetian Religion.)

This is the beginning of the Ancient Word… the potential and source for everything done. - The Popol Vuh (Mayan)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - The Holy Bible (Christian)

The Gnosis of Easter

The term Christ is derived from the Greek krestos, which means fire. Christ is an energy. This energy can incarnate within the human being. Those who earn this sacred gift can then be called Christ. The Christ is represented in many religions.

Christ is Ormus, Ahura-Mazda among the Persians, who is the antithesis of Ahriman (Satan).

Christ is Vishnu in the sacred land of the Vedas. He is the Second Logos, sublime emanation of Brahma, the First Logos.

The Avatar Krishna is the Hindustani Jesus. The gospel of this Master is similar to the gospel of the Divine Rabbi of Galilee.

Fu-Ji is the Cosmic Christ among the ancient Chinese, the One who wrote the famous I-Ching, the book of laws, and who designated Dragon Ministers for the good of humanity

Osiris was in fact the Christ in the sunny country of Khem, in the land of the Pharaohs, and whosoever incarnated Him was an Osirified One.

Quetzalcoatl is the Mexican Christ, who is now dwelling in distant Tule.

- Samael Aun Weor, The Three Mountains

Those are great articles which should really reconcile what you see to be irreconcilable.

About the homosexual thing; here is where it is discussed intelligently(on one end anyway lol):

(See the second post in the following thread)

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I'll take some time later on, to elaborate in my own words about these, and some other issues you bring up regarding Gnosis(perhaps in a new thread).

Hotep

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What you have to say about the Hinduist religion? Little interested in channeling.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Indigo_Child I have been following your thread for a while, it's very interesting. Thank you for sharing this wisdom. Would you mind asking Zoroastria a very important question for me? I need to know more about the chakravu in it's entirety. My room mate and I were speaking with a being when we first heard of chakravu. Of coarse I looked all over the net to find SOME info and was lead to this site. I also found a rough picture representation as well but I have a feeling there is much more to this.
What I understand so far is that it is a very sophisticated trap that involves an army / legion of the universes best. You can travel interdimensionally if you understand it. Knowledge can release you. It is like circles within circles.
Does the chakravu include holding us back as a race of beings, keeping us from learning how to encompass universal energy? What is the purpose? What do we need to know to free ourselves and what does that mean when we are free?

This is part of a brief impromptu channeling session:

We asked what is going on with a friend of mine who has had an abnormal amount of paranormal activity for a long time

What is your name?
Alien
Who are you?
other life
Are you alive?
along time ago
What is going on with _ (name)?
There are aliens that help the negative in us
What is the negative?
The spirit eaters in the chakravu
What is the chakravu?
The army, the legion
Helping them do what?
Trap them
(We then got into some other subjects)

I would really appreciate any more knowledge you could attain.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Hello indigo child,I to am an indigo who was black before indigo,Then I turned yellow,gold then green.I had some terrible dreams of the end of the world.I called for help and recieved Horus,O Siris,Isis and RA channeling through me.Since then all my questions have been answered and now im at peace.Im told I am a six density surviver from Serius who came to this planet some 70 million years ago on board the pure iron tetrahedron that pierced the north pole.In those days we inhabited king lizard who was giuded into the sea to create mammels.

Horus's and O Siris's message this time around is how to introduce RA's 3rd density space craft to this planet without being shot down.Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowHasNoSource

Angels are six density beings not parasites.They earn thier wings by living cycles of a bird.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by healing_energy2u

Your playing with evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join