It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling RA, Zoroastria?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Very good thread, I thank you for sharing your channelings Indigo child. I must admit, this is one area in which I have yet to explore, but then I am still relatively young..ish. I don't think i could manage the 4am starts though! Although the few times Im awake at that time of day, it is very pleasant watching the sunrise across the land.
P.S could you ask whether any more world changes are going to happen any time soon, like this year? (earthquakes etc)

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i once was having a dream where I was entering a white city and saw a brown asian guy in the middle of a temple, don't know if that is relevent, but it did seem to me.

Although I don't really believe in time (Persay), I see our universe as a cell inside a body of something else, and like all cells we will eventually die and who knows?

[edit on 3/16/2005 by FoxStriker]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Alright then, as I have no quetions of my own. I have one from
Zintac on the device that can extract the energy from the ether.
What is this circuit?

(I now see a amazingly complex blueprint of a circuit, with what I can recognise as lot of parallel circuits. It seems like the architecture of a microprocessor)

Can you understand, what you see?

I can't, bring it down to the most simplest level. What is the most simple circuit?

(IMy interpretation hereoff: I still don't quite understand, but I attempt to draw a digram it is such that that the crystal is between two transmodulating magnetic fields and is parallel to another set of transmodulating magnetic fields. These magents are spinning magnetic crescents at a certain rate, clockwise and counterclockwise. There is also what seems to be a micro electric generator, that produces a current when it is charged. This current is what causes the arrangements of magnets to spin.

A cross-section of the crystal and magnet arrangement)

Spinning magnet 1 -----> crystal

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
yes, i think we've all taken an interest in 'zoroastria'

-either theres really something to this channelling business, or indigo_child's subconcious-imagination has a seeming exceptional grip on metaphysics.

regarding jesus, does 'zoroastria' recognize him as the messiah, or just an ascended light bearer as mentioned earlier? i would be very interested in the answer.

to avoid bombarding your guide with questions about the personal, perhaps you could work a more generalized question into your next session about 'progressing towards enlightenment.' (suggestions or whatever)

keep it coming indigo, very interesting stuff.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by lost]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

That is very interesting. I have been to this site before too, but this is the first time I have learnt that the site owner is a channeler, that too with Zoroastria. I saw some reoccuring themes of DNA and soul there.

I am going to share my channeling with you. Now, I don't know who wrote this, was it my guides, just my imagination, or just plain old me. I am surprised however at what has been written. I don't hear any voices, or see any visions, all I do is write, whatever is coming to me, without thinking about it. I have had three sessions now, one session per day after a meditation in the morning at 4-5am.

1st session: 6/3/2005

What is soul?

A soul is infinite, a petal of a flower, blossoming life light.
Soul is rhyhm, wave, energy, music, tone
A soul is a part of the divine orchestra

In you, within you, a part of you.
All pervading music
The flame of a candle, the efflugence of a thousand setting suns

A soul is a fountain of fluid

Each tone is a a soul, part of the same song.
Each colour is a soul and green is love

He is she, and she is he
An infinitesimal point, divine spark, sparkling perpetually
in a sea of ether of fluctuation of colours

Sound is emptiness and soul is colour

What is light

Light is a wave, a twisting double helix of electromagnetic DNA, that is life. This is Kundalini, the snake.
Like Concentric circles of ripples from a pebble dropped in a pond
Light is the osillation, vibration sound

You are light, working with light in it all it's forms
Each body is light, is made of lights - chakras

What is Chakras

A charka is a note - a colour - a vibration
A valve, caliberated, letting light in and out

A system of pulleys, sending energy in and around the body
Bright, divine colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue indigo, violet

Energy enters and spins the vortex, which spins in the universal field. The pulley sends the energy and chakras light up like bulbs.

Who is telling me this?

Zoroastria, the guide of science and spirituality, for the group of scientific minds. In Egypt, Ra.

2nd session: 7/3/2005

How is sound connected to me?

Sound is connected by meditation, by speech, by dreams
Sound is used to lift and uplift

Sound is Wahe

What is imagination?

Imagination is dreams, thoughts
Imagination is connections to universal space

The brains sorts the variables, information and the colours

Who is Ra

Healing god am I
Life am I
The spiraling snake god

The point of the pyramids channels the energy from the stars
The human forms the pyramid and inducts energy
The DNA spirals with the energy

In one hand, energy is received, and with the other it is transmitted
I enter in the left and leave from the right.

What is electromagnetic DNA?

The genome of god
The sound - notes - are the constituents of the genome

The universal field is flashes of light, music - spinning universes in vast space, fluctuating particles, manifesting and unmanifesting

Space is the ether, boiling with extreme energy, particles vibrating with sound

How does space travel work?

By disturbing the fabric of space, causing ripples in space time, using expanding gravity waves
Behind craft and in front, ripples travel in front, causing space drive - the craft rides the waves.
By creating the nuclear implosion reaction of antimatter, the gravity waves are created

Who are the aliens?

Angels, universal community
Friends and foes
Higher and lower
From above and below

I don't understand some of it, but the part on the space drive and the DNA surprised me!

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

sorry, there is no REVEALATION here

do not wish too hard, for you may get what you wished.. for a twisted fate

the same goes for wishing to hear/receive "revealation", wishing too hard you will start hearing your own voices, wishing harder still, paranormal entity will come and have fun with you

lets face it, we all can't be the chosen one

a word of caution: do not offer to serve any paranormal entity other than the all mighty GOD of the church of Jesus

remember: there is no salvation outside of church

remember: we mortal are always at the losing end when messing with paranormal entity

[edit on 17-3-2005 by betaiso]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a word of caution: do not offer to serve any paranormal entity other than the all mighty GOD of the church of Jesus

remember: there is no salvation outside of church

remember: we mortal are always at the losing end when messing with paranormal entity

[edit on 17-3-2005 by betaiso]

Uh huh, says you. I guess I am throwing caution to the wind, cuz I don't serve the God of the church that was set up to worship Jesus, kill in his name, celebrate his b'day, and repeat ad nauseam that all others can go burn in hell.
I say remember, there is no salvation exclusive to any one church, not even the allmighty God of Jesus's fans.
I will put my faith in humanity as a whole, one love, one heart, and aspire to emulate the examples set out by my heroes. People like Mother Teresa, Buddha, the Dalai Lama, Chief Seattle, Yehoshua Ben Joseph, Aung San Soo Kyi, Lao Tzu, Malcolm X, Gandhi, Rabbi Hillel, and Quentin Crisp. If these folks are not going to make the VIP list at your private party inside the pearly gates, then even if I get an invite, don't wait up, I'll be hangin with HH The Dalai Lama et al wherever they end up, if they'll have me.

[edit on 3/17/2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing Indigo_Child. Keep it coming.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Session 10: 17/03/2005

This session was very enjoyable and very thought provoking. It's very heavy on physics, so those who like physics will enjoy it as much as me.

Hello to my guide

(A star shines with gold light)

I want to know about light, it's spirituality and how it becomes mass?

Light are like strings, and these strings are woven into mass, yet
matter can be turned into it's strings form, by collapsing it into light
Just like a cube can be collapsed into it's basic flat shape.

How light is interwoven, forms the geometry of matter - minute particles
arranged in perfect symmetry. Yet light itself is formed of space-strings and time strings. The spiral of space, time and soul is light - is being.

Think of yourself as that perfect geometric form.
Think of yourself as a crystal snowflake, each part is a fractal

Your crystal body acts like a prism that refracts your inner light
surrounding you in an aura of multicoloured lights

The matter forms are also the refracted light form.
This forms layers of your aura

Each crystal snowflake has it's own aura, because
no crystal snowflake is the same.

The crystalized matrix of light of the human body inducts energy
with certain shapes.

Thought forms are crystalized light - geometric shapes
When we create the perfect geometric forms with our thoughts, we induct
the etheric energy and can use this heal and work with light. (I suppose this means certain mantras and yantras can channel energy)

(I see myself with a very brilliant white light bursting out of my hands
and doing martial arts with it)

We already have the natural magnetic fields to direct the flow
of the etheric energy. The many Chakras throughout our body
are like the transmodulating magnetic fields. This time the human body
formed as Pyramid acts as the crystal to induct the energy.

(I now draw the Pyramid and immediately I recognise how it
can be translated into a circuit. The motherboard/circuit board
is at the base. It is formed of a circuit of magnets and an "amplifying" crystal this is all contained in a pyramidal crystal, which is the "receiving crystal")

What is the mass-energy field, how is it expanded/altered?

The atoms manifest and take their place to form matter.
The blue-print is in the thought form for matter.

The primary shape is the transducer of the etheric energy.
This is the first stage and mimics the principles behind
the transducing circuit. It is like the first self-replicating organism,
the original bio-circuit.

The energy that holds the atoms together is the strong.
The energy that bonds atoms together is the weak.
This is relative

(The forces of attraction and repulsion between two particles
of the same kind is the weak. The forces of attraction
and repulsion inside the particle is the strong)

The Vayu's(winds) within the atom when broken out
of symmetry causes matter to collapse.

What can you tell about the forces of gravity?

Gravity results from the crystalized lattice of the spiritual form.
The original thought energy. This is both the particle and
wave form. The crystalized lattice causes the depression
in the space-time field. This is the gravitational force.

Just like a prism refracts light to reveal it's components
Mass is refracted to reveal it's wave form. The mass is interchangable with light(energy) because of it's mass energy field.

(I now draw a wave \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ )

Light is a spring in it's original form. The mass-energy fied
is the force that causes it to compress

(Mass is therefore the compressed wave: /l/l/l/l\)

When matter is uncompressed it is light
When light is compressed it is matter

The cause of the compression is the mass-energy field

By reversing the effect of the field(from compression to decompression or viz versa) by a delinear field that causes attraction or repulsion, the matter is made lighter and can also be turned to light. However, there is a limit to how much you can stretch the mass-energy, or failure will occur and matter will collapse

What is the relationship between mass, energy and gravity?

When mass is being accelerated, energy is being turned into mass
and it's gravitational force increases in proportation to the acceleration.

What is really happening is the space and time strings that form light that forms matter are being coiled and as a result it is transducing more energy. Just like more coils on an iron rod attracts more energy. This is causing a depression in the space-time field and this depression is what you call gravity.

Double space-time strings = more energy. The mass therefore increases
and continues increasing with the further coils of the space and time strings.

How is the mass energy field turned off?

Remember how the Prism refracts the light
In the same way matter is refracted into light
Remind matter it is a wave, then it will become
a wave.

Just like the gravity waves are created in the
space-time field by the implosion reaction of
antimatter. These waves are just like the tectonic
waves of an earthquake. It is like causing an earthquake in space-time
and riding the earthquake to travel in space-time.

In the same a way, we create an earthquake inside
matter, that causes and up and down motion
like causing a wave in a cloth of silk. This is done by
creating a fluctuating and uniform powerful magnetic field, around matter
causing matter to diffract into waves and then to immediately transmit
this wave as a carrier wave to any point in space-time.

If not diffracted completely, detachment(death) will occurr
or the matter will be mismashed.

(This is a really silly example, and it's mine, not Zoroastria/RA's, but
I see it almost like grating cheese, when the cheese is grated
a block(of cheese) is turned into several pieces depending on the shapes on the grator and if the grator has uneven shapes, the cheese is grated into uneven pieces. So this unform magnetic field acts like a diffraction grating that diffracts matter into equal waves, which is then transmitted on a carrier wave, and the effect reverse causing the waves to reassemble/rematerialise into matter)

Thank you

The magnet is the key to many phenomena. It unlocks many energies.

(I wonder if this is because the magnet can cause both attraction and repulsion, which is inherent in all aspects of nature, so it acts as our artificial means for playing with the waves intrinsic in matter)

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. Picard and Zintac, I don't think I have the level of contact with my guide that I can ask for personal information about others or even ask for prophecies.
I will ask however, and if there is an answer worth giving, I will give it. Right now, I am just discovering my guide and I've noticed how his information is getting more detailed the more I discuss with him.

Lost, I take that on board about enlightement and I will ask more on Jesus.

Betaiso, thank you, but I don't believe in religious secterianism. I will work with anyone, any religion that gives me knowledge. I am quite a theosophist, who believes there is an element of truth in every religion, but truth and wisdom is the highest religion. I think you can learn from everything and everyone and should never limit any source. We learn from everything, every moment, all the time. If there is any religion I holder in more higher esteem are the Eastern religions, because they are spiritual based.

Tamahu,

That is a very interesting site and I read 3-4 pages of the course and it boggled my mind. There was just so much information, so many new concepts and terms. It was very advanced. I felt like I should stop reading, because I did not want to learn all these concepts and terms, that I probably would not have remembered. I wanted to experience all this myself, access the superior worlds myself and experience the laws(24, 48, 96) and understand the forces(positive, negative and neutral) and the hall of akashic records. The man who devised this movement sounds like an extremely intelligent and advanced soul and before him I am a toddler. By just studying his information I will never reach his understanding of his information. I must experience and understand this information at my own pace. This man supposedly asceded when he was 61. I hope, I can ascend in this life too(it's a lot to ask for) but as my guide said, the time is of my choosing.

I got the same feel by reading this, that I get from mathematics, astronomy or astrology - cold and mechanical. Something, that I am not ready to do. Maybe, sometime later, I might appreciate numbers and their spiritual signifance. As I am sure numbers, ratios holds a lot of spiritual significance like phi/golden mean. As the entire universe is music, and every notes relates to the song in terms of mathematics. I want to first understand this on a conceptual and experiential level. When I do, the maths will simply be a language in which I can convey this.

The problem with esoteria and wisdom like this, is the information and doctrines cannot be proven and are unfalsifiable, such as the 96 cosmic laws. So, there is nothing you gain by learning it. You just take in a lot of information that you cannot use or verify. It can be a lot of junk. So, before I commit myself to learning any esoteria, I first have to be satisfied that the information is from a credible and truly knowledgable source.

This is the first time I've read about this Samuel, and some of his teachings resonate with me, a lot of them confuse me and some of them don't resonate with me. So, I don't think I'll be doing this course anytime soon.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have a interesting question you can ask.

What is the nature of electricy?

That might be an interesting one.

Peace

Zintac

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great work, IC! I printed out that last session because I want to read it more in depth. The comparison between humans and snowflakes is new to me.

If it strikes your fancy, I'd be curious to hear what your guide has to say regarding the seven colors of the spectrum (Red-Org-Yel-Gre-Cya-Ind-Vio) and any correlation to the seven notes of the mjor scale (C D E F G A B)... You mentioned music being important and it seems to me that there must be a useful connection between these two spectrums since their number is seven and their similarity is striking. Is there any benefit to be gained by visualizing any particular combinations of colors/tones?

Keep the good stuff coming!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Peace Indigo Child

Tamahu,

That is a very interesting site and I read 3-4 pages of the course and it boggled my mind. There was just so much information, so many new concepts and terms. It was very advanced. I felt like I should stop reading, because I did not want to learn all these concepts and terms, that I probably would not have remembered. I wanted to experience all this myself, access the superior worlds myself and experience the laws(24, 48, 96) and understand the forces(positive, negative and neutral) and the hall of akashic records. The man who devised this movement sounds like an extremely intelligent and advanced soul and before him I am a toddler. By just studying his information I will never reach his understanding of his information. I must experience and understand this information at my own pace. This man supposedly asceded when he was 61. I hope, I can ascend in this life too(it's a lot to ask for) but as my guide said, the time is of my choosing.

I'm not completely through that course myself.

It is somewhat mindblowing isn't it?

To me it's not surprising that many consider Samael Aun Weor(who's Christian name was Victor Manuel Gomez Rodriguez) to be the Avatar of Aquarius. Just compare his teachings to others who claim to be the Avatar of this Age.

I got the same feel by reading this, that I get from mathematics, astronomy or astrology - cold and mechanical. Something, that I am not ready to do. Maybe, sometime later, I might appreciate numbers and their spiritual signifance. As I am sure numbers, ratios holds a lot of spiritual significance like phi/golden mean. As the entire universe is music, and every notes relates to the song in terms of mathematics. I want to first understand this on a conceptual and experiential level. When I do, the maths will simply be a language in which I can convey this.

You got a cold and mechanical feel from this?

I guess that's not too surprising, considering that Gnosis is said to be an exact science.

The ironic thing is however, that through Gnosis, one can escape the mechanicity of their own minds and habits. One can leave the complicated realms of mechanical laws of 48, 96, etc. as to ascend to less complicated and less mechanical realms, where only 24, 12, 6 or 3 laws exist etc.

The problem with esoteria and wisdom like this, is the information and doctrines cannot be proven and are unfalsifiable, such as the 96 cosmic laws. So, there is nothing you gain by learning it. You just take in a lot of information that you cannot use or verify. It can be a lot of junk. So, before I commit myself to learning any esoteria, I first have to be satisfied that the information is from a credible and truly knowledgable source.

The thing that separates Gnosis from pseudi-occultism, is that the Gnostic(whether she/he be Buddhist, Brahman, Christian, etc.) verifies the teachings through direct experiential knowledge. This is what the very word Gnosis implies.

This is the first time I've read about this Samuel, and some of his teachings resonate with me, a lot of them confuse me and some of them don't resonate with me. So, I don't think I'll be doing this course anytime soon.

It's alot to digest right away.

Gnostic practice, for the most part, is a combination of Kabbalah, Dzogchen and all the forms of Yoga(Jnana, Karma, Bhakti, Laya, etc.) along with many Chrisitian aspects(one could say that it is mainly Christianity, Buddhism and Tantric Yoga).

It seems complex, but it's just that it is a complete well-rounded system.

Are you familiar with Sanskrit terms? That would help with being able to understand alot of what is offered there(as can be seen in the Glossary.)

Also, I was wondering if you read the info I quoted in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's a great thread BTW.

Peace

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You have voted Indigo_Child for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Man, this is just some amazing stuff. I just started meditating and concentrating on the last session. Epiphanies! It's been awhile since I've had those. This stuff explains Einstein's theories in very simple terms and goes well beyond the papers that were released for public consumption. We are talking fr33-3nergy and ant!-grav!ty here! I'm no physicist but I know one.

I know this sounds cold to you Indigo. But, this may also help show the process of actual ascension. With the thoughts put together in the proper order it will align the magnetic fields of the body to induct the energy. Once the fields and crystallized energy centers are stabalized and transmodulating at the correct frequency it shouldn't be too difficult to turn the human body into it's wave form and back again.

Ok, it's back to my padded cell to continue to work the puzzle.

Edit: Had to pluralize a word.

[edit on 3-18-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Session 11: 18/03/2005

Hello to my guide

(I see my guide)

I want to know about the other realms, how are they formed
and what kind of beings reside in them?

Satya Loka is the highest world. The world of the red, golden
white light. The realm of complete stillness.

Yet, not really still. If you create infinite disturbances at infinite time
in a pool of water, it will be in constant oscillation. Yet, it will seem it is not
moving. It will seem still. Similarily Satya Loka is in a state of constant
oscillation, each of the infiite souls, is an oscillation. This is the realm
that is beyond sound, there is no sound here, it is Nirvana. It exists
at an extremely high frequency and is completely imperceptible
to those in the lower realms.

In Satya Loka you can see all. There is no space and time, there is no
duality. This is the infinite.

Then below these are the subtle worlds and the physical worlds - the spiritual kingdoms and the physical kingdoms. The realms of the angels and mortals. As is above, so is below. These worlds are reflections of each other. But in the spiritual realms progress is made.

But, just like you need to know the basic principles of the lower physics to understand the higher physics. A soul needs to know the basic physical lessons and that is why beings from the spiritual realms incarnate on Earth. They choose it.

The spiritual families are more tightly knit than physical families. There is a lot more love, but not necessarily always. There is also a lot of war. Earth
is only a reflection of these planes. The wars of the spiritual kingdoms
create waves that affect the consciousness of the physical. In the dualities
everything affects each other.

The advanced physical races are aware of these wars. Some even partake in them. These celestial wars are much chaotic than your earthly wars. Here time is different, because the frequency of these realms causes time to run slower than yours.

Was there a satan - fallen angel?

Yes, but not the cause of evil. God is the cause of evil. Evil
is necessary as you know.

Primitive humans cannot accept god as the cause of evil. They thus ascribe evil to Satan. They don't understand that there are many more darker forces in this universe that go beyond Satan.

There is a constant interplay of light and dark in the universe. That is
what keeps the universe in a state of balance.

The dualities are all subject to the laws of Karma. The balance
between good and bad - light and dark.

When you leave the realms of duality and enter god's paradise. This
is salvation. This is supreme light. This is the destination of all souls,
including Satan.

How does one attain enlightement?

Lessons to learn
Many states to spiritual evolution

Primitives
Primitive human
Intelligent human
Psychic Human
Deity Human
Spiritual Human

Yet, the progression is not always orderly and the same pace.
It is different for all. Some go back and forth, some stagnate.
Some go faster, some go slower.

Tell me more about the physical advanced races?

There are time beings. These are races that are neither
from a physical universe or from a higher dimension.
They reside in other time lines.

Then there are the universe-beings. What you call
the extraterrestrials. These are beings that reside
in your own universe.

They are just like you. They are the intelligent humans.
Technological races. They are pleasure-seekers, corporates, materialists
have a diverse range of mental ablities, but not the highest abilities.
It is just like it on Earth, except on a much more grander scale.
They think in terms of materials, profits, losses and physical laws.

Some are positive and some are negative. Some are collectives, like
what you are almost becoming. What you call hive-minds.
These are the ritualistic, routine living creatures. They geneticially engineer
themselves and enhance something with machines. They are souless
and constantly playing with the laws of nature and sabotage their spiritual
development.

All these races are limited by their own desires. They are always
desiring something and thus tightly held in the grips of karma.

Then there are the dimensionals. They're from the higher physicals
These are formed of mostly the psychic humans and deity humans.
They do not interfere with the physical matters. Though, they
can help by choosing to incarnate on the darker worlds. These
are the physical beings of light. They love nature and live
in harmony with nature.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Small peeps, cool. I hope you printed of the one that was revised for spelling mistakes

Zintac, I've always asked about the nature of electricity in my much earlier sessions. It is basically just inducted etheric energy. I saw it as taking a bucket and drawing water from a well. The electricity is basically like a fluid.

Tamahu, thanks for your compliments on the other thread. I will respond to your reply. I am still reading the course. It is more heavy on doctine and informaton than it is on techniques. I am reading it slowly, taking it on one sweep does boggle the mind.

Shadowhasnosource, that's great to learn, I hope you can expand more in the information. After I reviewed these sessions on the science and physics, I also got "Einstein" If I was fluent in the language of mathematics, I could probably devise a theorem. Mathematics was going to be my session today, but at the time, I wanted to know about the other worlds and realms.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Shadowhasnosource, that's great to learn, I hope you can expand more in the information. After I reviewed these sessions on the science and physics, I also got "Einstein" If I was fluent in the language of mathematics, I could probably devise a theorem. Mathematics was going to be my session today, but at the time, I wanted to know about the other worlds and realms.

Instead of asking about mathematics which neither of us will probably get. How about asking about the geometric model of the forces, fields and their interactions? Like the whole tetrahedral geometry stuff. I find geometry much easier than math because you can picture it better.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That is very interesting. I have been to this site before too, but this is the first time I have learnt that the site owner is a channeler, that too with Zoroastria. I saw some reoccuring themes of DNA and soul there.

I am going to share my channeling with you. Now, I don't know who wrote this, was it my guides, just my imagination, or just plain old me. I am surprised however at what has been written. I don't hear any voices, or see any visions, all I do is write, whatever is coming to me, without thinking about it. I have had three sessions now, one session per day after a meditation in the morning at 4-5am.

1st session: 6/3/2005

What is soul?

A soul is infinite, a petal of a flower, blossoming life light.
Soul is rhyhm, wave, energy, music, tone
A soul is a part of the divine orchestra

In you, within you, a part of you.
All pervading music
The flame of a candle, the efflugence of a thousand setting suns

A soul is a fountain of fluid

Each tone is a a soul, part of the same song.
Each colour is a soul and green is love

He is she, and she is he
An infinitesimal point, divine spark, sparkling perpetually
in a sea of ether of fluctuation of colours

Sound is emptiness and soul is colour

What is light

Light is a wave, a twisting double helix of electromagnetic DNA, that is life. This is Kundalini, the snake.
Like Concentric circles of ripples from a pebble dropped in a pond
Light is the osillation, vibration sound

You are light, working with light in it all it's forms
Each body is light, is made of lights - chakras

What is Chakras

A charka is a note - a colour - a vibration
A valve, caliberated, letting light in and out

A system of pulleys, sending energy in and around the body
Bright, divine colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue indigo, violet

Energy enters and spins the vortex, which spins in the universal field. The pulley sends the energy and chakras light up like bulbs.

Who is telling me this?

Zoroastria, the guide of science and spirituality, for the group of scientific minds. In Egypt, Ra.

2nd session: 7/3/2005

How is sound connected to me?

Sound is connected by meditation, by speech, by dreams
Sound is used to lift and uplift

Sound is Wahe

What is imagination?

Imagination is dreams, thoughts
Imagination is connections to universal space

The brains sorts the variables, information and the colours

Who is Ra

Healing god am I
Life am I
The spiraling snake god

The point of the pyramids channels the energy from the stars
The human forms the pyramid and inducts energy
The DNA spirals with the energy

In one hand, energy is received, and with the other it is transmitted
I enter in the left and leave from the right.

What is electromagnetic DNA?

The genome of god
The sound - notes - are the constituents of the genome

The universal field is flashes of light, music - spinning universes in vast space, fluctuating particles, manifesting and unmanifesting

Space is the ether, boiling with extreme energy, particles vibrating with sound

How does space travel work?

By disturbing the fabric of space, causing ripples in space time, using expanding gravity waves
Behind craft and in front, ripples travel in front, causing space drive - the craft rides the waves.
By creating the nuclear implosion reaction of antimatter, the gravity waves are created

Who are the aliens?

Angels, universal community
Friends and foes
Higher and lower
From above and below

I don't understand some of it, but the part on the space drive and the DNA surprised me!

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

Hi ig, what you might be doing is automatic writing. Looking to the depths of the subconcious, and bringing what really is. I tried this, but am having alot of trouble with it, same with astral projection. I've been interesting in this for awhile and can't even take baby steps. Ig, do you do anything else? Do you get information about aliens, anything sphinx related?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Session 12: 19/03/2005

What is the role of mathematics in spirituality?

Cascadings light. In mathematics everything is
expressed as a wave function. This is the technical science
of the mathematics of waves and the symmetry of particles
arranged in the wave - like constituents of DNA.

Mathematics is also exact science of how certain geometric shapes
can channel and conduct energy.

(I now see a pyramid)

The apex of the pyramid is the channeling point.
It both receives and transmits energy. The geometry of
the Pyramids and it's mathematical functions allows this.

There are many shapes that have channeling properties.

The Pyramids inducts energy and both transmits it. At the apex
the energy from the base is channeled in such
a manner that at the apex - channeling point - it is transmitted
as a sprial wave. Think of it as pouring liquid into a Pyramid shaped
container. At the apex the pressure will get greater. This is the focussing point. Similarily, the energy that is recieved at the channeling point
is turned into particle energy.

From Base to channeling point: particle energy - wave energy
From channeling point to base: wave energy - particle energy

(The Pyramids is some form of mass-energy field
convertor)

There is a channeling point in all perfect uniform shapes.
In a sphere it at the exact centre and here energy can
be turned into waves. Sound can become light - and light can become sound.

We define all waves in terms of their colours, frequency
wavelength and amplitude and time and their energy.

Everything is represented as a quantum wave function. We can predict
how a wave function will affect a particle at a distance in a given time.

When a disturbance is created in the space-time field, the oscillation produces waves, and these waves travel across the space-time field. If at the same time an equal disturbance is created at the opposite distance in the same space-time field. The waves will collide leading to a cancelling wave.

Knowing these principles, we can isolate your space-time field and express all events in terms of their wave equivalent. Knowing all the of main events in the space-time field and their relation to each other we can calculate future events and the flow of time from the cancelling waves.

Some of the space-time ripples are also caused by natural events or events
from other space-times. Such as was described on how higher realm waves
can affect lower realms.

How do you convert an event into it's wave equivalent?

Waves are categorised in terms of their energy. If a pebble
is dropped with more force in a pool of water, it will create bigger
and more stronger ripples. We thus measure the force
of an event in terms of how "angry" it is.

The stillness of the space-time field is a measure of how
"peaceful" and harmonious it is. The more still it is the
more peaceful. This is how we gauge your collective consciousness.

When there are many angry events, they will cause an equal and opposite angry event at a distance. They will inexorably cancel each other out in time. In a work environment we can predict the behavior of workers towards each other and the collective and individual events
based on the angry events. If you understand the mechanics of waves and events you can view time on any scale based on extrapolation of the wave functions.

This is also why angry events are more influential and powerful than peaceful events. When an angry event it is created, it's causes a disturbance. If you tried to cancel the angry event with a peaceful event, the angry event will overpower it. As soon as an angry event is created in the collective consciousness - it quickly travels and must run it's course.

(So angry is more influential than peaceful)

In societies the frequency of angry events, which in time, collide with each other and partially or fully cancel each other, creates future events. This can all be predicted. This is the role of mathematics.

Thank you

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great post ig, relieves most of the confusion i had. Um, from your opinion, what do you think of the crystal skulls. Do you think they could be real, or even hold info related to our past?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Great post ig, relieves most of the confusion i had. Um, from your opinion, what do you think of the crystal skulls. Do you think they could be real, or even hold info related to our past?

Are you talking about the crystal skulls the greys use in an attempt to physically model the soul?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join