It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thanks LC! Always good to hear from a law guy.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Jeffrey Epstein’s $56M mansion could be on the market soonI

Jeffrey Epstein’s lavish $56 million Upper East Side mansion could be put up for sale soon. The pedophile’s seven-story manse at 9 E. 71st St. filled with creepy decor — including a stuffed black poodle, a painting of Bill Clinton in drag and a life-size female doll hanging from a chandelier — is being packed up.

Contractors are breaking down all of his possessions — those that have not been seized by authorities as evidence — such as the Clinton painting, the furnishings from Epstein’s bedroom, his living areas and the rooms below where he is alleged to have assaulted girls.”

page six

I believe whomever buys this, if they tear down every wall to rebuild the place, might find a "Batcave" (for lack of a more sinister word I might say). That would be my guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Yeah, my brother committed suicide after being imprisoned for heinous crimes, but I feel better than great!"

I'll bet extreme social dysfunction runs in that family.

Cheers

JE was changing lives in bad ways. How many did he kill? If my Brother was actually a satanic pedophile, I might be doing way better with him removed from harming another person on this Earth. THAT would be a reason to say this.

It is sad for me to actually hear my own brother tell me he has not been a good person. He admitted it was he who had stolen some of my valuable things for drug money. And that he had done things he knew were bad to others, but he was not cruel just was trying to have "fun" and now understands that isn't how to live. He had not been an actual slave master over children as JE must have been. My brother admits his past is wrong and I can see he has changed his life. Plus though I tend to try to do what is right all the time, I was no saint to begin with either. NO theft but teenage mischief that I would never do now. JE was truly changing lost of lives in bad ways.

edit on 16-10-2019 by Justoneman because: upgraded

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, Earthquake is interesting... what if it's not only the epicentre of a man made earthquake but also at the epicenter of DUMB tunnels network? NK? IRAN? California?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Remember the earthquake at China Lake recently? Right under the base.

Nicolas Tesla nearly destroyed a neighborhood by placing on a building a "thumper" he had tuned to it's frequency. Simple harmonics that reverb with the frequency of surroundings objects causing them to vibrate and increase the amplitude.

I'm sure the military has been playing with the same ideas. They've done just about everything else.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

For clarity F2d5thCavv2, is the result you want to see:

Number of seconds elapsed since Midnight Dec 7th?

See following post.
edit on 16-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

For clarity F2d5thCavv2, is the result you want to see:

Number of seconds elapsed since Midnight Dec 7th?

Rel, I didn't intend to distract you fellows with this. Just tossing idea-grenades into the fire

As to start time. Given that Q's deportment speaks of military knowledge, if not outright experience, my money would be the clock started on a given date at 0000Zulu. The U.S. Government does not work in terms of standard time zones, everything is Zulu time. Commands and individuals adjust that to their local time.

I mentioned seconds since it a small unit of time, but not too many seconds have passed since anything Q, in relative terms. I just wondered if looking the second count since "start of clock" regarding the time of posted Q drops and POTUS tweets might reveal a pattern [or not].

ETA: 58,579,200 seconds+ elapsed since Dec 7, 2017. Each day adds 86,400 seconds.

Cheers
edit on 16-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Yeah Bolton disappointing me. Expected more.

People who have done wrong, throw all loyalty out the window when they are subject to being exposed.

In Bolton we just might have a real War Pig. Many thanks to Ozzie/Black Sabbath for being so dramatic with that idea. If he is true to the war pig concept, there is no telling what he is doing to help us down the war path, literally.

ETA

People like him seem to live for conflict and can play both sides against each other very effectively.
edit on 16-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If the clock started at 00:00:00 Zulu on 12/7/2017 it would be 1 year, 10 months, 10 days to 8kun launch on 10/17/2019 at 00:00:00 Zulu.

That would be
5pm PDT on 10/16
8pm EDT on 10/16

In JW's video he said 8kun would launch on the 16th, 17th or 18th. He then said it would be the 17th somewhere.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or new Guardians.?

Ron retweeted:

Ambellina
‏ @Ambellina77
Replying to @CodeMonkeyZ

Snake haters, read up on what Benjamin Franklin said of the Rattlesnake as representative of the Americans. The same is true of the bite that 8ch inflicted upon the world with simply using freedom of speech to speak truth into the darkness that democracy was dying in.
twitter.com...

Ok you made a tear come to my eyes reading that link. Wow.

"She warns before she strikes. She stands her ground and she never surrenders"

We are compassionate to defend instead of to be the aggressor. So if you mess with us and continue after the warning, you are asking for what comes next.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
justice.gov

The Department of Justice announced that TÜRKİYE HALK BANKASI A.S., aka “Halkbank,” was charged today in a six-count indictment with fraud, money laundering, and sanctions offenses related to the bank’s participation in a multibillion-dollar scheme to evade U.S. sanctions on Iran. The case is assigned to United States District Judge Richard M. Berman.

“As we allege today, Halkbank, a Turkish financial institution whose majority shareholder is the government of Turkey,

There was a judgement against them in 2018. Today's sanctions are new.

This is just the start...Why are they a Nato allie? Looks like Trump adm. was waiting to use it as leverage anticipating it may be needed.

Why an ally? They would have been all Soviet allies all the time. By the US giving them Nukes . we gave proof we would do as we say and back them against an Invasion from the Soviet Union.

We should've pulled the nukes after Yeltsin and the people swept the Com's out of Moscow. Well, except they replaced them with the Russian mob. Yeltsin out Russian Mob in, and that would include KGB I am certain.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I have been reading some on this topic, and it seems that Turkey being our ally is more a geographic/tactical advantage than some philosophical similarities. We need Turkey because of where they sit on the map - period.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe a list of proven fake news sites should be made so we know which ones to not bother with.

So far this week to make that list would be...

CNN
ABC

I know there's a lot lot more.

the BSNBC's are fake news too

Comedy Central is fake news with a supposed funny spin.I have to say during the Bush era I was rolling with John Stewart. He gave Obama a big pass most of time and handed off a dud to the next host.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I have been reading some on this topic, and it seems that Turkey being our ally is more a geographic/tactical advantage than some philosophical similarities. We need Turkey because of where they sit on the map - period.

Hi PokeyJoe,

Check. As well, it seems to me that Erdogan's politics in the Middle East have a smell of wanting to get a start on rebuilding the Ottoman Empire. Men come and go, but the agendas of nations are eternal.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

He gave Obama a big pass most of time

They ALL gave Obama a pass. If Reagan was teflon, Obama was sacred to the Progs.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So could all the talk of seconds or minutes from a certain date relate to ip addresses on particular dates that doc drops could be located at? Why else would strings that long matter? File numbers from a Mary Price/Houdini cloud account?
What happened to the massive drop? Looking for ticks on a huge dog would be better than finding common ground with Gabbard.
Though pretty funny the clowns can't even wag their own minions much less the entire dog since the debates per Drudge's poll. Nancy's shoes have probably been squeakin' from sweat since it came out.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Mmm, there is a near albino Thoroughbred racing in Japan. Never saw the like.

I prefer the Akhal-Teke though, if you're going to go light.

I think Kim may be the pale horsemen. He certainly isn't the white.
edit on 10/16/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Watching the Democratic Debate and the way the Dems are talking Trump is not going to age well when the Dirty Deeds the Obama Admin did to Trump in the lead up to the 2016 Presidential Elections are laid bare for all to see.

Talking about a President "digging up dirt on opposition candidates". Can't wait to hear their excuses for the Obama Admin.

"No one is above the law. Presidents can't get away with such things".

Not going to age well.........

Pelosi not doing a formal impeachment vote, LOL.

Enjoy the show...

edit on 16-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So Biden said something odd that someone caught in the debate last night. He was talking about how Trump needs to be removed from office then he started to say "On the 17th" and then went on to another talking point.

twitter

Is something big coming tomorrow October 17? It's a really strange slip.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Feds Nab Fourth Defendant In Case Against Giuliani Pals At JFK Airport In New York

David Correia, the last defendant at large in alleged schemes tied to longtime pals of Rudy Giuliani’s, was arrested at JFK Wednesday morning

Correia is a longtime business partner of Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas, two Soviet-born American businessmen. The three – along with Andrey Kukushkin – were indicted last week on charges related to an alleged criminal campaign finance scheme to subvert federal reporting requirements and funnel money into GOP  congressional campaigns.

A resident of West Palm Beach, Florida, Correia is the last of the four defendants to enter federal custody

Correia is a director with Parnas at Fraud Guarantee, a Boca Raton-based firm that offers anti-fraud insurance to investors. Reuters reported on Tuesday that Giuliani had been paid $500,000 by the firm.

link

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join