It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's photoshopped.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Haha! There you go again!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If this superstitious fear of spirits were taken away, and with it prognostics from dreams, false prophecies, and many other things depending thereon, by which crafty ambitious persons abuse the simple people, men would be much more fitted than they are for civil obedience.
~ Leviathan

I had always thought that 'superstition' and 'prognostication' were supremely effective tools for population control (the control of a population's thoughts, that is, i.e., "civil obedience").

Hobbes seems to differ.

What do you think?

edit on 16-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

First thank you for taking the time to show me about the one I asked earlier. That was very kind of you.

The one thing about the clock I have had a problem with is the seconds. I cant imagine they would be that critical. Only for the fact of timing a post right down the very second. Just because you may know you need the post to arrive with the :42 second mark included for the drop to work, the odds of it actually posting at the time seems to go against it. It just strikes me as more impossible than possible.

What happens if you take the seconds out the equation? It just seems like that small detail makes it harder than it really has to be. Would Q think this way or would Q 100% expect you to deal with this complication?

Just Seems like sometimes People make things much more complicated than they really need to be and I have seen this over and over again with the drops themselves much less the seconds.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Notice: No American flags (again) at CNN Democrat debate

I know the pentagram pic is fake, I had thought it might trigger something different then debunking. So I'll explain.

Looking at the image above, are there any SYMBOLS that reflect MAGA? Any? Anything in the image that even defines what country this debate is being held in? Any? Setting aside the "halo" being used to define who's in and who's out with camera manipulation and give this collection the air of saintliness, what is going on?

Polarity points. The Dems have run to everything NOT DJT. So if DJT says MAGA, they say MAGA is racist - they deem that a polarity point which is strange. If DJT says America First, the Dems scream Immigration first. DJT says family first, Dems scream single people first.

See it? This is a polarity construct. If you know this truth you can liberate yourself from the straight jacked of polarity control: The Polarity points come from the same place, they are not different even if they are defined as different. Left does not exist without using right as reference. Up cannot exist without down as a reference point.

Polarity points as defined do NOT exist as stand alone concepts or principals.

Dems were created, then Repubs were born from that creation with the idea that they are at war and one polarity must be defeated. Hint: the war never ends as a NEW polarity point will be spawned from the control polarity point.

So what is going on? More brilliance then many can grasp. Q and Q+ and others are using that to the advantage of the liberation. DJT says "secure the border" and they scream "open the damn borders you racist pos." See it? They cannot help but do it, they just cannot because this is the polarity game.

Q: Never interrupt the enemy while it is destroying itself.

Q+ ^^^

No Flags. See it? DJT got them to do a debate for the President Of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA without a Flag being the centerpiece. The Flag is "symbol" of freedom throughout the world is MIA!!!

They've defended MS13, Open Borders, Endless Wars, and have decried making "peace" with NK, Russia and anyone else for that matter.

Some call this "reverse psychology" which it isn't. It is polarity point manipulation and it works both ways. This is why folks might want to see this as deep as possible and Trust The Plan, as the Controllers are being led into a dead end with all their polarity point opposition.

They are working overtime to reveal what is going on, it cannot be any louder or any more pronounced. Arrests are not the point, especially if this Control Polarity has not been revealed yet, as too many will sit on their front porch saying "isn't my life grand now that McCabe is in jail, I'm on easy street now baby..."

Polarity points are born from the same Source, they do not stand alone and require each individuals commitment of energy to exist. DARK > LIGHT. If one demands "Justice then one NEEDS "Injustice" to exist in order to have it the feeling of "Justice" at all - MIRROR.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

There was not a single American Flag within camera range?

Care, the DNC probably thinks that the flag is something Deplorables cling to.

Cheers

Democrats support communist China over the Hong Kong freedom protesters. They don't mind if hundreds of our soldiers are slaughtered by turkey, protecting Kurds. They have gone totally insane!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

When does it become mathematically impossible? And yet, we've seen the proof that "impossible" has no sway with Q.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's photoshopped.

That's why I asked.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct

I'd hope that this would be less about political infighting and more about transparency to the American people

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Joe Biden dog whistling to Democrats that President Trump should be taken out while in Dallas Texas tomorrow?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
The one thing about the clock I have had a problem with is the seconds.

I remember 0 delta drops didn't take into consideration seconds.

Wasn't there a drop where Q claimed to have been next to POTUS and they pressed send at the same time and there was still like a 10 or 11 second difference? I think that would show that they can't predict the timestamp to the second. Too many things outside your control.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

22 stars CNN presidential debate logo

The top element, a dark blue sky, contains 22 stars representing the original 22 agencies and bureaus that have come together to form the department.

Seal of the United States Department of Homeland Security

Nuff said!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Millions of Phones Leaking Information Via Tor

There is a privacy threat lurking on perhaps hundreds of millions of devices, that could enable potential attackers to track and profile users, by using information leaked via the Tor network, even if the users never intentionally installed Tor in the first place.

The irony of the issue is that Tor is a technology and a network that is intended to help provide and enable anonymity for users.
Podgorski said that there are some users that choose to install a Tor browser on their mobile devices, but that’s not the problem. The problem is that Tor is being installed by mobile applications without user knowledge and potentially putting users at risk.

What the researchers determined is that Tor is being bundled, embedded and installed in other applications and users are not aware of its existence. It was not entirely clear to the researchers why Tor was being bundled with so many applications.

The researchers found that approximately 30% of all Android devices are transmitting data over Tor.

I'd like to know how they came about 30% figure. I wouldn't call it a 'Leak', more like a feature.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden dog whistling to Democrats that President Trump should be taken out while in Dallas Texas tomorrow?

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe he knows Q is coming back in the 17th, and almost let it slip.

OTOH, Biden is almost certainly getting desperate. His corruption has been exposed, and most polls now have him running third among the Dems, trailing Liz Warren and the half-dead Bernie Sanders.
edit on 16-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe he knows Q is coming back in the 17th, and almost let it slip.

OTOH, Biden is almost certainly getting desperate. His corruption has been exposed, and most polls now have him running third among the Dems, trailing Liz Warren and the half-dead Bernie Sanders.

His freudian slip causes unease for sure, and we all know what happened to Kennedy in Dallas. It's hard to imagine something like Kennedy happening in this day and age with the amount of security and technology in place guarding POTUS and others, but this worls today is effin crazy so who knows. I imagine if the bad actors did something like that it would only seal Trumps legacy, and possibly cause one of the biggest uprisings we have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
PRESIDENT TRUMP "I WANT TO SEE THE SERVER" "Where is the server? How come the FBI never got the server from the DNC? -Where is the server? I wanna see the server..Let's see what's on the server..I want to find out more than anybody else."
oval office press conference

"If That Fu**ing Bastard Wins We All Hang From Nooses" Hillary Clinton to *Assistants after Matt Laurer show

😂 When it feels like the wheels of justice are turning too slow just imagine Bonehead Biden and Hunter “dime bag” Biden will be facing serious questioning about their overseas business dealings. Also involved Nancy Pelosi whom can barely keep her dentures in her mouth and Liddle Adam Schiff all involved with Ukraine. Starting with the Bidens has got to have all these dummies on edge to say the least.
PANIC 🤡👀🤣🌊🇺🇸💪🏼🐇 Where the hell is Corn Pop?

edit on 16-10-2019 by LurkNoMore because: *Guess I’m a goat 2

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
PRESIDENT TRUMP "I WANT TO SEE THE SERVER" "Where is the server? How come the FBI never got the server from the DNC? -Where is the server? I wanna see the server..Let's see what's on the server..I want to find out more than anybody else."
oval office press conference

"If That Fu**ing Bastard Wins We All Hang From Nooses" Hillary Clinton Email To Donna Brazile October 17, 2016

😂 When it feels like the wheels of justice are turning too slow just imagine Bonehead Biden and Hunter “dime bag” Biden will be facing serious questioning about their overseas business dealings. Also involved Nancy Pelosi whom can barely keep her dentures in her mouth and Liddle Adam Schiff all involved with Ukraine. Starting with the Bidens has got to have all these dummies on edge to say the least.
PANIC 🤡👀🤣🌊🇺🇸💪🏼🐇 Where the hell is Corn Pop?

Pardon my ignorance but does anyone have the source of that alleged quote from the email to DB?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To me, it seems more likely he was thinking about the FISA report coming out on the 18th (tho it id delayed to early next week) so Trump needed to be gone before the entire world sees their corruption.

They might be able to control Pence but they won't be able to control Barr.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Fusion GPS Founders Are Writing A Book, Will Defend Steele Dossier As ‘A Pretty Prescient Document’

In “Crime in Progress: The Secret History of the Trump-Russia Investigation,” Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch will lay out the dirt they gathered on President Donald Trump’s alleged links to Russia, and describe their work with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the anti-Trump dossier.

“The never-before-told inside story of the high-stakes, four-year-long investigation into Donald Trump’s Russia ties — culminating in the Steele dossier, and sparking the Mueller report — from the founders of political opposition research company Fusion GPS,” reads the book description on Amazon.com, which includes an endorsement from CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin.

CNN "analyst"

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join