It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Look over there, not here............

Executive Order on Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Syria

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(i) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, or attempted to engage in, any of the following in or in relation to Syria:

(1) actions or policies that further threaten the peace, security, stability, or territorial integrity of Syria; or

There is more of course.

Given all that has been revealed here about who created ISIS and why, who's been in the region stirring up things and so on it begs the question: Was the pullout the bait?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

What about the ones that will survive this fake new takedown. I thought I heard Trump say he approves of OANN
One America News Network
Re arrange OANN to ANON

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚗
‏Verified account @stranahan

THIS IS BRETT KIMBERLIN.

Convicted felon. Perjury. Bombing.

And an adjudicated pedophile.

But part of the Clinton Election Interference team since 1991 and worked with @DNC operative Ali Chalupa in 2016.
twitter.com...

Watch the shocking video clip.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I usually don't give my opinion much but I have one on this issue.

While I didn't actually see Kim, I saw a white horse and a scene with many clouds. Subsequent scenes showed clouds parting then there was more sunshine coming through.

I think something in the last deal gave N.Korea some hope that they would be free of Chinese rule.

I do not believe the Kim had his brother killed: the one who news reported was vocal about wanting the same freedom as Kim does.

I can't forget this photo of the night Kim was chosen to be the leader

I believe (maybe just hope) this is a sign of N.Korea's impending release from communist China's control. Never believed sanctions was just about US inequality but also N. Korea

edit on 15-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

and sufi

Everything really lined up on the FULL HOUSE theory.

sufi, how does Q1046 MBSC pointed out fit in the new decode method?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dang, he passed by me twice.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if that's all NK, or other locations strewn in.

Wow...is that their Air Force? And what, one boat navy? LoL

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
8kun.net Update:

I don't know this Patriot7 on twit so not sure of the reliability.

CM mentioned having extra backup systems to help prevent another deplatforming.

Patriot7
‏ @QStormPatriot
Replying to @QAnonNotables

Reposting this here,,,Code Monkey was gracious enough to answer some questions i asked. Thank you @CodeMonkeyZ
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Nice.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Y'all need to check this ATS thread out

A lot of info about Italy and US Dem players. The photos and some commentary has been posted on our thread but this is much more than was uncovered here.

Esentially it is about this twitter link by Greg Rubini but I would rather you go to the thread and give stars and flags.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Uh oh. Trouble in Dem ranks.

Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Tlaib reportedly will endorse Bernie Sanders

www.foxnews.com...

Squat Cobblers are rocking the boat. DNC clearly wants Warren. Now these mental giants throw their weight behind Bernie. This is beginning to get really fun.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Drdge poll with over 66k responses so far have fake news hating Gabbard in the debate poll lead with 39%.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Not likely related, but part of a new trend.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Damn, another one!? Disturbing new trend. Gotta be a common connection with some of the 9.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Damn, another one!? Disturbing new trend. Gotta be a common connection with some of the 9.

Found this denoting deep changes, with connections also > www.msn.com... r-attaching-a-wing-from-a-dead-lookalike/ar-AAIPlej?ocid=spartanntp

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
FISA Court Ruled that FBI Improperly Used NSA Surveillance Data to Snoop on Americans

According to a new declassified ruling from the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), FBI personnel systematically abused National Security Agency (NSA) mass surveillance data in both 2017 and 2018. The 138-page ruling, which dates back to October 2018, was only unsealed 12 months later in October 2019. It offers a rare look at how the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has been abusing the constitutional privacy rights of U.S. citizens with alarming regularity. The court ruling is also a stinging rebuke to the FBI’s overreach of its ability to search surveillance intelligence databases.

In 2017 alone, the FBI conducted over 3.1 million searches of surveillance data, compared to just 7,500 combined searches by the CIA and NSA.

That is what makes the uncovered FBI abuses so troubling from a privacy perspective. Over the past two years (and perhaps even longer), the FBI was essentially able to go on “fishing expeditions” to check out the emails or other online communications of U.S. citizens without getting a warrant in the first place.

As might be expected, the FBI has agreed to reform its procedures and to eliminate unconstitutional data queries. That’s a good first start, but with Section 702 of FISA still in effect until 2024 (when it will be reviewed again), it’s quite likely that the intelligence agencies will simply find new workarounds to the system.

Reminds me of 'Eagle Eye', nobody goes to jail, kill one program and immediately start a new one doing the same damn thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Tlaib reportedly will endorse Bernie Sanders

By this point, even Nancy is thinking ...

DO IT Q!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

internet-map.net...-128.3974151611328-70.00679779052734

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Ready for the storm?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
IG Horowitz's FISA (and other goodies) report delayed due to intra-agency "food fight" over what content must be classified.

Source: www.bizpacreview.com...

On the bright side, A.G. Barr said he will have final say in what is redacted.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join