It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Have been wanting to say this for a while now.

At this point I don't believe Trump is the actual target; rather someone standing in the way of the target.

The FISA report is coming out by the end of the week and Dems know there is nothing they can do to prevent it.

AG Barr is hot on the trail of those who actually participated in the beginning and in various countries. And Barr and Durham seem to be turning over every international stone.

They have to get rid of Trump to get rid of Barr and Durham. Course Pence stands in the way...or does he? Do they have something on Pence that would make him comply with the Dems? Or something they could force him to resign?

Pelosi would become president and fire Barr and demand all investigations stop including Durham.

The Dems can do that with media protection.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Revisiting his alter ego twit account may yield some clues.

Yeah...good ole Reinhold Niebuhr.

That's what I mean about people like Comey. Reading that twit account before everybody caught on that it was J.C., you see some less than puritanical thoughts expressed, a bit of vulgar undertones and innuendo.

As J.C., he makes sure his "righteousness" is on full display and his moral pontificating is abundant. He likes to quote so-called intellectuals, philosophers, respected leaders, etc. The pics he posts are always full of books and artifacts and awards of his distinguished (in his mind) career.

I have known people like this. Two faces. One is hidden in the shadows, the other is for public consumption.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Coming Next Week...CNN EXPOSED...Brian Stelter and others in the crosshairs.

James O'Keefe
‏@JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next @Project_Veritas #BeBrave insider is from within @CNN.

twitter.com...

Project Veritas is proof that real journalism isn't dead.

FYI: Employee "sting" video exposes CNN scumbags. Released Monday 10/14/2019 @ 12noon (ET)

Preview Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Huh, good info, thanks for that one. Damn, that was a nice payout. I wonder what he was privy to while at Lockheed.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’m more intrigued with “pipe dreaming”.

Traditionally, pipe dreams are the hallucinations from smoking opium in dens. But there are oil pipes and gas pipes too...so there's that...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I think he's trying to tell us something in a cryptic way. I made a comment on his last ones about him singing I'm going to see the King/soon you're going to see the King.

He mentioned angels in the last vid and in this one. Last one he said Angels were telling him to go to Simi Valley. Now Angels are coming to take him home.

He's at an airport. Is he heading home now from Cali?

In all three vids he emphasizes to follow him. Maybe more than just following on YT?

I mentioned that in the last one he said where he was going. Simi Valley to Santa Barbara to San Francisco. I mentioned the connections of these areas to Vandenberg AFB and Silicone Valley.

Is he done setting up for the launch of 8kun? I'm getting the password login page now. Before it was just 404.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

With HK big in the news and having been initially established as an opium trade piss stop, divvy point, there are deep connections going back generations, particularly in the UK.
Royals and high born undoubtedly can be documented as to being involved in the most seedy undersides of all aspects of smuggling imaginable. Human and otherwise.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

And not to mention, this wierd, disjointed, action-figure man is orange. WTH?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

$6 million for one year is a lot. But at least Comey worked at Lockheed as an attorney for the $$$. Hunter Biden got millions from the Ukraine company for doing absolutely nothing, but casting a vote here and there.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

He might be trying to gain some support knowing soon as 8kun goes live it will be DEFCON 1 status.

According to a DM from @CodeMonkeyZ the board owners started testing earlier today.

So, maybe 8kun will go live on the 17th.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Have been wanting to say this for a while now.

At this point I don't believe Trump is the actual target; rather someone standing in the way of the target.

The FISA report is coming out by the end of the week and Dems know there is nothing they can do to prevent it.

AG Barr is hot on the trail of those who actually participated in the beginning and in various countries. And Barr and Durham seem to be turning over every international stone.

They have to get rid of Trump to get rid of Barr and Durham. Course Pence stands in the way...or does he? Do they have something on Pence that would make him comply with the Dems? Or something they could force him to resign?

Pelosi would become president and fire Barr and demand all investigations stop including Durham.

The Dems can do that with media protection.

I could be wrong but I believe Schiff and Pence co-sponsored a bill or two together. Not that it means too much, but Schiff has a reoublican family history, and I don't like Pence lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ready with a minutes notice...
RevolutionQ

This is my family, and this is my GreatGx Grandfather's flag.

I stand alongside this flag as he did. Ready at a minutes notice.

edit on 13-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

"Pipe" is also a telecoms term, so "Pipedreaming" could mean sending Jason Bourne DeepDream commands out over the web to awaken/program MK Ultra operatives?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Guys, catch up on GP's latest Tweets, please.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Interesting logo symbol.

Wheel of Time Has the Chance to Bring High Fantasy Out of England

Based on Robert Jordan's best selling fantasy book series.

image source

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This could all be a round-robbin cryptic discussion of the Star Wars project.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think the Tarmac Meeting will prove to be pivotal in the course of events from 2016.

Q had a few references to it and [LL] if anyone has any thought about it. I was thinking it had something to do with the reason Comey "re-opened" the HRC investigation, but didn't dive into it. The sequence of events tends to indicate something afoot.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Don't forget HSBC

All these acronyms! Here's another instance of Joe Biden being bought. (Accepting bribes) This time by MBNA...whatever that stands for.

Tweet from Donald Trump Jr.: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This is why Trump validated the POTUS TXT option.

edit on 14-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Interesting logo symbol.

Wheel of Time Has the Chance to Bring High Fantasy Out of England

Based on Robert Jordan's best selling fantasy book series.

image source

Interesting symbol.

First made me think of Mick Mouse
Then the wheel made me think of the Rotary Club

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join