It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Er...orange man bad?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Did not see this here yet or I miss it

Look who reported for duty today! Quality book, very well done.
Thanks for all you have done; Thanks for all you are doing; and thanks in advance for what you will do. We’ll begin the read tomorrow!
Ready with a minutes notice...
RevolutionQ

www.facebook.com...

edit on 13-10-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
O nly U.S. school founded by Masons named to National Register

Founded by the Charter Oak Lodge No. 58 of Free and Accepted Masons, the New England Masonic Charitable Institute is the only school in the United States known to have been run by the Masons.

Well, isn't that special.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm not the only one that thinks the JC Star Wars tweet was strange. I haven't read this guy's tweets in a long time, but came across this one by chance today and, looky here: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Someone in the comments asked if that was a threat from Comey towards POTUS' grandchildren. Good question. Yikes.

ETA: what in the world is up with Jim Watkins? Lol. I think he's awesome of course, but he speaks as if he is on some hard drugs.
edit on 13-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I'm not the only one that thinks the JC Star Wars tweet was strange. I haven't read this guy's tweets in a long time, but came across this one by chance today and, looky here: twitter.com...

@ivanka

Godson = Godfather? Godfather III?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Opium

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

It's funny...Supporters of @Johnheretohelp think Comey's 'Star Wars' Tweet was a reference to Darth Vader and a death threat to John who's been called Darth Vader because of his breathing issues due to torture.

Santa Surfing
‏@SantaSurfing

Some are thinking Comey's tweet is directed as a threat to John. BC of John's heavy breathing (caused by the torture he got from these jerks) he calls it his Darth Vader breathing. Thank you for sharing. Please pray for John!

2:45 PM - 13 Oct 2019

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I don't have a clue about Jim Watkins. His speech pattern is distracting. I'm not sure it's natural. Information on the guy is sparse. Don't really know what to think, especially as regards the Q drops. Q said that board was chosen for a reason, so.....???

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wasn't the author of that book mysteriously suicided, about 2 weeks ago?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I know a few guys in Vegas that are nearly identical to Jim, I # you not. They come off as bat # crazy potheads but once you get to know them and their background, WoW! The lights start beaming.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Q said that board was chosen for a reason, so.....???

It is strange that respectable Q chose one of the most vulgar, undisciplined forums, to post his important messages.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
No, Mr President – how the FBI bosses the White House
(article is from 7 years ago)

The man who was then the acting attorney general, James Comey, later described what Mueller had heard from Bush: "If we don't do this, people will die."

"You can all supply your own 'this'," Comey said. "'If we don't collect this type of information' or 'If we don't use this technique' or 'If we don't extend this authority.' It is extraordinarily difficult to be the attorney standing in front of the freight train that is the need for this," Comey said. "It takes far more than a sharp legal mind to say 'no' when it matters most. It takes moral character. It takes an ability to see the future. It takes an appreciation of the damage that will flow from an unjustified 'yes'. It takes an understanding that, in the long run, intelligence under law is the only sustainable intelligence in this country."

James Comey Quotes

Revisiting his alter ego twit account may yield some clues. 🤔

Remember this scene? "A safe place"
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Did not know Comey had worked for Lockheed. 🤔

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Medical mannequin construction and moulange art are quite sophisticated industries these days.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Someone in the comments asked if that was a threat from Comey towards POTUS' grandchildren. Good question. Yikes.

ETA: what in the world is up with Jim Watkins? Lol. I think he's awesome of course, but he speaks as if he is on some hard drugs.

Supposedly, he has Asperger's. Whatever. He should dive back underground because the more exposure he gets the worse we all look.

There's been a bit of worshipping the guy in these threads. Frankly, when I read it I want to barf.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Those are my 7-year-old godson’s Star Wars toys. We promised not to take them down. And they are awesome anyway.
7:57 AM - 13 Oct 2019

EU Car Attack Stringer
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
14 Feb 2018 - 6:59:04 PM
WARNING_EU_
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72
STRIKE_PACKAGE_B-7V
WARNING_UK_IMM_CHATTER_
XRAY_7
Q, DELTA

Kim Jung-un Playing his Role
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
11 Jun 2018 - 11:26:18 AM

No. 72
Where was Kim tonight?
How was this known?
You are watching a 'plan' being set in motion.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Disinformation is Real
Anonymous
4 Nov 2017 - 7:44:06 PM

Very smart, Anon.
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)...
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

qmap.pub...

Seattle and 747's...72..

72!

edit on 13-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

Mahan Air:

Mahan Air mahan.aero Mahan Airlines, operating under the name Mahan Air is a privately-owned Iranian airline based in Tehran, Iran. It operates scheduled domestic services and international flights to the Far East, Middle East, Central Asia, and Europe. Its main home bases are Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport and Mehrabad International Airport.Wikipedia

edit on 13-10-2019 by Sabrechucker because: FF

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q said that board was chosen for a reason, so.....???

It is strange that respectable Q chose one of the most vulgar, undisciplined forums, to post his important messages.

Star for that. Right on. 👍

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

First heard this on Hannity radio show about a year ago.

In 2005, Comey left law enforcement for the defense industry, joining money-in-politics powerhouse Lockheed Martin. As senior vice president and general counsel he earned more than $6 million in compensation in his last full year with the company.
www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't forget HSBC

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join