It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

MBNA - Maryland Bank North America

Some interesting info on their wikipedia page:

MBNA Corporation was a bank holding company and parent company of wholly owned subsidiary MBNA America Bank, N.A., headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, prior to being acquired by Bank of America in 2006. In December 2016, UK-based Lloyds Banking Group purchased MBNA from Bank of America for £1.9 billion. It was the world's largest independent credit card issuer, specializing in affinity cards.

Historically, many MBNA executives were former employees of the FBI.

On June 30, 2005, MBNA announced that it was being acquired by Bank of America for stock and cash totaling more than $35 billion, and the deal was closed on January 1, 2006. The acquisition resulted in MBNA being renamed to "Bank of America Card Services" while still based in Delaware.

So MBNA was bought for $35 billion and then sold 10 years later for 2.3 billion?

MBNA

On a personal note, I remember MNBA as a college student in the early 90s. They were one of the banks spam mailing - you are instantly approved for a 0% credit cards for 6 months (that would balloon to 19-24% after the grace period).

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Coming Next Week...CNN EXPOSED...Brian Stelter and others in the crosshairs.

James O'Keefe
‏@JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next @Project_Veritas #BeBrave insider is from within @CNN.

twitter.com...

Project Veritas is proof that real journalism isn't dead.

FYI: Employee "sting" video exposes CNN scumbags. Released Monday 10/14/2019 @ 12noon (ET)

Preview Clip: twitter.com...

To counteract the PV Sting Video, CNN and all Liberal Media are now focusing on "how horrible" this video put together by a Trump supporter is.

Trump Physically Kills All Liberal MSM: twitter.com...

It looks just like one of the Action Hero movies to me. Like Rambo, Denzel, Ironman, etc.. I don't see why the liberal Mainstream Media is so bent out of shape by this clip. Perhaps they feel GUILTY, and also want to overshadow the Project Veritas #ExposeCNN Sting, being revealed Monday.
edit on 10/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Coming Next Week...CNN EXPOSED...Brian Stelter and others in the crosshairs.

James O'Keefe
‏@JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: I just walked off the stage in Washington DC where I announced that our next @Project_Veritas #BeBrave insider is from within @CNN.

twitter.com...

Project Veritas is proof that real journalism isn't dead.

FYI: Employee "sting" video exposes CNN scumbags. Released Monday 10/14/2019 @ 12noon (ET)

Preview Clip: twitter.com...

To counteract the PV Sting Video, CNN and all Liberal Media are now focusing on "how horrible" this video put together by a Trump supporter is.

Trump Physically Kills All Liberal MSM: twitter.com...

It looks just like one of the Action Hero movies to me. Like Rambo, Denzel, Ironman, etc.. I don't see why the liberal Mainstream Media is so bent out of shape by this clip. Perhaps they feel GUILTY, and also want to overshadow the Project Veritas #ExposeCNN Sting, being revealed Monday.

Well..they're probably upset for the same reason the right gets upset everytime Trump is given the same treatment. Kathy Griffin, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, and countless others depicting and/or wishing violence against Trump. It's not one sided and shouldn't be treated as such by either left or right.
edit on 10/14/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Kung is king in swedish.

7kun da 4gottn king - inf8nitly funny... ¿

The Kundalini Kings: Masonic Symbolism In French Royal Art & Architecture

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

It looks just like one of the Action Hero movies to me. Like Rambo, Denzel, Ironman, etc..

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Great scene in a great movie.

BTW. Movie chosen is very much on topic.

P

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Thank-you for explaining what "MBNA" stands for, and what their poor lending practices did to their bottom line.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog re Xi Jinping quote

Pipe dreaming
Opium wars
Fentanyl

Shattered bones:

One side effect that is often overlooked but increasing in frequency is the effect opioids have on the musculoskeletal system. More specifically, opioids are being recognized as a risk factor for bone loss in patients who take them chronically. Bone loss initially is a silent process, making it less likely that physicians will consider it in evaluating patients on opioids. Bone loss over time, however, can cause a significant increase in the risk of osteoporosis and fractures,
Opioi d-induced Osteoporosis

edit on 14-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You have a PM.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
As usual, I'm a bit late to the party and have to back track a little.

In regard to the three videos JW posted on YT and was linked here a few pages back. I mentioned earlier that he continually stated to follow him. I know this is very much a request to follow him on YT. But, as everything has multiple meanings these days I decided to run with it and see if he was being literal as well. I won't re-link the vids as they can be found around pages ~65 or so and can also be found on his YT channel.

In Vid #1, "Simi Valley", he is leaving the Abbott (Telfair Building) located at 13150 Telfair Ave., Sylmar, CA, and heading South on Telfair to Base Camp Rd.

Abbott building, as far as a general search shows, is open warehouse space, St Jude Medical, Abbott Labs, and Pan Pacific Designs. No reason was given for visiting this location in the vid.

He discusses that Angels have told him to go to the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley. At the beginning of the vid he is listening to Rush – The Temples of Syrinx on their 2112 album (mirror reference?). He also sings "soon and very soon you're going to see the King".

He states that he will be heading up the 101 to a hotel in San Luis Obispo and then to San Francisco.

In vid #2, "Fire in the Mountains", he is just south of the first vid, only about 2 miles, near Mariscos Guayabitos Restaurant. Again he mentions Angels and sings "call me Angel", and again "soon you're going to see the King".

In vid #3, "Baristas take note", he is at the Sky Kitchen Restaurant on 620 Airport Way, San Carlos, CA, San Carlos airport. Here he sings "coming forth to carry me home". I assume it's from this location he is catching a flight home.

Here is a map with the route he took and some interesting points of interest along the way. May be something, may be nothing. No stone un-turned my friends.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You're welcome... but could this be where the tweet crumbs are taking us:

(1) Hunter Biden was an executive at MNBA until 2001. He continued on as a paid consultant with MNBA for another 5 years (2001-2006).

(2) MBNA employees have poured more than $200,000 into Biden's Senate campaigns over the past two decades, making donors working for the credit card company the senator's largest source of campaign money.

(3) Senator Biden helped forge a bipartisan compromise on the measure, which became law in March 2005. It was promoted by the credit card industry and opposed by consumer groups.

(4) In June 2005, BOA catches Wall Street off-guard by announcing plans to buy MBNA at a 31% premium. MBNA stock jumps 25% on the news. The deal closed on Jan 1, 2006.

Bank of America buys MBNA

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I noticed he made a point of showing us the SKY KITCHEN Restaurant in his latest video.

Could he have also been standing in front of that plane with tail number 71852W as a hint?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Very possible. He was trying to get something behind him on the other side of the fence into the shot.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

I noticed he made a point of showing us the SKY KITCHEN Restaurant in his latest video.

Could he have also been standing in front of that plane with tail number 71852W as a hint?

Aircraft belongs to Korey Cronquist. Snowmobile guy out of Alaska.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Ha. Trump is basically calling the Neocons and Warhawks out by daring/begging them to have Congress Officially Declare War in Syria. Like they really should when we put US Soldiers in harms way.

Let's see all the tough talking Congress people do that...........

Now the facts appear that Turkey was going in and DJT is obligated by NATO treaty to get out of their way. He has been doing things that end up being right when they look probably a wrong idea sometimes right out of the gate.

The war pigs need calling out. I'm a veteran but do see that a fine line exists with the term war and how our gov is supposed to act, is being crossed at will while my fellow veterans are put in harms way. I was in a NG Mash unit while in College and met the real hero's.
Yes, many of them are peeved right now at DJT from the ones I am around now in civilian life. They think we are not going to protect the Kurd's and anything else is shameful.

I don't agree with them that we will stop their aid because this is more about pulling back to get out of the Turks way. Truly, we will continue to supply the Kurd's as we have been since Daddy Bush. Surely we will come to their aid. The issue for the Kurds is that they have been terrorists to the other ME states. I think there are innocents hiding in the hills just wanting to live peacefully. We probably need to expatriate them to America or elsewhere safe. They have paid a heavy toll since WWII.
edit on 14-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Alright, I've finished my homework from sufi. sufi pointed out Q2549

D5 drops 1st - last.
Content & Dates.
Huber drops 1st - last.
Content & Dates.

I took all D5 drops and all Huber drops.

D5 - total 16 drops
Huber - total 70 drops

Maintaining the main theme of 5x5 and comparing side by side I aligned the D5 drops first in a row of 5 then Huber drops next to D5 in a row of 5. This produced a total of 14 rows (1+4=5). This also allowed the D5 drops to fit in to three rows of 5 with a remainder of 1. This produced a set of:

5 x 5
x
x

I noticed that Keystone in simple gematria is key = 41, and stone = 73. 4+1=5 / 7+3=10 = 5x5: 5x5x5

I ordered the Huber drops from first to last in rows of 5.
I ordered the D5 drops from first to last in rows of 5.
This gave the first drop as "Stay the course and trust the plan".
This gave each 4th row of D5 drops a one side shift due to the remainder. At the end of 14 rows, with Huber drops all laid out and side by side with corresponding D5 drops, we are left with 10 D5 drops that had not been reused for that round. That is again 5x5.
Since each set is a row of 5 I assigned the first remaining 5 D5 drops to the D5 set and the second remaining 5 D5 drops to the Huber set.
I considered that due to the offset shift this could have produced a key in the normal sense of cryptography, where the key is hidden within the text.
With this in mind I figured Key = Keystone, and as we all have been discussing for a while, the Keystone is at the top of the doorway. So, I placed these 10 D5 drops at the top of the sets. This gives the very first drop as, again, "Stay the course and trust the plan".

Now we have a 5x5 ordered set of D5 and Huber drops with a Keystone of 10 drops set at the top.

I am going to play with this and see what comes up.

I am including the link to Dropbox with the Excel spreadsheet for everyone to play with. I cannot seem to get it to share the file without requiring you to sign in. If there is a solution, or you would like me to e-mail the spreadsheet directly to you, let me know.

D5 Huber 5x5x5

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A thought on Jim Watkins angel remarks with planes in background:

Secret Service code name

U.S. Secret Service codenames are not only given to people, they are often given to places, locations and even objects, such as aircraft like Air Force One, and vehicles such as the Presidential State Car.

Air Force One – Angel or Cowpuncher

His angel reference seems multi layered to me but I think AF1 = Angel might be part of it.

Baristas... covfefe?

Angel Has Fallen (2019)

Mike Banning is framed for the attempted assassination of the President and must evade his own agency and the FBI as he tries to uncover the real threat.

In the context of the Secret Service, Angel is the codename used for agents. 
link

"The Angel": Secret Mossad Spy, or Cunning Double-agent?
edit on 14-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thank you for making that crystal.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Between Catch & Kill (Farrow) and this expose video; CNN in for a tough stretch. POTUS Trump will be merciless.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Fake new at it again
Compare to 2 picture
Which one is fake LOL

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 14-10-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join