It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Trillium

Oh wow Pelosis son playing mouthpiece for energy technology company participating in and competing for the X prize.
No wonder she's so rich

Ya Popcorn ready
Enjoy The Show

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't know about y'all, but this hearing is absolutely hilarious and they're getting destroyed.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
In other news RBG is sick again and missed SC arguments again.

Calling on LanceCorvette for a legal perspective;

Are there any events that could postpone the impeachment hearings? Are they allowed to postpone for any reason?

First, they aren't "impeachment hearings". There's been no Articles of Impeachment passed by the House. These are "show" hearings, that they're calling an "inquiry" to determine whether or not to vote on Articles. They haven't even voted whether to hold these "inquiry" hearings, so really they're just publicly televised committee hearings at this point.

Direct to your question: the House, and in this case, I think it's the Intelligence Comittee of the house, makes its own rules of procedure, including scheduling. They can postpone or not based on the whims of the Committee chairman. If there's more rules in place than that, you'd have to look at the House rules of order.

Politically, not legally, they want to both drag this out in the media to get as much slurring of the President, for the longest period of time, that they can; while at the same time, they have to conclude before Congress adjourns for this session - once a new Congress is sworn in, they'd have to start over with the new House members.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
What's truly
amazing to me is how Schiff thinks he's this amazing genius with a rock-solid case, while in reality he's a low-grade idiot whose star witnesses have essentially admitted this is just a quibble over not agreeing with Trump's foreign policy.

Edit: It's like watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner.
edit on 13-11-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#3590

Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in

eric CIArmella

"C" = CIArmella?

before = parading in front of...?

"D" = Democrats?

Or

CIArmella Before DECLAS or D5?

Cranky, look at this "format".

In today's drop #3590, Q posts this:

Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert

Q is telling us who the spy is (initials) and then tells us to re-read the drops re EC. That takes us here:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6e0a05 No.3978190 πŸ“
Nov 20 2018 21:42:33 (EST)

thehill.com...πŸ“
[D]ec 5
D5
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
Panic in DC.
Q

Look at the way ec is positioned between [D] 5

America is no longer for sale. It is all being exposed. Follow the family indeed!!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Oh by the way guys the White House released a statement before the show trial today that they would be simultaneously posting fact-checking in real time concurrently with the testimonies.

Guess who was posting during the testimony?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The β€˜Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ Meme Has Gone Mainstream

A candidate who called himself Epsteindidntkillhimself Webber attempts to file to be listed on the New Hampshire primary ballot. 🀣

All the world is a stage. We're just watching dress Re-Hears-als. 🀑

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Slipping this in here for future reference.

Alexandra Chalupa is a superdelegate .en.wikipedia.org...

(Alexandra Chalupa DC DNC member)
edit on 13-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Q3592

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
13 Nov 2019 - 2:04:59 PM
www.washingtontimes.com...πŸ“
Follow the family.
Q

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#3590

Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in

eric CIArmella

"C" = CIArmella?

before = parading in front of...?

"D" = Democrats?

Or

CIArmella Before DECLAS or D5?

Cranky, look at this "format".

In today's drop #3590, Q posts this:

Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert

Q is telling us who the spy is (initials) and then tells us to re-read the drops re EC. That takes us here:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6e0a05 No.3978190 πŸ“
Nov 20 2018 21:42:33 (EST)

thehill.com...πŸ“
[D]ec 5
D5
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.
www.youtube.com...πŸ“
Panic in DC.
Q

Look at the way ec is positioned between [D] 5

America is no longer for sale. It is all being exposed. Follow the family indeed!!

Great Catch QOS!

Q Echoes this phrase:
"Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing."

Suggesting the process has begun - which process of course...

Now separating this out...

[D]ec 5
D5

[D] can be missing letter (showing in a DJT tweet). Or the real target.

"ec" in lower case might suggest Eric was the white hat plant? Or that he was/is not the target at all but leads to the target?

Though I'd lean this way: [D] and 5 are separated by "ec" with "ec" removed then comes D5.

That gives us (e)c before D(5) or C before D.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
New Q Drop

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
13 Nov 2019 - 2:04:59 PM
www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow the family.
Q

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Next HOT spot.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: imthegoat
In other news RBG is sick again and missed SC arguments again.

Calling on LanceCorvette for a legal perspective;

Are there any events that could postpone the impeachment hearings? Are they allowed to postpone for any reason?

First, they aren't "impeachment hearings". There's been no Articles of Impeachment passed by the House. These are "show" hearings, that they're calling an "inquiry" to determine whether or not to vote on Articles. They haven't even voted whether to hold these "inquiry" hearings, so really they're just publicly televised committee hearings at this point.

Direct to your question: the House, and in this case, I think it's the Intelligence Comittee of the house, makes its own rules of procedure, including scheduling. They can postpone or not based on the whims of the Committee chairman. If there's more rules in place than that, you'd have to look at the House rules of order.

Politically, not legally, they want to both drag this out in the media to get as much slurring of the President, for the longest period of time, that they can; while at the same time, they have to conclude before Congress adjourns for this session - once a new Congress is sworn in, they'd have to start over with the new House members.

Thanks for your response . I meant to say "impeachment inquiry hearings. I apologize for that.

As I told CWM dragging this out for as long as possible is in their best interest.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I understand and I'll just say that the evidence is out there.but In order to receive it, you have to let go of disbelief

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: imthegoat
What's truly
amazing to me is how Schiff thinks he's this amazing genius with a rock-solid case, while in reality he's a low-grade idiot whose star witnesses have essentially admitted this is just a quibble over not agreeing with Trump's foreign policy.

Edit: It's like watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch the Road Runner.

He has that same wide-eyed look to him when he says something he thinks is a "gotcha" moment like Pelosi does. It comes off as kind of creepy tbh.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The real Ukraine controversy: an activist U.S. embassy and its adherence to the Geneva Convention

johnsolomonreports.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just dropping that Ms Steffinak is awesome, clear, concise and ruthless.......πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆβ€

Also Jim is an absolute beast ❀❀ shredding them to bits.....

Cheers TheTaff

edit on 13112019 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

@markmeadows

Clip, listen carefully.

"...never does a CNN interview..."

CNN is awfully specific.

"I've seen church prayer change that are easier to understand."

It seems to me the prayer analogy not only does not fit, it was shoehorned in.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join