It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Not 5pm PST yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's there look !

His video is up now, End you were correct the full doc dump is not until 5 sorry guys jumped the shark
edit on 13112019 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Shark, jump, tool, Taff

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

more on Bain capital

Romney’s Bain Capital connected to Salvador death squads

When Romney was, in the early 1980s, spinning off Bain Capital from its parent company Bain and Company, he was told that he had to find new people to put up the initial capital. So he made a connection with some members of the elite “14 families” that have historically run El Salvador, many of whom were living in Miami at that time because of the civil war raging in their homeland. 

Early contributors of a total of $9 million to Bain’s startup were members of the de Sola, Poma, Dueñas and Salaverria families. The facilitator for this hookup seems to have been Panamanian-born banker Frank Kardonski, 

The money was channeled through shell companies and banks in Panama. This was in the early 1980s, when Panama was run by strongman Manuel Noriega, and when the Panamanian banking system was notorious for its secrecy and therefore its use for money laundering by drug traffickers and other criminals, including the CIA

Another Bain investor was Robert Maxwell, a corrupt British press lord who had deep ties to both the CIA and the Israeli Mossad, and after whose very suspicious drowning death was discovered to have been looting his employees’ pension fund. Another British financier who put up initial money for Bain Capital was Sir Jack Lyons, who later was convicted of unrelated corrupt practices.

peoplesworld.org

Bain Capital started with help of offshore investorsI

When Mitt Romney launched Bain Capital in 1984, he struggled at first to raise enough money for the untested venture. Old-money families like the Rothschilds turned down the young Boston consultant.

Most of the foreign investors’ money came through corporations registered in Panama, then known for tax advantages and unusual banking secrecy.

Records show the first investment in Bain Capital — $1.25 million in June 1984 — was in the name of Jean Overseas Ltd., registered in Panama by Marcel Elfen, a Swiss money manager. Later, the investment was doubled.

The Panamanian shell company apparently was a vehicle for Lyons, the British businessman and philanthropist. Lyons died in 2008.

Jack Lyons worked as an outside consultant for Bain & Co., but that ended when he and three others were charged in the Guinness Affair, a stock scandal that rocked Britain. Convicted of fraud in 1990, he was spared prison time due to his failing health, but was stripped of his knighthood.

la times
edit on 13-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Calling all car APB for Phase

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Oh Mitt, Mitt, Mitt. That "good boy" Morman persona is not going to protect you now, I'm afraid. You've been a naughty naughty boy. Methinks you will be taken to the "cleaners". Shame on you for mistreating your "dog".

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Tsk tsk.
. lol .
The Trap they set is amazing

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Not 5pm PST yet.

You were correct mate
His video is up now, End you were correct the full doc dump is not until 5 sorry guys jumped the shark

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
New Q Drop

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
13 Nov 2019 - 5:21:13 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Prepare.
For God & Country.
For Humanity.
We FIGHT!
Q

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've been real sick the last week and I finally have a little strength to sit here. Im way back on page 340 to start catching up. I see Q is posting again and last I saw it was going to a .us That is already down it appears? Can someone share with me the active link being used now? I would sure appreciate it. You can message me if you dot want t o drop it in here. Thanks so much

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
13 Nov 2019 - 5:21:13 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Prepare.
For God & Country.
For Humanity.
We FIGHT!
Q

Maybe seems Q meant to post the youtube link and not the onion link

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Hey guys, I've been real sick the last week and I finally have a little strength to sit here. Im way back on page 340 to start catching up. I see Q is posting again and last I saw it was going to a .us That is already down it appears? Can someone share with me the active link being used now? I would sure appreciate it. You can message me if you dot want t o drop it in here. Thanks so much

They show up here faster here

endchan.net...

Then the main

8kun.tw...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Mitt Romney's wife had blind trust invested in Goldman Sachs' sex trafficking fund

The wife of Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney had a blind trust invested in the Goldman Sachs' sex trafficking fund, it emerged today.

According to an August 2011 financial disclosure report by the Romneys, Ann Romney's blind trust had an investment valued between $15,001 and $50,000 in Goldman's GS Capital Partners III.

Goldman said on Sunday that GS Capital Partners III signed a deal last Friday to sell its 16 percent stake in Village Voice Media, which owns the website Backpage.com, back to management.

Critics argue that Backpage.com facilitates the trafficking of underage prostitutes and sex slaves, although others question that.

dailymail

follow the wives?
edit on 13-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Indicted by Federal Grand Jury in Nike Corruption Case

newsbreakinglive.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
    Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:32 PM
    link   
    Senate Trial will last 6 to 8 weeks.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Sanders, Warren, Booker, Harris have got to love that...not!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:32 PM
    link   

Indictments coming
    [2019]

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:33 PM
    link   
    I must be missing something. Wasn't Avenatti already indicted?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:34 PM
    link   

I was just about to post this. Good news. That effer needs to spend some time behind bars.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:35 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

Maybe the next Q thread will be "THE INDICTMENTS ARE FLOWING" thread!

(I sound like a broken record...but this time, it feels imminent. Especially after Barr's statements today.)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:36 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It appears that Adam Schiff is under federal investigation.

archive.is...

Embattled Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff is now the target of a federal investigation focused on the Congressman’s more-than-frequent trips to Ed Buck’s ‘drug house,’ according to a Clinton Whistleblower and insider.

Buck is a high-profile, millionaire Democratic benefactor who has contributed and bundled large amounts of cash to Democrats including Schiff, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris and the list goes on and on. Buck was arrested last month after a nearly-dead man escaped from Buck’s home after Buck allegedly plied him with meth.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

Any day now LOL.

Since 2017

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join