It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Starfall

“I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood.

Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from a tree shaken by a strong wind. The sky was rolled up like a scroll, and all of the mountains and islands were moved from their places.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭6:12-14‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Something will bring those fragile satellite all down. Major Solar flair?

As they start to fall and impact earth, Governments will have to protect their people.

In order to stop these bigger satellites from falling they will nuke all the existing satellites, vaporizing them before they fall.

The effects of the explosion will temporarily halt the earths rotation or tilt, causing a massive earthquake.

And then we have a Mad Max world.....Something to look forward too.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Starfall

“I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood.

Then the stars of the sky fell to the earth like green figs falling from a tree shaken by a strong wind. The sky was rolled up like a scroll, and all of the mountains and islands were moved from their places.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭6:12-14‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Something will bring those fragile satellite all down. Major Solar flair?

As they start to fall and impact earth, Governments will have to protect their people.

In order to stop these bigger satellites from falling they will nuke all the existing satellites, vaporizing them before they fall.

The effects of the explosion will temporarily halt the earths rotation or tilt, causing a massive earthquake.

And then we have a Mad Max world.....Something to look forward too.

Mmm, should be "sack cloth". To me it is describing the entire crust of the earth shifting.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
New Q Drop

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
13 Nov 2019 - 11:54:51 AM
www.grassley.senate.gov...📁
Read carefully.
Re-read carefully.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in common?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
Hint: Energy
Coincidence?
When [GS] calls, D's always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In other news RBG is sick again and missed SC arguments again.

Calling on LanceCorvette for a legal perspective;

Are there any events that could postpone the impeachment hearings? Are they allowed to postpone for any reason?

edit on 11/13/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@CPL

'I'm on a mission to testify': Dem Ukraine activist eager for impeachment cameo

"I'm on a mission to testify," said Alexandra Chalupa

“It’s clear Republicans are gaslighting the public by putting me on their list of witnesses,” she said. “It’s a bluff meant to smear and distract from Donald Trump’s impeachable offenses. I’m the last person Republicans want to testify publicly. My testimony would be especially damaging to Donald Trump, Paul Manafort and Vladimir Putin. The GOP knows this.”

The jokes just keep writing themselves folks.

LMAO! Isn't Avenatti under indictment for defrauding his clients? How big of an idiot do you need to be to actually hire this man?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sufi, cranky, could "SA" in the Q drops pertain to "Security Assistance?" Security funds > pockets > figurative "wonderland"?

Just spitballing as most are with all of this.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Postponing wouldn't be good since Congress is only in session 12 more days (off and on) this year. They want to take a full-house impeachment vote ASAP.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Postponing wouldn't be good since Congress is only in session 12 more days (off and on) this year. They want to take a full-house impeachment vote ASAP.

Depends on how you look at it. If nothing comes of this, as nothing has thus far, why wouldnt they postpone to buy time? From a strategical standpoint, prolonging this as long as they can would be in their benefit.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The Senators running for President do not want this delayed. A Senate trial in Jan/Feb would ruin their campaigning, because they'd have to be present every day. It's mandatory.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

schools are nothing but government run indoctrination centers..bootcamps for the matrix

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Recap THREAD of Impeachment hearings so far today:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Has minority questioning started?

Urgent before I report some weird #
edit on Wed Nov 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Cheers and Have a Nice Day Now,

PS Looked up - under Meaning of Baby's Names, For ie - www.thinkbabynames.com...

1. Ciara
followed by
2.Mella

Both have the same meaning

Funny ole world eh ?
CHESS Board - for instance.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Could Q's [93 dk] or whatever stand for "days known?" Identity if the whistleblower?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Not just yet. Few minutes I believe. Starting now.

edit on Wed Nov 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Starts in a minute...they are sitting back down now.
edit on Wed Nov 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
So why are these opening statements giving a basic history rundown of Ukraine vs Russia conflict? I fail to see how this is pertinent to impeachment of Trump. Seems more like they're attempting to tug on heart strings. Zero understanding why anyone should care.

Has anything been mentioned yet, about the direct involvement of Soros and the leaked conversation between Victoria Nuland and our Ambassador to Ukraine, during the Ukrainian uprising, to tune of 5 billion dollars? At that time, Ukraine had a Russia friendly President, and we (the US) were directly involved in fomenting that revolution, to install someone else.

I also recall, that it was found that the snipers in the rioting, were targeting both police and protesters, and forensics showed same ballistics for both sides. I was quite frustrated at the time, that I could not get much interest from people, over it, even though it seemed to me that the US was toppling a foreign government.

ETA: Nuland actually names Biden in this call, which was in 2014, I think.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Enderdog because: To add a fact

edit on 13-11-2019 by Enderdog because: The petrodollar is dead.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: S.C. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg misses oral arguments.
twitter.com...

They're saying it's a stomach bug.

If Ginsburg dies suddenly, I wholly expect Dems to panic and introduce articles of impeachment immediately. Possibly even the same day.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The "Cloud" up in Space. TLD .space

new topics

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join