It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What's the best way to get this "evidence" from Ukraine introduced into the Impeachment inquiry?

pjmedia.com...

Rudy went to Ukraine and brought it back to the USA. Several Democrat talking points would be obliterated.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Trillium

Anonymous sources?

Tsk, tsk.

Ho like the second hand Whistleblower
phone call

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know that's from April, right?
You know that was the plan to get rid of Yovanovitch, right?

You know that there is not a bit of truth in it. Right?
edit on 11/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The IG knows who the whistleblower is. The whistleblower followed proper procedures, used legal channels. The whistleblower's claims have been substantiated.

edit on 11/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The IG knows who the whistleblower is. The whistleblower followed proper procedures, used legal channels. The whistleblower's claims have been substantiated.

substantiated Boy your funny tonight
Let see what the first call had to say

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

She was a victim of "a political hit job" but I'm not sure what to believe involving foreign politics, especially anything connected to Ukraine. She was recalled back in May and received harsh criticism from Rudy Giuliani and several journalists.

I think Rudy went to the Ukraine to collect intel but also to bury some of it.

A transc ript of Yovanovitch's full testimony was released to the public on November 5, 2019.

Haven't read through it yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
1. Right
2. ?
3. Wrong

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You got 1 out of three.

Not bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

1) Another POST ERROR?:

a) corrupt, compromised, coward & congenital liar
(adj - adj - n - adj)

Should it be "cowardly" instead of "coward" ? missing (LY)

b) showtrial (space)

c) doemocrat (O)

Does this mean anything? = LY O

2) ELLIPSIS :

Post 1 = 0 + 5 = 5
Post 2 = 4 + 3 = 7
Post 3 = 4 + 0 = 4

Q574 Voting Machine Fraud Fake Photo
22 Jan 2018 - 7:31:32 AM

This was a Q post of an email to Podesta that was posted and then "deleted" from the internet.

Some believe this was done to prove that despite the best efforts of online censors, nothing is really gone once it has touched the internet, as there is a growing number of eyes watching, archiving and re-distributing.

Voter Fraud = Kentucky Governor election?

3) TIMESTAMPS
Q1033 What fell from space? Retaliation? posted on Apr 6, 2018

Apr 2, 2018 = Tiangong-1 crash

Tiangong-1, or Heavenly Palace 1, was a symbol of China’s rise when it launched in 2011 and key part of the country’s ambitious space programme, which aims to place a permanent station in orbit by 2023.

It became apparent in 2016 that China had lost control of the craft, which had stopped functioning and was no longer responding to ground control.

In December 2017, China alerted the United Nations that Tiangong-1 would come down by late March 2018

China’s ambitions in space stand in contrast to the US, where policymakers are considering defunding the International Space Station (ISS) by 2024. If the ISS is retired, China could be the only country keeping people in orbit.

Tiangong-1 crash: Chinese space station comes down in Pacific Ocean

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

But don't worry. SPACEFORCE is coming

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is going to be a fun 11 months.

Dems are 0 for at least 7 attempts to bring down POTUS.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Is Iran resolved yet? Time to move the goalposts another year I suppose.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman

from my pov, everything imaginable is real and is capable of manifesting into physical reality through focus and intention. Because imagination is simply another dimension, in a higher vibratory state, that exists within this realm. The human mind (or I should say, consciousness) is extremely powerful, it created this world. the idea of 'fiction ' has been sold to us. The possibilities of human creation are limitless. The only limitations you have are your own self doubts and limiting beliefs. When all is said and done, many people will have to work on eliminating those blockages in order to reactivate their dormant DNA strands

I am certainly not saying what you think about those fantastic concepts is not possible. I am saying I have no solid proof of any of that yet. We do have some data to connect the dots to your ideas.

My inner thoughts are that you are probably right. What I am about in my professional life is finding out what is what in our ambient air and I carry that anal pattern of documenting solid proof with me everywhere I go. I have to say it is likely that there never was a magical Santa Clause /s, but there is a great probability that ghosts are real. I believe our souls are real. Yet still, I have not seen a ghost that I am aware and that makes it a theory for me not a fact I can prove.

I am not discouraging your enthusiasm, I am wanting to see it for myself.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And you know this how?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The problem with the adults excoriating the children for the children's childish ways is that the adults have coddled the children by allowing these childish ideas to take hold, instead of teaching them how to become productive adults, which is their job as adults.

So the adults critize the children for acting like children, and do nothing to make sure they don't act like children.

Not me, I don't have kids and have nothing to do with this nonsense. But adults, generally speaking.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Well caught brewtiger!

1) Another anagram could be Y OL meaning "Y Online"?

2) More value add from the ellipsis to Q574!

3) Re Q1033 What fell from space? Retaliation?
I realise it referred to the Chinese craft last year but I wonder if it also refers to the "Meteor" that flashed across Missouri sky yesterday - could that have been a downed secret satellite? I've not heard of anyone finding the meteor in the ground yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Good morning, everyone.

Thanks Phage, I think we all needed a good laugh. I can't believe there was a time when I actually was curious about what this dude had to say on this site. Hard to believe this is even the same Phage that was posting here 10 years ago.

There are multiple problems with the whistleblower complaint. We know this is true because if it weren't they wouldn't have been falling all over themselves to "protect his identity." They were trying to hide the fact he's "Intel". Because the whistleblower regs don't protect him. He's a damn spy. And we all know it.
edit on 13-11-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: CanadianMason

The problem with the adults excoriating the children for the children's childish ways is that the adults have coddled the children by allowing these childish ideas to take hold, instead of teaching them how to become productive adults, which is their job as adults.

So the adults critize the children for acting like children, and do nothing to make sure they don't act like children.

Not me, I don't have kids and have nothing to do with this nonsense. But adults, generally speaking.

*Video is 34min after 5min you get the idea of what is being forced on our children.
The real problems start within the education system and the messages sent while children are away from their parents.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Anyone who will be watching the impeachment inquiry... Note the big RED 93 poster to the back right.

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join