It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

COM, are you the one that has said that anagrams within a name have specific importance to that person or entity?

I have always enjoyed anagramming words and when I see a name, specific things pop out and the game begins!

With Eric Ciaramella, I get RELL America CIA. (Look up RELL.acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...
I won't say more about that company right now.)

I'm now curious if that's his real name or an anagram of his "position" or assignment.

edit on 10-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: dashen
JE UNREDACTED LIDDLE BLACK BOOK

get it before it's gone

Charlie Althorp? I wonder if that's Diana's brother.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There's a Hapsburg as well.

Ivana & Ivanka.

I'm mainly interested in the royalty/peerage besides Andrew and Sarah. Did not expect to see the 9th Earl of Spencer (Viscount Althorp) on the list.
edit on 11/10/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Hi ML,
Yea, my head is still spinning from those video's and I barely started on Part 3. Some of the esoteric knowledge is wild, frightening and thought provoking to listen with an open mind. Part 2 had some correlations to some of the Q drops such as the number 22 meaning (and we're soon to be on Part 22 of this thread), 22 paths exist in the Sephirot or Kabbalah "tree of life", Saturn, time, countdown, paradoxical duality, etc.

Many people have experienced what is known as the "11:11" phenomenon which is also correlative of the paradoxical beginning/ending point of this matrix reality construct. 11 + 11 = 22. There will come an ultimate reset point in this matrix.

Keep calm and sing Kumbaya.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

get it before it's gone

Cant say I'm surprised to see Alec Baldwin

Lots of Kennedys in there too. Also side note I didn't know Andrew Cuomo was married to a Kennedy.

I also haven't really looked at his black book so idk wtf was redacted before.

Courtney Love too. Are we gonna open a new conspiracy on why Cobain "killed himself?" #KCDKH

Seeing Courtney’s name (boxed for emphasis, too) that’s the first thought I had as well....

There’s some Rothschilds and a prince Saud in there, too

edit on 10-11-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

COM, are you the one that has said that anagrams within a name have specific importance to that person or entity?

I have always enjoyed anagramming words and when I see a name, specific things pop out and the game begins!

With Eric Ciaramella, I get RELL America CIA. (Look up RELL.acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...
I won't say more about that company right now.)

I'm now curious if that's his real name or an anagram of his "position" or assignment.

Yes. Anagrams are a thing. For some reason I was personally "discouraged" from doing Anagrams here way back so I stopped, but they are part of this - a pain to do btw. I think you were bonked on Chess decodes too?

One of the earlier one's I posted was on Alan D drop. IIRC his was "Alan awakened nicely" or something of that ilk. The implication was Alan had a meeting, saw the light and switched sides. Knowing this matters, especially RE: JE.

Edward Joseph Snowden's is VERY revealing. Folks fail to get, constructing "life" online is easy, so people saying "snowden is a..." based on the Wiki page is hilarious when his Name reveals the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

get it before it's gone

Lots of Kennedys in there too. Also side note I didn't know Andrew Cuomo was married to a Kennedy.

Courtney Love too. Are we gonna open a new conspiracy on why Cobain "killed himself?" #KCDKH

Seeing Courtney’s name (boxed for emphasis, too) that’s the first thought I had as well....

Epstein also had an apartment in Michigan. First time I've heard about that I think. I'm wondering if the circled entries are ones that need attention. Also wondering about all of those Massage places, gyms, clubs etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

get it before it's gone

Charlie Althorp? I wonder if that's Diana's brother.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There's a Hapsburg as well.

Ivana & Ivanka.

I'm mainly interested in the royalty/peerage besides Andrew and Sarah. Did not expect to see the 9th Earl of Spencer (Viscount Althorp) on the list.

I can see the interest, but anyone being in his address book should be scrutinized until the truth is revealed methinks. No matter what their last name is.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

You have your interests, I have mine.

The sheer number of massage parlors is certainly alarming.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Notice the use of the word "wrong" and not "illegal" or even "improper." Wrong means the call went just as it was supposed too. Call #2 still coming on Tuesday?

Intersting SCHIFF Clip from 2013

*** he's physically changed... a lot...

edit on Sun Nov 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Evo Morales just resigned as Bolivia's president under pressure from the military

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

You have your interests, I have mine.

The sheer number of massage parlors is certainly alarming.

I was saying I agree with your interests, and expanded on them. Why the snootyness? If I'm reading you wrong I apologize in advance.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So did the vice president!

ETA: The Bolivian attorney general has also resigned.

ETA2: They're dropping like flies. The head of customs in Bolivia has also resigned.

edit on 10-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: more

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't recall this much turn around in World government ever

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

dashen, some names of note in Epstein book, from a UK angle:

Charlie Athorp = Earl Spencer = Princess Diana's brother!
Rocco Forte - Family head of Forte hotels such as The Grosvenor House on Park Lane in London
Michael Heseltine = Lord Heseltine = famous Tory grandee politician
David Linley = Viscount Linley = Princess Margaret's son = Queen's nephew!
Chris Evans = famous radio host and production company owner
Sophie Dahl = famous model
Nick Hurd = current British govt. Minister of State for Northern Ireland
Peter Mandelson = Lord Mandelson = the Rasputin of the Labour Party in Tony Blair's government
Eddie Irvine = ex Formula1 racing driver
Bernie Ecclestone =billionaire owner of Formula1
Alastair McAlpine = Lord McAlpine, was an advisor to Margaret Thatcher
Kate Menzies = Film producer and friends with Princess Di and Charlie Althorp
Julian Metcalfe = entrepreneur founder of Pret A Manger and ITSU food outlets
George Milford Haven = George Mountbatten, Lord Milford Haven, descended from Catherine the Great and Queen Victoria
Rosa Monckton = sister of Viscount Monckton and married to son of former British chancellor, Nigel Lawson. Princess Di was godmother to her daughter!!
Peter Morton = co-founder of Hard Rock Café
Andrew Neil = broadcaster and former Editor of the Sunday Times under Rupert Murdoch
William Oswald = Infectious diseases epidemiologist
Christina Oxenburg = daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia
Tara Palmer Tompkinson = UK equivalent of Paris Hilton
James Palumbo = another Lord and founder of Ministry Of Sound
Charles Pearson = son of Viscount Cowdray and owner of estates in Scotland
David Puttnam = film producer and labour Lord in House of Lords
Chris Pymont = lawyer and High Court Judge
Gavin Rankin = Citi Private Bank EMEA head
Kate Reardon = Editor of Tatler society magazine until Dec'17
Duke of Rutland
Ben Sangster = son of Robert Sangster who founded the Vernons football pools (predecessor to lotteries)

and this one is the biggy!!!!
Rupert Soames = CEO of SERCO and brother of MP Sir Nicholas Soames as well as grandson of Winston Churchill

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

get it before it's gone

Epstein also had an apartment in Michigan. First time I've heard about that I think. I'm wondering if the circled entries are ones that need attention. Also wondering about all of those Massage places, gyms, clubs etc.

Page 86 “cleaners” is circled and handwritten is “witness” below it - that’s creepy af by itself.

There’s a Soros circled too.

An apartment in Michigan is new to me too, Grand Rapids was always a big deal wasn’t that where he held his conspiratorial speech rally? And the post Mueller report rally?

ETA I dunno where I’m going with any of it, If anywhere, just rambling honestly.. should probably not reply while multitasking lol

ETA Christopher Gaie also has witness handwritten.

Oh my

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also, Sir Clement Freud, pedophile, grandson of Sigmund Freud, nephew of propaganda man Edward Bernays, close friend of the Podestas, and listed in Epstein’s black book is his son Matthew Freud who is married to Elisabeth the daughter of Rupert Murdoch.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

ETA: Inside Madeleine McCann's parents' bizarre relationship with paedophile Clement Freud

Super long Unroll thread with much more.

edit on 10-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
DJT retweeted James O'Keefe

ABC is as bad as the rest of them. Journalistic standards are nonexistent today. The press is so dishonest that we no longer have Freedom of the Press!

“What the hell are @ABC editorial standards? @ABC smeared Kavanaugh with 40 year old hearsay. No corroborating witnesses, no evidence, no pictures, nothing.” - @JesseBWatters #EpsteinCoverup

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Also, Sir Clement Freud, pedophile, grandson of Sigmund Freud, nephew of propaganda man Edward Bernays, close friend of the Podestas, and listed in Epstein’s black book is his son Matthew Freud who is married to Elisabeth the daughter of Rupert Murdoch.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

ETA: Inside Madeleine McCann's parents' bizarre relationship with paedophile Clement Freud

Super long Unroll thread with much more.

I'm curious about the single name entries in the book too, whether they were redacted or not. Having such an extensive record for others. One was "Elizabeth," and I also think there was an "Elizabeth" in the flight logs, but I could 100% be not remembering correctly.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I don't have to look in a sewer to realize there's nasty shyte down there. The supposed aristocrats wallowing in it are a revelation, indeed!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Again people what is the providence of that book. Hasn't anyone noticed that more then a few names that should be of note, aren't in there? Is this book real, or is it a S/T attempt to disinform the masses. Without knowing much about the book as to where it is coming from we must take the information with a grain of sand on the beach.

This being said this book does present us very interesting evidence either way. We can see who was a talking point for Epstein, but if the book is disinformation we can also see who is being protected.

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join